Chapter 3- Test

Happier Days

As Youngjae stood there, dumbstruck, JB kneeled in front of Youngjae.

Youngjae looked at him, confused, but JB put his hand on Youngjae's stomach and gazed at it with such a tender look, Youngjae relaxed.

He placed his hand over JB's, smiling softly.

JB finally looked up.

"You should rest. I'll take to my room."

Youngjae protested, saying, "I'm pregnant, not sick!!"

JB actually laughed, melting inside a little when Youngjae pouted. "Exactly. You're pregnant. Which means you should rest."

Youngjae sighed, shaking his head.

"What'll you do if I refuse to move from this bathroom?"

JB smirked.

Without saying anything, he stood up and picked Youngjae up the way he had when he had carried him to the bathroom.

"Looks like that won't be a problem now." he whispered into Youngjae's ear.

Youngjae shivered.

Smiling gently, JB slowly walked up the stairs to his room. 

Somewhere between that time, Youngjae managed to snuggle back into JB's chest, burying his (bright red) face into his shoulder.

He made little mewling noises that JB had no idea what they were but found them and Youngjae irresistibly cute.

As soon as he set Youngjae down on his bed, he positioned himself so he was hovering over Youngjae.

Without warning, he started to cover Youngjae in little butterfly kisses, giggling when Youngjae squirmed. 

"A-ah hy-hyung!!" he whined, grinning despite himself.

JB continued his restless attack for a few minutes, until Youngjae had found himself on his side, trying to ward off JB's attacks.

With Youngjae where he wanted him to be, JB plopped down beside him and pulled him over.

Youngjae froze.

They were.... cuddling?

With his mind whirring, he drifted off to sleep, lulled by JB's warmth and the simple fact that they were ing cuddling.

When he woke up a little while later, he felt an unfamiliar heat attached to his backside.

He froze for a second, his eyes roaming over the unfamiliar bedroom that wasn't his.

It took a few seconds for the memories to cone back, but when they did, doubt entered his mind.

Was he really pregnant?

For now, though he was content just being in JB's arms.

And in his bed.

He tried to turn around, but that was hard to do with JB practically strapped to his back.

Eventually, he managed it, but JB was hugging him so close, he face was right next to Jaebum's.

He could feel JB's breath ghosting over his lips, and he wanted to kiss him so badly.

He fingers twitched.

JB's breathing began to get a little faster.

He opened his eyes to find brown ones staring right into his.

He noticed how close their faces were, and smiled.

He tightened his arms around Youngjae's waist, pulling him impossibly closer.

"Good afternoon, sleeping beauty." he said.

Youngjae shivered, both at the choice of words and at JB's husky voice.

Suddenly, he felt something pressing onto his lips, moving gently against them.

Youngjae's eyes widened, and he would have gasped except he didn't want to ruin this.

'Why is he doing this?' he thought.

But his thoughts were swept away with the gentle movement of JB's lips against his.

Youngjae threw common sense out the window completely and moved his lips as well, returning the kiss as well as he could.

Even though this was both of their first kisses (they had actually bever kissed when the had had ), it was still enough to make both of them melt into each other.

It was slow and sweet, gentle and caring, and said so much more than words ever could.

They broke away for air, diving back in as soon as they had a sufficient air supply.

JB's tongue probed Youngjae's lips, wordlessly trying to get him to open them.

 Youngjae complied, parting his lips and allowing JB's tongue into his mouth.

At first, he just explored his mouth, until Youngjae tentatively touched his tongue.

In no time, their tongues were dancing around each other, seemingly having a life of their own.

They were both breathing through their mouth, not wanting to interrupt the perfect moment.    

It was like sparks were flying from where their lips touched, fireworks exploding from where their tongues twined together.

Youngjae hooked his hands around JB's neck, trying to get him even closer.

It could have been second, minutes, hours, until they parted, but when they did, they did so reluctantly, the only sound in the room being that of their breathing.

JB finally spoke, his voice tinged with awe. "Wow."

Youngjae laughed weakly, snuggling back into his chest.

"That pretty much sums it up." he said, his voice muffled.

Suddenly, he remembered the thought he had had before JB woke up.

He didn't want to ruin the sweet moment, but the thought tore at him, ripping at him until he began to fidget.

"What's wrong, babe?" JB asked, noticing his worried expression.

"I just," Youngjae sighed, "what if it isn't real? What if you were wrong?"

JB knew what this was about immediately, and smiled.

"If you want to make sure, I'm sure I could scavenge up a pregnancy test somewhere."

Youngjae sighed in relief. "Thank you." 

But then he realized something. "Did you call me babe?"

JB laughed. "Maybe. We should get comfortable with each other now. Pet names are part of that."

Leaning down slightly, he pressed a quick kiss on Youngjae's lips, laughing at the pout on Youngjae's lips as he pulled away.

"Let me go find that test for you, then we can snuggle some more." 

Youngjae nodded, agreeing, and JB walked out then returned a few minutes later, holding something in hands.

Youngjae widened his eyes. "That took less time than I expected. Not that I'm complaining." He quickly added.

JB laughed, pressing a chaste kiss to his forehead.

"Come on. Take this and get it over with so we can go back to cuddling."

Youngjae agreed, heading into the bathroom connected to JB's room. A few minutes later, he came out, holding the test.

If had two bars on it, just like JB expected.

"See?" He laughed, "I knew it."

Youngjae laughed with him, relieved that their baby really was there.

He threw in the trash bin, going to rejoin JB on the bed.

As they hugged and kissed and cuddled, Jaebum thought, 

'I am a lucky, lucky man.'

--------------

A/N:

Hi~

Wow, this chapter was written so fast!! O-O

I didn't expect to even have another chapter started, much less finished, today!!

I didn't release it for a few days so you guys don't get toooo spoiled XD

I finished this the day after I posted Chapter 2, in fact XD

But I waited a while to update X3

Thanks to Kelly for beta reading this~ (Kelly you're awesome *^*)

AND THANK YOU!!!!! I got 2 votes!!! I didn't expect this at allllll O-O 

The amount of support you are showing me is absolutely amazing and I'm soo lucky to have you guys in my life <3 You mean so much to me and I never would have made it this far without you. I'm so thankful and I just cannot express it without words. (*^*)

Anyways, no more tearful confessions, I hope you enjoyed~! 

I'm ending the authors note here because it's already long enough (O-O;)

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Warrior Out!