CHAPTER 4

ONE MORE DAY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“You still remember that day when we watched the sunset from the ferris wheel?”

            “The memories are faint,” Kyungsoo admitted, “But I do remember us talking and laughing.”

            “And you got me a penguin plushie that day even though I didn’t win anything,” he remembered. And it made Chanyeol smiled.

            “It was the most beautiful sunset I’ve ever seen in my entire life,” Chanyeol reminisced.

            “Tell me how it was like,” Kyungsoo leaned in closer to listen.

            They sat in one of the ferris wheel compartments, imagining that they’re high up in the air. Everything was broken and on the ground now. The only thing left standing was the merry-go-round, but only half of it anyway.

            “It was…breathtaking,” Chanyeol began as he stared off into the horizon. He could almost imagine the sunset right before his eyes even though the sun was high up above their heads.

            “Everything was orange by the time the sun sets on the horizon,” he continued.

            “It almost looked like the sun didn’t want to leave and was peeking over the mountains every now and then.”

            “I remember you complimenting the sunset that day,” Chanyeol turned to Kyungsoo.

            “You said it was the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen.”

            “It must be really beautiful,” Kyungsoo said as his mind wondered.

            “Yeah, it was,” Chanyeol agreed.

            “And then we talked about pretty much everything on that ferris wheel,” Chanyeol said, smiling at the thought of the memories.

            “You complained how short the ride was when it ended and we came down,” he laughed softly and Kyungsoo did too.

            “And then it was time for us to go home,” Chanyeol said, “I didn’t know when I will be able to see you again.”

            “You’re like the only friend I ever had.”

            “Why the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter