Chapter 11- Baby You're Mine

Happier Days

*PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE END*

------------------------------

 

JB sat in front of Youngjae, watching him dig into the pile of pancakes that sat in front of him, covered in pickles and some pepper, at the youngers request.

JB had his own plate, but his only topping was a lone strawberry.

He knew it was an odd thing to have for dinner, but it was what Youngjae wanted, and that's what he got.

JB shuddered at the sight of the pickles dripping juice all over the pancakes, but Youngjae seemed to love it, so he tore his gaze away and focused on his own plate until the two on his plate and the strawberry were gone.

Youngjae was still attacking his, so while he was doing that, JB took his plate over to the sink and washed it, and then cleaned up the kitchen from the mess they had made while trying to make decent pancakes.

Meanwhile, Youngjae had finished up his plate and headed into the kitchen, where he left the plate by the sink.

Jaebum was up to his elbows in soap suds from cleaning the plates and he smiled at Youngjae tiredly.

"Go ahead and get read for bed," he said gently. "I'll be up in a little while."

Youngjae nodded and turned around, heading for the stairs that lead to the upper level.

(Youngjae didn't understand why they couldn't have an elevator. They had a freaking mansion, why could they just install something to make their lives easier instead of climbing up the blasted stairs every time they wanted to go upstairs.)

He took a quick shower, making sure to avoid putting too much pressure on his stomach.

It was still weird for him to look down and see a round stomach instead of his 'usual' flat stomach, even though it had been so many months already.

At that moment, he felt an almost gentle pressure in his stomach.

He had been having them for a while. 

They were intermittent and regular, and never really hurt.

 Youngjae had reasearched it and found that they were called Braxton Hicks contractions.

They were really just episodes of the tightening of the uterine muscles.

He had almost become used to them, and just continued his shower as normal.

Meanwhile, he was thinging about the soon-too-come baby shower.

Youngjae and Jaebum had planned it to be in his 32nd week, so they had enough time to prepare.

Jaebum had already sent out the invitations, and made the basic preparations.

He had hired someone to make the cake for them.

JB had given her their doctor's contact so she could make the inside of the cake the right color.

Youngjae finished his shower and stepped out of the spray, tuurning back around to shut the water off.

He wrapped a towel around his waist and reached for his toothbrush.

He brushed his teeth in silence, and then quickly slipped his pajamas on.

The towel was thrown over the top of the shower.

And then he was flopping onto the bed, and sliding into the abyss of sleep.

«««««««««««««««««««

Baby Shower Day

 Youngjae stood at in the midst of decorations, ballons and small bubbles and table tops with decorative sheets over them; all in all, everything was ready.

Youngjae and Jaebum had picked a spit at the top of a hilltop, right by a lake.

There was a small stone path leading up the hilltop, and then there was a gazebo with all the decorations.

It was a small baby shower, but JB had gone to great lengths to make sure it was perfect for them.

The cake maker had dropped off the cake earlier, and she had done an amazing job.

It was a cone shape, white frosting with pearls strung over it.

The top had a baby bottle drawn on it, with a tiny drop of milk and the words: It's a..... on it.

The bottom part had tiny flowers everywhere in all different colors.

It was elegant and childish at the same time.

Everthing was perfect.

----- 

Youngjae surveyed the small crowd that had gathered.

They had already played the few games that JB had set up and Youngjae had opened the gifts he got.

(There was a lot of diapers, which he was actually grateful for.)

And they had set up a few small snacks for their friends to snack on while they waited.

It was finally time.

Youngjae held the cake slicer in his hand, and everyone was waiting.

It was the last event before everyone went home.

(Except for the girls, for they had to leave early.)

It was now only, Bambam, Yugyeom, Jackson, Jinyoung, Mark, Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, Yoongi, Jin, Jhope, and Namjoon.

Plus JB and Youngjae.

Youngjae was honestly nervous as he held the knife over the frosting.

But he took a deep breath, and relaxed when he felt JB's hand in the small of his back, massaging lightly.

 He pressed down...

 .... and on the other side....

...and finally lifted the small slice up.

Pink.

The inside was pink.

JB chuckled lightly and squeezed Youngjae's arm. "It's a girl."

------------------

Haha kill me now

This the worst chapter I've ever written ;-;

(Also it's only like 850 words, SO SHORT T^T)

AND SO MANY TIME SKIPS
MIANHAE

Honestly I can't wait for the next chapter

(Can you guess  my plans? ;) )

But that brings me to another idea actually

I was thinking for a while that I would do something that I could interact with you more (?)

So I thought I could leave the chapter unhidden while I'm writing it

So you can see my writing process and leave suggestions

Basically we'll be writing it together

You suggest. I write.

Please comment down below if you want to do that

(I'm updating early so you can tell me if you want to do that and then I'll start writing on Monday either way)

If you don't want to participate, that's absolutly fine, just come back on the Monday after the next, and the normally scheduled chapter will be there ^^

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a wonderful day~


Saranghae~ <3

-WingedWarrior