Chapter 7- This is Christmas

Happier Days

'I'm pregnant."

The room fell silent.

Mark, now behind Jinyoung, slowly poked his head out and blinked.

Youngjae saw Jackson and Jhope's mouths drop open at the exact same time.

"B-But, isn't that like, really rare?" A timid voice broke the silence.

Bambam. Who was currently leaning on Yugyeom and seemed to be on the verge of fainting.

JB nodded. "Yep~ We got lucky."

Jungkook let out a whine, "Why can't we get luckyyyy?! I've been trying to get this doofus pregnant for a while BUT HIS BODY REFUSES TO."

He nudged V and pouted.

V crossed his arms. "Well, it's not my fault...!"

"Technically...."

V glared at him.

Jungkook stopped talking.

Youngjae scanned the guests to see their reactions. No one seemed disgusted, as far as Youngjae could tell. Then again, he wasn't exactly good at reading expressions.

 "We haven't decided to tell the public yet... we'd like to keep our privacy." JB said.

Everyone below nodded vigorously. They knew the feeling very well.

Youngjae sighed in relief. "That's pretty much all the surprises I have in me. Literally and figuratively."

JB snorted. He started to walk down the stairs, grabbing Youngjae's wrist and forcing him to follow.

"Come see what I did while you were sleeping," JB teased. "I tried to wake you up but you didn't even move."

Youngjae laughed. "Yeah, I've been told I'm a heavy sleeper."

"No kidding," JB grumbled under his breath.

Slipping his hand down from Youngjae's wrist to his hand, JB tugged him down the hall.

 He stopped occasionally to point out decorations he thought Youngjae would like, and JB took Youngjae to rooms he had never even seen before.

Youngjae made a mental note to have JB give him a full tour of the manor when everyone was gone.

Eventually, they stopped by the kitchen, and Youngjae was shocked to find the heaps of food on the table.

"What is all of this?" Youngjae asked, turning to JB.

"CL came over with half of this already made, and the other half were baked here by CL as well. The other 4 girls helped as well."

Youngjae's eyes widened. He knew how good of a cook CL was.

JB's kitchen was probably in ruins right now as well, come to think of it.

Taking a few pieces of food from the table, Youngjae wrapped them up in a napkin so he could eat them as they continued walking around.

JB seemed to be running out of places to go, until they walked by a window.

"Snow!!!!!!" Youngjae yelled, running up to the window and pressing his face against it.

JB laughed at Youngjae.

Youngjae puffed his cheeks out with longing, looking at JB with puppy eyes.

"Can we go outside hyung? Please??"

JB nodded. "Follow me. And be quiet, I don't want the others following us."

Youngjae looked confused, but followed JB's instructions.

They crept down the hallway and carefully opened the closet door.

 Youngjae had thrown his napkin away a while ago, having eating all he had managed to take.

Silently slipping their shoes on, JB slung a sled over his shoulder and beckoned for Youngjae to follow him.

Easing open one of the side doors, they dashed across the courtyard, giggling like schoolgirls.

When they made it to the cover of the trees in the forest right next to JB's house, Youngjae glanced back at the house, but could see no one near the windows.

Trekking through the forest, snow crunching under their boots, Youngjae marveled at the beauty of the trees and the wildlife.

After around 10 minutes, JB stopped in front of a curtain of vines.

"What's this?" Youngjae asked JB, curious.

"When I was younger, my mom let me wander around the area outside of the manor for a few short minutes at a time. One day, I stumbled across this place. I come here every winter, and I wanted to share it with you. I have a feeling you'll like it." 

Smiling at Youngjae, JB swept the vines aside.

Youngjae walked through, hearing the vines swishing behind him as JB let go of them.

It was a clearing. There were tree's hanging over it, with vines dropping from them, creating a roof. 

As a result, there was almost no snow in this area, other than a few places where it had made it's wat through the thick canopy of trees.

Flowers and bushes dotted the area, and a stream gurgled right in the middle.

A cluster of rocks hung over the stream, and were wide enough for three people to sit comfortably.

But the most striking thing about it was the hill.

Righr behind the stream, a hill rose high enough that it hovered over the trees.

It was covered in snow, making it perfect to sled on.

Youngjae gasped at the sight of it.

"Why isn't anything frozen?" Youngjae asked.

Taking his hand and tugging him forward, JB stopped at the edge of the stream.

"Feel it." He encouraged.

Giving JB a confused look, Youngjae reached down and skimmed his fingers over the water.

"Ah!! It's warm!" He yelled, jumping backwards.

JB nodded. "I don't know why, but it might come from a hot springs or something like that. During the summer it's scalding, but in winter it's the perfect temperature."

"Wahhh... that's cool..." Turning around, Youngjae faced JB. "How do you get across? I don't see a bridge."

"Come over here." 

JB led Youngjae to an area of the stream next to the trees.

Smiling at Youngjae, he stepped forward into the stream.

But instead of falling like Youngjae expected, he stayed at the surface.

"What...?"

Youngjae peered at the water. 

Suddenly he spotted a spot darker than the river itself.

And another.

And another.

"Oh! There are stepping stones!" He yelled.

Smiling at Youngjae's enthusiasm, JB stepped onto the next stone and beckoned for Youngjae to follow.

Youngjae carefully stepped onto the first stone.

When JB advanced, so did he.

And then they were at the other side.

Startung to walk uo the hill with Youngjae following him, JB unslung the sled and dragged it behind him.

When they got up to the top, JB set the sled up on the edge.

Practically pushing Youngjae in, JB made sure he was comfortable.

Then, he started running and pushed the sled with as much force as he could before jumping in as well.

They both yelled as they accelerated down the hill.

When they reached the bottom, the sled slowed down and they climbed out.

"Want to go down again?" JB asked Youngjae, smiling at the younger.

"YES!!!!" Youngjae shouted, practically running up the hill.

Shaking his head, JB climbed up after Youngjae.

After about an hour, they were both tired and extremely cold.

Neither of them regretted it.

Making their way back to the house, they spotted cars that hadn't been their before.

"The girls are here!" They yelled in unison.

Laughing at each other, they began to run toward the house. 

Throwing open the door that they had exited from, they took their boots off, flung their coats onto the coat rack, and put the sled back where it was originally.

Foosteps echoing off the walls, they burst through the doors into the main hall.

Crashing into both groups of girls, they both started squeezing everyone within reach into a bear hug.

"It's been so long!" Hyuna screamed.

"Too long," Jiyoon added, smiling.

Youngjae agreed.

"Do you want something to eat?" JB asked.

"Yes!!!!!!!" They all screamed.

Grinning at the hyperactive girls, JB and Youngjae led them to the dining room so they could gourge themselves on whatever they wanted.

Leaving them by themselves, they walked alone.

The boys were probably in the dining room with the girls, as JB couldn't see them anywhere.

They wandered around some more, seeking to get lost and have more privacy.

Eventually they stopped in a room Youngjae had never come across before.

"What's this?" JB asked. "My dad never took me here..." 

Advancing forward, he beckoned Youngjae to follow him.

A fountain stood in the middle, with a grass circle around it. 

Besides the grass, the floor was porcelain.

A stained-glass windown spanned one entire wall of the room. 

The floor was lit up with the lights from the window, and the fountain appeared to be spurting rainbow water.

"It's perfect," Youngjae breathed.

Smilung at the younger, JB drew nearer. "So are you."

Looking up at the elder, Youngjae prepared to make a retort, but JB reached down and captured his lips, Youngjae's comeback fading away.

Lacing his fingers behind Youngjae's head, JB drew him closer.

It was an exact replica of their first kiss, slow, sweet, conveying all their feelings through a touch.

In others words, or Youngjae's words, if you will, it was perfect.

--------------

A/N:

Hi guys~!

I'm sorry I didn't update frequently for a while, but midterms hit me like a truck and I was NOT prepared.

Thankfully, they are over now and I'm on break for two weeks so yay~

So, to make up for my absence, I prepared a fluffy chapter slightly longer than my other ones.

(Also as a Christmas gift~)

For those that celebrate Christmas, Merry Christmas, and for those that don't, Happy Holidays~!!!!!

I hope you enjoy my chapter and thank you for sticking with me and supporting me ^-^

I know I am not, and will never be, a amazing writer, but I am glad that I can bring some kind of enjoyment to you~

Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy~~~!

Warrior Out!

PS: Me and two others close friends of mine started a tiny request group called Mayoungyu!

It's a no-charge shop, purely existing for your enjoyment~!

Feel free to check it out~

We are on AFF, AO3, Wattpad, and Tumblr.

Saranghae <3