Chapter 8- Never Gonna Let You Go

Happier Days

"That was a crazy night...." JB sighed, stooping over to pick a discarded napkin up from the floor.

"No kidding," Youngjae laughed, wheeling the half-full trash bin over to JB. "Sohyun got so drunk Hyuna had to take her home early." 

 JB chuckled at the memory, shaking his head at the remembrance of Sohyun's wild stumbling.

It was the day after the Christmas party, and everyone had gone home already, leaving JB and Youngjae to clean up.

Jinyoung and Mark and tried to help, but Jackson had gotten impatient after a while, and Jinyoung and Mark had eventually left to get him back to their shared flat and stop his whining.

Not that JB and Youngjae minded.

They were almost done cleaning, and they had decided that they would leave the decorations up until January.

They only had the kitchen left to clean, but it was takiing a long time and JB was about ready to give up and go take a nap, but Youngjae insisted on cleaning up, and therefore they stayed.

Even Youngjae had to admit, however, that it was taking much longer than they expected and they were both about to drop dead.

JB had tried to get him to rest numeorous times, saying that it would be better for the baby, but Youngjae had refused.

Eventually, JB forced him to rest, and went and got a bottle of water for them.

Sharing the bottle didn't bother them, and soon it was entirely gone.

Youngjae leaned his head on JB's shoulders and almost fell asleep, but he wouldn't let himself and kept on pinching his arm.

JB shook his head at the younger, letting him rest for as long as he dared, and then got back up and started working before Youngjae yelled at him.

Youngjae joined him, and they worked in silence, no words needed.

After about an hour, they stopped and surveyed their work.

The kitchen looked exactly how it had looked before CL came, which was what they were aiming for.

Sharing a small high five, they promptly collapsed.

"What time is it...?" Youngjae asked, to tired to get up.

JB flapped his hand. "It's like, noon, or something."

Youngjae snorted.

He nestled into the chair, trying to get comfortable on the cold, hard wood.

JB shook his head at the younger. "Come on, time to put the cleaning supplies up."

Youngjae groaned.

-------------

"How's the baby?" JB asked, dropping his bag and walking over to the couch where Youngjae was lying.

Youngjae raised his head. "The baby's fine,but I'm starving and not starving at the same time, I feel like someone just punched me in the stomach, and I want to cry and rage and hug the living daylights out of you all at the same time, so youu can I'm not doing as well."

JB made a comforting noise and sat down near the younger's head, pulling him onto his lap and his soft hair.

Youngjae sighed but relaxed at the soothing .

"Do you want me to get you anything?" JB asked.

Youngjae smiled at him. "If you have anything that could help with a headache, yes please."

JB nodded, standing up to head for the kitchen. "Give me a second."

"Ok..." Youngjae muttered, but he didn't wait for JB to get back before falling asleep. 

When JB walked back in, he could help but coo inwardly at the ball of fluff cuddled up in a blanket.

He walked over and shook Youngjae, who opened his eyes blearily.

"Youngjae, here's the medicine."

Youngjae nodded and reached for it, downing it quickly.

JB ruffled his hair as he walked out back into the kitchen, hearing a half hearted whine from Youngjae.

Youngjae was well into his second trimester, and JB knew that mood seings were coming soon, but so far Youngjae had been dealing with the extra hormones well.

He had scheduled a public announcement on the next weekend, after making sure it was ok with Youngjae's and his fathers.

Walking up to his room, he pulled out a blank sheet of paper.

He hadn't even started to outline his speech, and it usually took him a while to get it perfect.

He didn't want to bother Youngjae, so with a sigh, he began to write down the points he would have to make and just other helpers before he began the actual rough draft.

By the time he finished, it was half an hour later.

JB's hand hurt from writing, but he just picked up another piece and started on the rough draft.

This took roughly an hour.

What he would do next is cut out the unnecessary parts, fix the grammar, and add a few sentences.

He decided to do that in the morning.

JB sighed and stretched.

His hand cramped, and he shook it out.

The clock read 11:07, and he began to get out of his seat to go check on Youngjae.

But there he was, standing in the doorway, watching him.

JB jumped, and then sat back down and laughed.

"Youngjae, you scared me." He said.

Youngjae smiled as he looked at him. "Sorry. What are you doing?"

JB sighed and held up the rough draft for him to see. "I was working on the announcement."

Youngjae nodded and took the sheets, ruffling through them quickly. "It looks good."

With a distracted look on his face, he handed it back to JB and walked over to the bed.

He sat down, and then asked in a quavering voice, "What do you think they'll say? Will they accept me? You know that males who can conceive aren't unheard of, but there are some people who don't accept it. What will they think of me? I'm scared JB, scared this will ruin us."

JB walked over to him and sat down. "Youngjae, even though some people won't like it, don't listen to them. They don't know what an amazing person you are, that it's my fault for being a douchebag."

Youngjae sniffled and clutched his side. 

Without saying a word, JB tugged him until he was lying down on the bed, then contorted himself so he held Youngjae in a cocoon.

Youngjae sighed and pressed himself closer, feeling hopeful again. 

And in that way they fell asleep, intertwined, with their hearts full of love. 


A/N:

I'M BACK!!!!!!!

Surprise! I missed you all so much! 

>~<

I'm extremely sorry it took this long ;-;

I would like to say thank you for waiting for me, and I hope you aren't mad at me >.<

Updates won't be as often as they used to be, because school is becoming more vigorous, plus I'm working on another fic with a coauthor, so I would say about every two weeks?

I know it's a lot, and I'm truly sorry T.T

If I can, I'll try to write faster ^^

Thank you once again for sticking with me ^^

I love you~~ <3

-WingedWarrior