Kids' safari

You Are Cute!

It seems that the kids are really in a safari and their parents are in for a ride.

 

a/n: well this chapter has been really on top of my to do list so hopefully you’ll enjoy this one.

 

 

Kihyun and Hyunwoo lead Soonyoung towards the kids area, the toddler enjoying being held by both his parents at the same time, a rare occasion given that they are three kids in the family. He’s not particularly mad about the situation and just felt lucky tht he was given this chance.

 

“you like Official Soonyoung?” Hyunwoo asked and the kid nodded happily.

 

“You taught them appa Woo?” Soonyoung asked and Hyunwoo nodded. “So cool! I wanna be like them appa!” Soonyoung remarked and Hyunwoo patted his head.

 

“We’ll see when you grow up a little more okay?” Hyunwoo said and Soonyoung nodded happily.

 

The three were walking around to find Hyungwon when they heard a high pitched voice that they instantly recognized as Minhyuk’s. Feeling that the kid is in danger, they ran towards the place, Hyunwoo picking up Soonyoung to make it to the kid faster. But their fears and worries dissipated when they saw the puppy clad kid with arms stretched out and a glare on his face; Minhyuk is truly adorable.

 

 

Hyungwon had placed him incharge because he was older so Minhyuk nodded and let his father go and take Changkyun to the bathroom while they waited for the others to arrive. But when a lot of grown ups cooed at them for being cute, and Jooheon shivered and started to cry, Minhyuk gritted his teeth and stretched out his arms to protect the precious kid  shivering behind him.

 

“NO!!! STOP!!!” Minhyuk shouted and the adults just look bewildered but cooed even more. “Stop!!!!!” Minhyuk shouted again while Jooheon was sobbing behind him.

 

“Minhyuk.” Kihyun called out and instantly Jooheon ran to him and hugged his leg just as Hyunwoo let Soonyoung down and took Minhyuk with him.

 

 

“You okay?” Hyunwoo asked Minhyuk instantly buried his face on Hyunwoo’s side.

 

“They wanted to eat Jooheonie” Minhyuk said while sobbing and Hyunwoo smiled as he pulled Minhyuk away and took him in his arm, carrying him in his strong arms and hugging him protectively.

 

“You did good Minhyuk but they are not going to eat Jooheon okay?” Hyunwoo said and Minhyuk smiled instantly.

 

“Oh, I thought I heard Minhyuk’s scream.” Hoseok said  and took Minhyuk from Hyunwoo. The kid instantly retold the story and Hoseok just smiled at him while Hyunwoo and Kihyun comforted Jooheon.

 

“We’re sory, we just found them cute and we wanted to have them as part of our summer ad.” A woman with serious face greeted them. “My name is Mina, and I work for Hee’s House.” She offered her card and the parents all looked at her with wide eyes.

 

“You seriously want our kids for an ad?” Hoseok asked and she nodded.

 

----

 

Hyungwon was nervous leaving Minhyuk and Jooheon but Changkyun needed to use the bathroom so what else can he do but pray that he’ll son would be responsible enough to look out for Jooheon. Of course he trust his son to put Jooheon’s security on top because Minhyuk love the honey bee to death given the signs and symptoms he was showing.

 

“Thank you.” Changkyun said as they finished washing their hands and Hyungwon smiled at him and led him out of the bathroom.

 

They walked back to the place when Changkyun pulled his sleeves. The taller looked at the kid and Changkyun was pointing at a lump of blue fluff at the corner and he heard faint sobs. They walked towards the lump and was surprised to see a small boy wearing an otter onesie crying. He knelt down and tapped the child’s shoulder who shuddered.

 

‘Hey, I’m Hyungwon, are you lost?” He asked and the boy looked up and looked at the two before nodding. “Do you know your parents’ name?” He asked and the boy nodded.

 

“I’m Changkyun!” the small boy next to Hyungwon spoke and the other one looked at him with beady eyes then smiled.

 

“I’m Youngjae.” He replied and Changkyun extended a hand that the boy took. “Can you help me?” He asked Changkyun who looked at Hyungwon who just smiled, Changkyun nodded.

 

 

“Okay, let’s go find your parents.” Hyungwon said and took Changkyun’s hand and offered another to Youngjae who shrunk back and just held Changkyun’s hand tighter.  “Well, I guess that’s okay.” Hyungwon said but internally hoping that his friend wouldn’t mind bringing a potential boyfriend back to them.

 

 

Hyungwon then heard Minhyuk’s scream and he was on heightened alert. But Youngjae and Changkyun was taking their time walking hand in hand and who was he to break such moment? So he sighed and carried just walked a little faster, making Changkyun pick up the pace and so did Youngjae. When he got to Minhyuk, he saw his husband and was relieved to see all of them accounted for.

 

“Oh, Hyungwon-ssi?” Hyungwon turned to see a familiar face.

 

“Mina! Wow, fancy seeing you here!” He greeted and Mina smiled sweetly at him.

 

“It is.” She replied. “I am currently casting kids for Heenim’s summer collection.”She inquired.

 

“My husband’s a composer for this company.” He proudly announced and gazed lovingly towards his spouse.

 

“Oh, so that means the kid’s yours? Wow, good genes you two have, the kid is adorable” She said. “And I would love to cast them for the shoot.” She said and Hyungwon pursed his lips. “Think about it, I don’t wan to pressure you But the kids are adorable.” She said then turned to the two kids by Hyungwon’s side. “Yours?” She asked and Hyungwon shook his head. “Ah, but if you guys change your mind, do give me a call!” She said then walked away.

 

“You okay Minhyuk?” Hyungwon asked and the boy nodded.

 

‘Know her?” Hoseok asked and Hyungwon nodded.

 

“Yeah, she’s part of the marketing tem for Hee’s House and she has good eyes for models.” He explained. “oh, and we found Youngjae, he’s lost.” He said, pointing to akid talking to Changkyun and the two were giggling happily.

 

“You led my son to the bathroom and found him a boyfriend? Unbelievable.” Kihyun said and Hyunwoo tried to stifle a laugh.

 

“Hey, Changkyun, want to introduce your friend?” Hyunwoo called and Changkyun smiled at his father.

 

“This is Youngjae, he’s my age.” He said and the boy shyly bowed.

 

“I’m lost.” He said and Hyunwoo knelt down to look at him.

 

“Do you know your parents ‘ names?” Hyunwoo asked and the boy nodded.

 

“It’s…” The boy was then stopped when they heard a high pitched voice and a man running towards the boy and immediately hugging him.

 

“appa!!!” Youngjae was crying again.

 

“Oh Thank god.” Jaebum said and Hyunwoo raised a brow at him.

 

“Your son?” Hyunwoo asked and Jaebum nodded.

 

“Thank you for finding him.” The one hugging Youngjae, Jinyoung,  said and Hyunwoo pointed to his con who had his head down. “Thank  you..” Jinyoung looked at the boy and Youngjae called out his name.

 

“Changkyun!” Youngjae’s voice was bright and bubbly and Changkyun looked at the boy and they returned each other’s smiles.

 

“Woah, you are talkative huh? You rarely do that.” Jinyoung remarked as he put Youngjae down to talk to Changkyun.

 

“Thank you.” Jinyoung said as he relaxed and held Jaebum’s other hand. It was then that they noticed another boy holding Jaebum’s hand.

 

“This is quite a reunion huh?” Hyunwoo remarked and Jaebum laughed.

 

“It is, let me introduce my family, This is Jinyoung, my husband and partner for life. You may know him as JR from JJproject.” Jeabum introduced and Jinyoung bowed at them. “Our sons, Wonwoo is from Jinyoung, Youngjae is mine.” He said and both boys greeted them.

 

The other families introduced themselves when Minhyuk screamed as he was being pulled by boy in a dear onesie.

 

“Heonie!!! Help me!!!” Minhyuk screamed and Jooheon being the trusty boyfriend (Kihyun glared at Hyungwon) ran after them.

 

 

“Your kids are adorable.” Jinyoung remarked.

 

“They are a handful sometimes.” Kihyun remarked.

 

“So you returned to manage?” Hyunwoo asked and both Jaebum and Jinyoung  nodded.

 

“We’ll be handling infinite team. Seungcheol and jeonghan will be handling SHINee team.” Jaebum remarked and called to the said persons who happily introduced themselves and their sons Jihoon and Chan.

 

“Really, SHINee? Can I come see them?? Can I  Can I?” Soonyoung said and the two adults laughed then nodded.

 

“Why don’t you ask choreographer-nim to bring you along practice? We will bring Jihoon too so you two can play!” Jeonghan remarkd and Soonyoung looked at the small boy by Seungcheol’s legs and his eyes went wide.

 

“Fairy!!!” He squealed and immediately ran towards the boy to annoy the heck out of him.

 

 

“Well that went well.” Seungcheol remarked and Kihyun has to apologize for his son’s actions.

 

“It’s okay, Jihoon isn’t sociable, and we do want to change it.” Jeonghan said and cooed at the 2 year old he was carrying.

 

 

---

 

“Let me go!” Minhyuk demanded.

 

“No, you are too much to handle Jackson!” The boy replied In english and Minhyuk was confused. “You are so stubborn!” He added and Minhyuk was lost for words.

 

“Excuse me?” He said in Korean and the boy in a deer onesiie sighed.

 

“I don’t understand a thing, you know I am still learning Korean.” The boy said then continued to walk until he found his father.

 

“Ryeowook seongsaengnim!” Minhyuk chirped and the teacher blinked and then smiled at the boy.

 

“Mark, you took the wrong puppy.” He said in English and the kid Mark looked at the person he had dragged and then gasped. He quickly apologized to the boy then to Ryeowook who just laughed and then patted both kids on the head. “Let’s go to your parents then Minhyuk-ah.” Ryeowook said and Minhyuk nodded, leading them back to his parents.

 

---

 

“Appa!!!!” Jooheon ran with a boy at tow but they noticed that Jooheon grabbed the wrong puppy.

 

“Joo Honey, that is not Minhyuk.” Kihyun remarked and Jooheon finally looked at the boy grinning like he was a joker.

 

‘Who are you?!??!” Jooheon pointed a finger at the boy who scratched the back oh his head and answered in Chinese.

 

“Wo Shi Ka Yee.” He replied and Jooheon frowned at him.

 

“You are an alien!” Jooheon remarked.

 

“He’s not an alien, he’s Chinese.” Hyunwoo reprimanded his son.

 

“Oh.” Joohoen smiled sheepishly.

 

“Jooheonie!!” Minhyuk ran to the honey bee who welcomed the puppy with a hug and they both laughed heartily.

 

“Lixu!”  Ka yee remarked then turned to the boy in the deer costume. “Yien ge!” He hugged the boy who just sighed but returned it.

 

“Ryeowook nim?” Hyungwon and Kihyun asked and he smiled pointing to the taller of the two.

 

“My son” he remarked and they all nodded but still confused. “I better tell you a story when my husband comes. Aren’t you hungry?” He asked and the kids shouted and ran towards the buffet to grab foods to their liking.

 

“You owe us a good one.” Kihyun teased.

 

“sure do.” He replied and walked towards the kids to assist him, his teacher instincts kicking in.

 

---

 

A/N: oh wow too many kids now  so here is a guide to the families:

Hyunwoo x Kihyun = Jooheon (6), Changkyun (4), Soonyoung (4)

Hoseok x Hyungwon = Minhyuk (7)

Jaebum x Jinyoung = Youngjae (4), Wonwoo (4)

Seungcheol x Jeonghan = Jihoon (4), Chan (2)

Ryeowook  x TBA = Mark (7)

TBA x TBA = Jackson (6)