Chapter 1- Anger, Then Forgiveness

Happier Days

Youngjae awoke to a burning in his and a nauseous feeling.

Great. 

As he realized that yes, he was going to throw up (and soon) and yes, he needed to get out of bed, he rolled over and the rolling in his stomach nearly nade him barf right there.

He threw the covers off of him, standing up.

Only to double over with his hand pressed to his gut.

He slowly made his way to the and threw the lid open, wincing as the pain intensified.

The sting was the least of his worries now, though.

 The bile substance forced it's way from his stomach, up his throat, and through his mouth.

He retched over the toliet until he was dry-coughing, no more food or liquid left in him to regurgitate.

And now he was starving.

He closed the lid and flushed the toilet.

The bathroom smelled absolutely horrible, so he frabbed the can of air freshener that was always present on the shelf above the toilet, and drenched the bathroom with the spray.

It only helped a little.

As he put it back in it's place, he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror.

 His face was red from what he had just gone through, but it was way more than that.

There were hickies scattered everywhere on his skin, some dark red, others brighter, while some were purplish. (He swore he saw a yellow one as well.) 

He looked like a goddamn mosaic.

His eyes also had dark rings underneath them, a result of getting almost no sleep last night. 

Im Jaebum. ing Im Jaebum.

Last night, Jaebum's dad had ordered that they go on a date. 

So they did.

Over the course of the meal, they both had drunk way to much soju and JB had been as as hell.

He didn't remember the exact details, but JB had basically drove them home as fast as he could, dragged him to his room, and proceeded to him into the mattress.

Unprotected.

Which explained the agony in his .

That son of a .

He glared at himself in the mirror for a while, cursing JB, then went to get dressed.

He chose long pants and a turtleneck which covered up all the hickies except one on his hand (he didn't even know why there was one there).

He'd just have to hide it as well as he could.

Makeup?

He realized that was probably the only option he had. 

Seriously though, why was there one on his hand?!

As he rumaged through his makeup drawer, he tried to figure which one would match his skin tone.

He was pale, although not as pale as one of his old friends, Suga.

He swore that Suga never even went outside.

That or he had a skin problem.

He had a feeling it was because all he did was sleep.

He forced his thoughts back to the makeup.

Should he go for Peach?

He cursed JB once again, this time for putting him in this position.

Hmm... maybe a little lighter?

He finally found the closest he had and applied it to the hickie, making it look like his regular skin.

He put the makeup away and examined it.

'Not bad, to be honest,' he thought looking it over.

Now all he had to do was get through breakfast and whatever activities Mr. Im planned for them, and then he could hide out in his room for the rest of the day.

Man, this was going to be an absolutely ty morning.

He realized that he was going to miss breakfast if he didn't hurry up. 

He opened the door and slammed it shut.

No one would care anyways.

He grudgingly walked downly the winding staircase and into the ornate hall.

 The main hallway led to the kitchen, dining hall, ballroom (yes, there was a freaking ballroom), staff rooms, and other rooms he didn't care about.

He slowly strode over to the doors that on the other side, the dining room, and therefore JB, awaited.

What if he just skipped breakfast?

But the smell coming from inside was amazing as always and his stomach grumbled loudly.

Well then.

It looked like he didn't really have a choice, so he pushed the door open and crept in.

JB was sitting at the table worh his back facing the door, which was why he hadn't seen Youngjae come in.

Youngjaw never liked announcing his presence in a very powerful way, which was also part of the reason.

He was honestly very shy, he had just been really mad up in his room.

He still was mad, he reflected, just not overwhelming so.

A creak if the door betrayed him as he shut it.

He glared at the door.

JB turned around as soon as he heard the noise.

His face lit up a little when he saw Youngjae, but Youngjae could pick out a little of... was that guilt? in his face.

"Ah!" He exclaimed, "You're here!" 

Youngjae nodded.

"Please sit. I want to talk to you."

Youbgjae watched his face as he took his usual seat, looking for any hints on his face, but there was nothing.

He noted there was no food on Jaebum's plate yet.

"First off," JB started, "I'm sorry about yesterday night. I had no right to do that, and I offer you my mist sincere apologies."

Youngjae watched him closely as he spoke.

"Secondly, we had built a fragile friendship before this, and can we not let this ruin it, please? I kinda enjoyed what we had before, and I'd hate for it to be broken because of the irrational choices I made under the influence in the alcohol."

As he finished, his voice cracked, as well as his facade that he had been putting up.

Remorse was most prominent, but sorrow and hope were present also.

Youngjae knew he was a goner.

As he stood up, he extended his hand. JB stood up as well.

"Of course I forgive you. I know you would never force me to do that when you were in a clear state of mind."

JB's expression changed to relief and thanks as he grabbed Youngjae's hand.

But he didn't shake it like Youngjae intended.

Instead he used it to pull the both into a hug.

---------------

A/N: 

Omo I finished this so much quicker than I expected!! O-O

Tell me if you don't like anything about this and I'll change it (sorry about the cursing in the beginning.)

The symptoms are already starting!! 

What comes next? *evil grin*

Also, THANK YOU ALL!!!

I'm already getting so much love and support when I haven't even begun yet! >.<

You all are amazing~

Thank you soooo much~! ^-^

I hope you enjoyed!

Warrior Out!!