Chapter 4- Suspicions

Happier Days

They stayed in bed for a while, just cuddling and giving each other little kisses.

Youngjae couldn't help wondering what button he had pushed to make JB this lovey-dovey, but he just pushed the thought to the back of his mind. 

He wanted to enjoy it and hope it lasted.

Eventually, they had to eat, although they got out of bed quite reluctantly.

Still sticking to his idea of, 'Youngjae's a fragile being, he'll break if he walks on his own,' ​JB carried Youngjae down to the dining hall, with Youngjae protesting half-heartedly the whole time.

JB turned out to be a decent cook, cooking a huge lunch and forcing Youngjae to have seconds.

After they were finished eating, they slumped down in their seats, so full they could barely move.

JB managed to groan out, "I think I made a little to much."

Youngjae laughed. "A little?!"

As they sat there, waiting for their stomach to digest the food, a sudden question hit Youngjae and threatened to choke him.

Why was JB being so nice to him?

Why was he kissing Youngjae?

Why was he cuddling with Youngjae?

Why was he being sweet with Youngjae?

Was it because... the baby would help gain more money for their fathers companies?

Would the baby make them even more famous?

Was this all an act, a facade, a mask, put up for JB's own gain?

Was this all about money?

Fame?

Riches?

Was this his plan all along?

Though the question was gnawing at him, he decided to wait and observe, as a person's action said more than words every could.

And actions could not lie.

For now, he would act the same as he had been this morning.

So JB wouldn't suspect anything.

By the time he had started to work on hos plan, expand it, deepen it, JB had recovered enough to carry him up to (their?) room.

And so he did.

Youngjae decided to seem cute, but y as well, and pretend to be oblivious about it.

He made those little mewling noises, the ones he had made before, and lulled his head to the side, baring his throat and looking at JB under his eyelashes, but not exaggerating the movements.

He heard JB gulp, saw his Adam's apple bob, and knew his plan was working.

What would JB do when they got back to the room?

JB kicked open the door, setting him down on the bed.

Youngjae saw he was half-hard already, but instead of jumping on Youngjae as he would have before, he simply excused himself, saying he was going to take a shower.

Before he left, he dropped a quick kiss on Youngjae's forehead, leaving Youngjae to wonder more what his motives more.

He know knew he wasn't in it for , as he hadn't taken advantage of Youngjae, and instead went to relieve himself on his own.

  That left two options; A.) He was in it for the money and the fame, or B.) The baby had somehow changed JB's feelings for him, made him sweeter to Youngjae.

Youngjae knew which one he preferred to think.

 But wishing didn't mean it was true.

He looked up sharply when JB came in, flushed red and breathing harder than usual. 

He flopped onto the bed next to Youngjae, wrapping his arms around the younger without waiting for an invitation.

Youngjae tried not to tense up, not wanting to offend JB.

Why did he make it so hard to find his motives?

Suddenly, a simple solution occured to him.

He could ask JB, and is JB lies, he would be able to tell.

JB was a horrible lier. 

And what did Youngjae have to lose?

He could either be told the truth, or be told a lie, and either way he would know.

So he made his decision, the one he felt was right.

 And it was.

He twisted around to face the older, looking him straight in the eye.

"Jaebum-hyung?"

JB pulled away from him a little, looking him in the eye.

He could tell Youngjae had a serious question from the tone of his voice.

"Yes, Youngjae-ah?"

"Why are you doing this?"

JB's face contorted into confusion.

"What do you mean? Am I hurting you or doing something wrong or-"

He started patting Youngjae's face, looking over him as if to check he was okay.

Youngjae giggled, cutting him off, but soon after his face grew serious.

"I meant, why have you grown nicer suddenly? Why are you being lovey with me? Before, you didn't care about me much. I was just something you could use, for fame and ual relief. Now, you're treating me the exact opposite. Why? Is it because the baby will help with fame even more? Is it because this is what your father would want? Is this all just fame? Money? Riches? Status? Why would you suddenly change? It makes no sense. A baby can't just change your feelings for someone just like that. What is your motive? Why are you doing this? Please-"

His voice suddenly cracked, and he paused, not realizing his voice had been getting steadily higher in volume until he was yelling in Jaebum's face. 

But JB hadn't flinched away or covered his ears.

If anything, he had pulled Youngjae close enough to rub his nose with the younger.

He stared into his eyes, the brown eyes which captivated him so much, and within them, he didn't see any of the emotion he expected.

He expected to find shock that Youngjae had figured it out, remorse that he had, ANYTHING but what reality.

He saw that he was wrong.

JB's eyes didn't really contain emotion, they held truth.

They told Youngjae the truth.

But he wanted JB to say it out loud.

Wanted him to confirm it in concrete.

Wanted him to make it so Youngjae waas sure it wasn't all just wishful think, wasn't all in his head.

So he stared up into those warm brown eyes, eyes like billions of others, yet entirely different.

And JB spoke.

-----------------------

A/N-

Hello everyone~~~~! 

Sorry this chapter took so long (*^*;)

I wrote about half if it, didn't like it, deleted it, and did the same thing around four times ;-;

And eventually I get halfway into this one and lost motivation T.T

I finished after MY HEARTEU EXPLODED BECAUSE GOT7 IS. COMING. ON. TOUR. AND. ONE. PLACE. THEY. ARE. GOING. TO. IS. ONLY. 20. MILES. AWAY. FROM. WHERE. I. LIVE. ASDFGHJKL >~<

OMMMMMMMMOOO I WANT TO GO SOOO BAD ;-;

But anyways.... X3

Sorry about that XD

And CLIFFHANGER EVERYONE!!! (Sorry not sorry)

What do you think'll come next? ;)

(Hehe)

And I hope you enjoyed~! ^-^

Warrior out~!