Chapter 5- Shakespeare

Happier Days

"Choi Youngjae." 

Youngjae's head jerked up from it's spot (he definitely hadn't been staring at JB's well-muscled chest at all.)

 "Whatever you think I am, I'm not. I'm not going to use this to my advantage.. I'm not going to use our baby as a tool, as a toy."

Warmth filled Youngjae's heart at 'our baby'. 

"But... then... why?" He asked, striving to achieve his goal.

"It's hard to explain," JB started, an unknown emotion lighting up his face, "but I'll try.

You see, it's not like I just fell in love with you in the span of the time it took to me to realize what was happening when we were in the bathroom.

I had kind of liked you in the beginning, but I didn't show it because I wasn't sure how ou felt about me and didn't want to break the fragile friendship we had built, if you could call it that.

Sure, my feelings did surge a little when we found out... but that's not entirely it once again.

I first decided to treat you like that because a.) it gave me an excuse to be closer to you and b.) it would help the baby.

But they way you responded, the way you've been more open with me, really did it.

You showed me an entire side of yourself, one I didn't know existed, and I guess that was really the turning point for me."

He rubbed Youngjae's nose with his own, cracking a little half-smile.

"And now I guess my heart belongs to you. But whom does your heart belong to?"

He paused as a thought occured to him.

"My heart is ever at your service." He quoted.

Youngjae laughed. "Shakespeare?"

JB nodded. "I'm a fan."

Youbghae smiled at him, his face lighting up. 

JB had a feeling they would be talking about Shakespeare later.

Youngjae sighed. "They do not love that do not show their love. The course of true love never did run smooth. Love is a familiar. Love is a devil. There is no evil angel but Love."

He paused and looked up into JB's eyes. And beginning a new quote, he said, "I love thee with a love that shall not die, till the sun grows cold and the stars grow cold."

He smiled softly and pressed their heads together. 

As their lips met, this time there was no doubt. 

There was no second-guessing.

No stray thoughts.

Nothing to get in the way.

Nothing to get in the way of their love.

Nothing.

They broke apart for a few seconds, JB moving his lips up to Youngjae's forehead and murmuring, "Love is begun by time, and time qualifies the spark and fire of it."

Youngjae let out an amused breath. "Is this a battle of Shakespearean quotes?"

JB smirked. "We can make it one~"

Youngjae laughed, pecking him quickly. "You're on."

He began, "Love to faults is always blind, always is to joy inclined. Lawless, winged, and unconfined, and breaks all chains from every mind."

"Doubt thou the stars are fire, doubt that sun doth move, doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love."

Youngjae wolf-whistled before continuing, "My bounty is as boundless as the sea, my live as deep; the more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite."

"If love be blind, it best agrees with the night."

"Ok, ok," Youngjae slow clapped, "we should probably stop here. We'd probably be here for the rest of the week. And besides," he added with a wink, "you have most definitely proven you are the cheesiest one here."

"Yah!"

"Ok, greasiest?"

"THAT ISN'T BETTER!!!!!"

 Youngjae snickered. 

"A greasy machine that produces cheese?"

"YAH, CHOI YOUNGJAE!"

He somehow managed to pull Youngjae into a headlock, trapping him and expertly defending from any attempts Youngjae made to free himself.

Laughing, JB eventually let Youngjae go, but not without a fight.

He looked at JB, gasping and laughing and panting all at the same time. "You seem very experienced with that."

JB howled with laughter, throwing his head back with his shoulders shaking.

After a few seconds, Youngjae joined him, laughing even though he didn't quite know why.

Merriment permeated every corner of the room, lighting the atmosphere up and making the two in the room relaxed.

It was their safe haven, their escape.

After they recovered, other than the occasional burst of giggles, JB said, "It was because Bambam, Yugyeom, Jackson, and Jinyoung are disrespectful little brats and I end up doing that to them often."

Youngjae nodded.

"That makes sense...."

JB sighed, rolling over onto his back.

The younger copied his action, spreadingg out his hands and catching JB's in his own.

"What do you want to do for Christmas?"

 Youngjae's eyes lit up. "Christmas? When I was at home me and my friends would bake and decorate tge entire house...." he rambled on, detailing all the thibgs he used to do and wanted to do with JB.

Unlike with others, JB actually listened to Youngjae,  sometimes interjecting to throw in comments and suggestions.

At on point, Youngjae had to stop to catch his breath, as he had been been talking so fast, and JB rolled hinself so he was hovering entirely over Youngjae, only his forearms supporting him.

Youngjae eyes widened, but he turned his head ti the side and tapped his biceps.

 "Workout much?"

JB laughed. 

Not answering his question, he reached down and pressed a kiss to Youngjae's neck. 

Youngjae shivered, looking back up at him with a pout. "Hey, you know that's my sensitive spot."

JB just repeated the action.

Youngjae whined.

JB smiled softly at him. "I've never really done Christmas, but I can see what we can find?"

Youngjae beamed. "Jinja? We can ask my dad for some of my old decorations~!"

He starting humming under his breath, reaching up to play with JB's hair.

JB nodded. "Ok~"

He rolled back over onto his side, so he was facing Youngjae's back.

Youngjae turned around, bunching his fists in JB's shirt and burying his face in his neck.

JB wrapped a protective arm around him, whispering softly, "Sleep well."

-------------

A/N:

 Hi everyone~!!

Prepare your hearts because there's Christmas fluff coming soon~ *^*

Also, I'm bringing in the rest of Got7 (in pairs so suggest your favorite ships below) but I feel like that's not enough people *evil chuckle*

So maybe BTS.... Twice.... Miss A... suggest some~

AND I'm definitely bringing in 2NE1, Kara, Rainbow, and 4Minute in honor of them... I'll miss them T.T

 

But updates might not be as frequent as life and school is getting on my way ;-;

I'll try my hardest though (>~<;)

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter~!!! ^^

Warrior out!!