C-11

Silent Love

“Mic check 1… 2… my name is Woohyun” Woohyun mimicked B.I, the rapper and leader of iKON.

“Ahh ahhh mic check ahh” Woohyun was preparing for his showcase.

The crowd cheered wildly at the sight of Woohyun, who wore casual outfit. A white shirt, paired with a red cardigan and long black denim jeans.

Woohyun threw random hearts at the fans before disappeared to the backstage for final preparations of the showcase.

Before he went to the backstage, he caught a girl who wore a purple printed shirt with denim shorts, large round spectacles, his mouth being covered with black face mask and her hairs being tied in a long ponytail.

The girl hold a placard written: Hyun fighting!

A wide smile formed on his face. He knows the girl well. Excited, he quickly went into the dressing room and started to change his outfit for the showcase. He couldn’t stop grinning throughout the final preparation.

“Don’t you feel nervous?” the manager asked.

“No. I am excited for the show” Woohyun replied.

“You looked like someone in love. Were you?” the stylist guessed.

“Maybe I am” Woohyun responded.

“Oi dongsaeng!”

Woohyun turned to face the person.

“Goodluck and fighting for tonight’s showcase” the person continued.

“Thank you Dongwoo hyung” Woohyun replied.

“I know you can do it” Dongwoo grinned before he exited the dressing room.

After 2 hours, the final preparations were done. Woohyun was standing behind the fans, without anyone realizing. He wanted to do a surprise. He wanted to make the showcase memorable for everyone, especially his beloved girlfriend.

The background song started to play.

“Baby my love beautiful~” Woohyun started to appear from the crowd, making them to cheer loudly for the soloist.

“Naneun noreul saranghae~”

“Hello everyone, I am your lovely man Nam Woohyun” Woohyun greeted his fans while throwing hearts to the crowd.

“Thank you for coming to my showcase. I hope everyone will enjoy today’s show. I have an important announcement tonight. Please look forward to it”

Woohyun bowed to his fans before started to perform his debut song, Nodding.