Mark's first day

You Are Cute!

Mark and Jackson starts school and two babies turned three.

---- 

a/n: because it would be no fun if Mark And Jackson doesn’t join Minhyuk and Jooheon at School.


--- 

Mark sighed as Ryeowook fixed his uniform, fussing how cute his son was at the pristine white button down and matching khaki shorts. Mark was nowhere near interested in stuffy clothes but his father was not taking anything less for his first day of real school.

“Appa, we are going to be late.” Mark whined in English and Ryeowook reprimanded his son.

“How will you learn Korean if you don’t practice it?” Ryeowook said and Mark sighed as he nodded and apologized in Korean. “Good boy. Now let’s go.” Ryeowook said and led his son out of the house, kissing his youngest and his husband before waving at them and leading Mark towards their car and drove for the school.

Mark was not really the social type; Henry made sure Mark was not even in any slightest fan or official pictures to shield him from the aggressive show business and Ryeowook Homeschooled him to keep him safe. So when he stepped out of the car and saw the big school, he was petrified.

“It’ll be okay, Jackson will be here.” Ryeowook assured his son who just walked with his father and went inside the room. 

“Yien Ge!!!!”  Both father and son knew who’s that voice belonged to and they both sighed in unison as the boy ran towards them and enveloped Mark in a tight hug.

“Well everyone is a bit surprised.” Ryeowook laughed and addressed his students. “We’ll have two new faces this year, boys introduce yourselves.” Ryeowook said and Jackson, being Jackson, introduced himself proudly while Mark stumbled on his words. There were laughs but before Ryeowook can say anything else, Jackson was glaring at everyone and leading Mark towards the side of the classroom where Jooheon and Minhyuk were smiling at them.

“They are scary.” Jooheon pouted, earning a pat from Minhyuk.

“Don’t worry, they are stupid.” Minhyuk added.

The lesson started and Mark was really not used to this big classroom setup. He was confused and fidgeting as he tried to concentrate on his worksheet. He felt a nudge and saw a smiling Minhyuk who pointed to the worksheet and shook his head. Mark looked back on the worksheet and nodded, erasing the previous answer and writing another one to which Minhyuk nodded vigorously.

“You are smart!” Mark remarked making Minhyuk giggle.

“Thanks.” Minhyuk replied then glared at Jooheon and Jackson who was getting noisy.

“Gaga.” Mark said and Jackson stared at his hyung with wide puppy eyes before grinning wide and running towards him and enveloping him in a hug.

“You finally said it ge!” Jackson squealed delightedly.

“Gaga?” both Jooheon and Minhyuk asked and Jackson nodded.

“My pet name. Mom loves to call me that and had been wanting for Yien ge to call me that.” Jackson informed them.

“Confusing. Can you not use alien language?” Jooheon asked and Minhyuk threw an eraser at him. 

“it’s Chinese Heonie!” Minhyuk informed the younger who glared at his hyung before smiling wide. 

“Minhyukkie hyung is cute when angry.” Jooheon remarked making Minhyuk blush and Jackson laughed. Mark pushed off Jackson and glaring at the younger.

“We don’t like you.” Mark said making Jackson and Jooheon stick themselves on the sides of their hyungs before Ryeowook warned them about not having lunch if they don’t finish their worksheets.

The kids pouted but Ryeowook had been immune to them, being a teacher meant keeping his resolve and no; he won’t tolerate them just because one is his own son and the three were his friends’ sons.

Lunch break finally rolled in and they found themselves eating loudly, mostly Minhyuk and Jackson being puppy clinging to their small eyed owners. Ryeowook sighed but looking at how Mark is getting accustomed to the classroom setup, he’ll forgive this. 

“Gaga.” Mark called and Jackson was really like a puppy attentive to his owner. “Eat up.” Mark pointed to the food and Jackson nodded and ate another spoonful. “More.” Mark insisted making Jackson pout adorable. Mark then leaned in and kissed Jackson’s cheek and that instantly made Jackson smile and ate more. 

Minhyuk pouted at Jooheon who raised his brow. “I can’t give you kisses, Appa said only 1 kiss right?” Jooheon said and Minhyuk pouted but an idea popped in his head.

“But appa said nothing about me kissing you.” Minhyuk squealed and kissed Joohoen’s cheek happily. 

----  

Planning a birthday party in a rush wasn’t a pretty task so Jeonghan had turned into a momzilla near the end of the planning while Ryeowook played it cool. Ryeowook assured the tensed father that it will be okay and the color scheme would be baby blue for the boys. Vernon was chasing his brother who was teasing the younger but they are enjoying their time while Jeonghan looked at his own quiet son Woozi who was a silent rock sitting on the side.

But as soon as they heard a high pitch scream of Fairy, Jeonghan grinned seeing his son’s face light up and his lips curve into a Cheshire cat grin. Jihoon stood and opened his arms as Soonyoung practically flew to meet the fairy in a hug. Jeonghan laughed because really, Seungcheol would flip seeing this. 

“Sorry, Soonyoung is a little too loud for comfort. Can I help with anything?” Kihyun asked as he settle the kids and Jeonghan pointed to the table that needed to be set up. Kihyun nodded and went to the table, after reminding his sons to be quiet. Changkyun was his stoic self while Jooheon instantly played with Minhyuk, dragging his little brother as they play with toys before running towards Mark and Vernon. 

Kihyun helped set the table with Hyungwon, and they were discussing about the surrogacy that Hyungwon and Wonho will undertake. 

“We are looking at some surrogates and we’ve chosen two; one’s a Chinese decent, another is Thai.” Hyungwon informed Kihyun.


“Oh really? That’s not a typical choice.” Kihyun remarked.

“Yeah we know. But their profiles were the closest to what we wanted.” Hyungwon replied and Kihyun nodded.

“logical.” Kihyun replied.


The party went off without a hitch. Both boys couldn’t care less about whatever because they enjoyed the games and the food; If the chocolate streak across Chan’s cheek was any indication. Vernon was a mouthful though because the kid has a lot of energy and was running around in circles until Chan decided to join him and the chase for the two babies began. 

In the end it was a really fun party for the kids, with lots of moments to squeal about like how Junhui shyly waved at wonwoo when he entered the place, and Wonwoo grinning as he too waved, earning a nudge from his brother Youngjae. 

Youngjae looked for Changkyun and he was so talkative Jaebum was wondering if this was the same Youngjae that he raised for 4 years, but seeing Youngjae open up wasn’t so bad because now Youngjae is more confident to talk to others and he smiles more often. 

The kids enjoyed the party a lot and it was a miracle that their parents were still alive after the chaos, but Ryeowook just dismissed them saying that Kindergarten is a lot more difficult than the said chaos. So by the end of the day, two babies were now gurgling 3 year olds ready for some day care and a ton more kids finding their best friends.

Kihyun finally tucked the three toddlers and kissed their foreheads when he felt warm arms wrap around his waist. Hyunwoo was affectionate, and probably because it has been a week since he came home and training Official has become a priority. Kihyun did not mind Hyunwoo’s prioritizing his work because he knew that once he gets a break, he’ll run back to his family and make them feel loved and secured.

“Miss you so much.” Hyunwoo nuzzled his face on Kihyun’s nape making the younger laugh at his husband.

“Let’s make this count then.” Kihyun replied and the night fell into a perfect and familiar routine.

 


---- 


a/n: I know… forgive me.. and yes that was so cheesy I did cringe why writing this. Now you have clues to who would be Hyungwonho’s 2 other children. They are actually BFFs in real life so I’ll leave it to that.
Sorry for not focusing on the birthday party, I was rushing to be honest. ~ hope you’ll like this update though.