016

Melodious Harmony

Three months later, everything was still going well. Loose ends had been tied up, and you were now comfortable with most of the people at your school. Your relationship with Seokjin was still going strong.

The musical was approaching rapidly, giving every member of the cast an extreme case of anxiety. 

In no time at all, everybody was backstage, preparing their costumes and makeup.

Seokjin?

He looked amazing, as always. The perfect take on a Romeo-esque character.

You, on the other hand, looked entirely overtaken by your nerves.

With everything that had been going on in the past few months, you had not had too much time to practice, which worried you. Seeing as you were the main lead with no understudy, it would be unfortunate if you were to have a nervous breakdown and forget all of your lines.

If that were to happen, you could get expelled.

And so, you gave off the appearance of a frazzled maiden, a damsel in distress. For the strong character you were supposed to portray, that was not good. Seokjin tried to calm you down, but to no avail.

Mrs. Jung seemed to be frantic over the whole scenario, fearing that someone would mess up and ruin the whole production. If they were to do so, it would reflect badly on her as a teacher. She cleared , stepping in front of the large body of students before her.

"Alright, we can do this. Right, team?"

Nervously chuckling, the group responded with slight nods of their heads.

"Okay. So, rolecall! Yoonsung, Seokjin!"

"Here!"

"Eunhye, r/n!"

"..Here..."

"Minkyu, Jimin!"

"I'm here, Mrs. Jung."

"Alright. Chorus? Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Taehyung, Jungkook, Hakyeon, Jaehwan, Seokjin, and Kihyun? Jisoo, Umji, Soojung, Taeyeon, Tiffany?"

A chorus of replies answered to her, and a small smile spread across her face.

"Good! Alright, then..."

"The show will start soon. All of you, get into your places."

You smiled nervously, looking to the side at Seokjin. He nodded at you reassuringly, and the two of you quickly got to the places you needed to hide below the stage.


a/n: this is a little filler chapter that I wrote instead of finishing my english homework^^ I skipped over a bit of time because I felt like it would be repetitive to other chapters? I'm planning to write an epilogue+a few bonus chapters later, after the musical part is over. but... the story will //technically// be over in 2 chapters. 

I'll try to update soon!! (half of the next chapter is already written! ^^)