Chapter 13- As The Flowers Fall

Happier Days

*seven years later*

Youngjae and JB had invited a few friends to their house and after a few hours it got too much for them.

And eventually they slipped out quietly.

They had made their way to the hill, which now had a cherry tree on top that they had planted years ago and was growing wonderfully.

So Youngjae and Jaebum sat under the  tree, the blossoms floating around them.

A flower settled on Jaebum's head but when Youngjae giggled and rerranged it so it was tucked behind Jaebum's ear, he didn't mind.

After a few minutes of internal debate, Jaebum finally mustered up the courage to follow through with his plan that he had come up with many months ago but  wanted everything to be perfect.

Jaebum put an arm around Youngjae's shoulders and drew him close.

"You know how we are legally married?" Jaebum said into Youngjae's neck.

Youngjae nodded slightly. "Yeah...?"

Jaebum sighed and leaned back. "I regret that there was no proposal, no feelings, nothing. We don't even have a proper ring, just the plain wedding band."

Youngjae nodded. "I wish..."

He let his sentence trail off and reached up to catch a blossom.

Jaebum watched Youngjae study the pink flower in his hand, perfectly detailed and the epitome of pretty.

He felt the weight of a box in his jacket pocket like a lead stone; in his mind he prayed feverently that Youngjae would like what he was about to do.

Slowly, he reached into his pocket and withdrew the black felt box.

Kneeling carefully, he looked up at Younngjae and, with his empty hand, he caressed Youngjae's cheek.

At the slight pressure, Youngjae looked up and his tender brown eyes widened.

"Youngjae, I feel as if I never truly married you. I know we cannot have another wedding, but this memory at least I would like to give you."

He opened the black box and Youngjae gasped silently.

JB knew that there was a ring in the box, the band representing a stem, and then the middle part flared up in the shaped of leaves, and nesetled in between the sliver and gold there was a sapphire with hints of red and gold streaking along it.

"Choi Youngjae, will you please do me the honor of being my husband, not just on paper, but emotionally as well."

Youngjae nodded slightly, his eyes wider than they were and shining with unshed tears.

He took the ring out of the box and slipped it onto his finger, silently admiring it.

Meanwhile, Jaebum settled back, focusing his eyes on the area in front of them where their daughter played.

Youngjae settled back and sighed, leaning his head on Jaebum's shoulder.

Together, they watched their daughter dancing in all her innocence.

And she wasn't alone, for another came now, running down the hill, two years younger yet already more bositerous than the elder.

Youngjae and Jaebum watched their two daughters play, and they weren't twins but were nearly idententical.

And as the sun set and the laughter drifted over to the couple, Youngjae closed his eyes and whispered,

"I'm glad it was you."

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

 AHHH

AHHHHHH

I'M CRYING

I CAn'T BeLIevE It'S OveR

GaaAaAAH

I mean it's not all over, the oneshot series continuation is happening but it will probably be until summer.

This chapter is the shortest one but I guess I packed everything into this so I could basically punch you in the gut with emotions but a.) my writing isn't good enough and b.) I just made myself cry 

;-;

But I can't wait to continue on the life of 2jae and their daughters!!!

I'll update this to let you know when I do finally start it so please stay subscribed for that 

I don't wanna lose you T^T

I love you all too much >~<

See you in a little while then~!!

I hope you enjoyed and I reall truly love you all <3

-WingedWarrior