Proud husbands and fanboys

You Are Cute!

It’s their company dinner and the kids are having a safari while their parents are out and about having reunions of their own.

 

---

a/n: yes more kids to come hahhaha

 

---

 

Kihyun was fiddling with the buttons and styling the three children’s hair when Hyunwoo went down with a camera on one hand and a bag of supplies for the kids, including towels and snacks.  He looked at his adorable family and can’t help but smile and capture these memories.

 

Kihyun’s ears would recognize a camera going off so he was surprised to see his husband take the camera and actually use it knowing that the former wasn’t fond of it.

 

“something to remember.” Hyunwoo smiled and Kihyun couldn’t argue with it.

 

Kihyun took the camera and instructed the kids to stand still and smile as he take precious memories of the little ones. The kids were used to their appa Kihyun taking their pictures so they smiled like good kids and goofballs. Kihyun then took out his phone and pulled his husband towards their kids and they took a family selfie, the kids glomping on their parents like the animal suits that they were wearing.

 

The company was big and the little ones were at awe with the building. Changkyun tugged at Hyunwoo’s dress shirt and ooked at his father with a mix of concern and bewilderment. “Appa Woo works here?” Little changkyun inquired and Hyunwoo nodded while he smiled adorable at his soon.

 

“Cool!!!” Soonyoung squealed and it made Hyunwoo laugh, his kids are a source of surprise.

 

“Let’s go meet the others okay?” Hyunwoo said and they all nodded as they entered a big conference room.

 

The little eyes lit up as they enter the huge room, happy to take in the bright lights and blasting music.

 

“Jooheonie!!!!” they heard a squeal and they all smiled knowing to whom that voice belonged to.

 

“Minhyukkie hyung!” Jooheon greeted and soon the yellow honey bee is engulfed in a hug by the white and orange puppy.

 

“Well, that’s no surprise at all.” Hyunwoo chuckled and Kihyun hit his husband on his arm.

 

“Hey, you ready?” Hoseok appeared in front of them, leading Hyungwonn by his side as the former model smiled at them happily.

 

Hyunwoo nodded and exchanged a brief hello to Hyungwon before the two left to attend to something, apparently it was the performance of the agency’s project group.  Hyungwon took Minhyuk’s hand and Jooheon’s as well since the two won’t be separating soon.

 

The group walked nearer to the stage for the kids to have a good view of the performance of the project group when the lights dimmed and a VCR was played. The kids were startled but cheered as they watched the video about 12 teens  training for a chance to debut as an idol group.

 

 Kihyun smiled when he saw his husband in the clip, teaching choreography to the teens and if he was allowed to say it out loud, his husband looked like a smoking hot piece of meat. He was sure he heard some whispers about the choreographer Shownu and Kihyun just smirked, his husband’s choice of stage name wasn’t realy the best but it worked well with his image. The kids were thrilled to see their father and uncle on screen and Hyungwon can only share a knowing smile with Kihyun. Then Hoseok was shown in the video, writing a song and recording it with the teens. The kids erupted into squeals and Hyungwon sighed at how lovely his spouse was, looking so hot and passionate while he worked. He heard a couple of hushed whispers about Wonho, the budding company composer and how he had done marvelous works and wondered if he was available. Hyungwon felt a hand on his shoulder and Kihyun winked at him, knowing fully that his husband won’t trade him for some hook ups.

 

“Wonho?” Kihyun asked and Hyungwon nodded.

 

“It was our names combined.” Hyungwon answered.

 

“that was cheesy.” Kihyun replied as they both laughed.

 

“Ladies and Gentlemen, Metaphor Entertainment presents its new idol project group, OFFICIAL.” The MC announced and there were applauses as 12 teens took the stage and performed a cover of a highly popular kpop song.

 

Kihyun observed the teens and was nodding approvingly at how Hyunwoo actually trained and  choreographed a 12 member idol group to perform a song meant for 7 members.

 

“Hyunwoo hyung did well, this is wicked.” Hyungwon said and Kihyun beamed with pride.

 

The song ended and everyone was clapping for the group.

 

“Another round of applause for Official. The group is actually a project group and they are working as a huge 12 member group and as sub-units. Let’s hear it from the boys.” The MC said and the audience clapped.

 

“Soar high, Official. Hello we are Official.” The 12 members greeted and they were greeted back with cheers.

 

“Hello I am Official’s co-leader and SHINee unit Leader, Onew.” The boy whit cute chinky eyes greeted and Soonyoung was clapping while smiling wide making Changkyun nudge his brother.

 

“Hello, I am Official’s co-leader and Infinite Unit Leader Sunggyu.” The other leader who looked like Onew’s twin introduced himself as well.

 

“are they twins?” Kihyun asked and Hyungwoon shrugged his shoulders.

 

“It is a little weird if they are.” Hyungwon laughed.

 

“And now for their debut song performance, this song was composed by Metaphor Ent’s top composer Wonho and dance choreographed by our top Choreographer Shownu.” The MC announced and the two walked in front and bowed at everyone.

 

Seeing their spouses and fathers up there, the group cheered wildly and loudly.

 

“thank you very much. I hope you show your love and support for these twelve amazingly talented boys. They are as good as their group and unit’s name so I hope you’ll enjoy the song and their performances.” Wonho said and smiled at them earning some feigned fainting from  a few girls that made Hyungwon snort,

 

“they really worked hard for this song and they did amazing at the dance practice to capture everyone’s heart. I hope you’ll see that in their performance today.” Shownu smiled shyly and a couple of girls fell for it.

 

“Damn our husbands are real chick magnets.” Hyungwon commented.

 

“the only chick I want my husband to take him is a whole chicken for me to cook and eat.” Kihyun remarked making Hyungwon laugh loudly.

 

The music then played and the 12 members performed the song with ease making both Hyunwoo and Hoseok beam with pride at their hard work. “Good job on the song guys.” They both heard a voice and smiled as their friend Jaebum approached them.

 

“Well, take care of them.” Hoseok said and Jaebum snorted.

 

“Like I wouldn’t, Jinyoung would have my head.” Jaebum retorted and turned to meet with the production team  for the schedule.

 

“This is his return to the industry?” Hoseok asked and Hyunwoo nodded.

 

“Well, it was sad that they had to retire but having a family was tough so he has to retire as the idol JB and focus on his family. But he’s a lot happier I can tell.” Hyunwoo said and Hoseok agreed.

 

Soonyoung was mesmerized, of course he was because the teens that were performing were like gods in a child’s eyes. Sure Soonyoung had watched other idol on tV before but these teens are nothing like them and they are performing way above a rookie group’s standards and that was something a three year old would not know but appreciate for what was presented to him. Soonyoung’s eyes were wide and his mouth hanged open as he watched the performance; that was cool was all he could think of.

 

And then the boys were gone.

 

Soonyoung has to bug Kihyun to find them and the adult has no way out lest he wants to have a bawling kid for the rest of the night. Hyungwon gave him a smile and waved them off, hauling the other three to get into the children’s area where a safari kid friendly design was set up.

 

Kihyun was being pulled by the tiny boy when they stopped just as the last few members walked to the backstage. Soonyoung was frozen seeing the teens and the two leaders approached them when they noticed the boys staring at them with wide eyes.

 

“Hello.” Onew spoke and Kihyun looked at his son then to the teens.

 

“Hello, you boys are amazing.” Kihyun greeted and saw from the corner of his eyes that Hyunwoo was approaching.

 

“Onew,, Sunggyu, ah Kihyun.” Hyunwoo greeted them.

 

“Shownu seongseang-nim.” The two bowed in respect and Hyunwoo brushed them off.

 

“this is my husband Kihyun, and one of our sons, Soonyoung.” Hyunwoo introduced them.

 

“Daebak!” Soonyoung managed to speak and Kihyun chuckled.

 

“He was moved by you guys, I think youo just gained a fan.” Kihyun commented.

 

“Woah, a Legit fan? Cool!” the two said in unison.

 

“They are twins if you ask.” Hyunwoo supplied and the two giggled. “By the way, not a bad fandom name, Legit huh?” Hyunwoo pondered.

 

 

“Hey there buddy!” Onew crouched to meet the boy in the eye. “Your father is amazing so I bet that you are an amazing dancer too! Grow up well okay?” Onew held out a pinky and Soonyoung smiled wide, his eyes turning into crescents, and held out his pinky as well.

 

“neh, I will grow up and dance with you sunbae-nim!” Soonyoung replied and Kihyun was impressed at how his son did not stutter.

 

Onew chuckled then nodded, “Call us hyung, and you’ll be a star too someday!” Onew then patted the child’s head and then said their goodbyes, just as their managers called out to them.

 

“They are so cool!!!!” Soonyoung muttered and all that Hyunwoo and Kihyun can do was laugh as they led the boy towards the safari paradise.

 

 

---

a/n: Okay so I know this is cheesy and all but I asked my sister regarding a name for an idol group and she just blurted out Official and we were both cracking up, hence the name of the group despite the cheesiness and all. And I made a joke that the fandom name would be legit, and we both just had to endure the lameness of it.

 

I do adore Hoshi as a SHINee Fanboy so I couldn’t resist adding SHINee (and Infinite coz I can) in here. Also, my guilty pleasure in fics is making Sunggyu and Onew twins coz come on they are very similar with each other so forgive my kinks..

 

And why did JB appear all of a sudden? Really because he is my Got7 bias wrecker and I would inject all of my bias groups in my fics as much as I could. But also, I love MonGot17 interactions.. so yeah.. deal with it?!?!