Sleepovers and cuddles

You Are Cute!

sh

a/n: hello iam back sorry for the delay. I do have a good excuse though, I was busy preparing for Monsta X fanmeet in Manila and that was an epic dream come true. Anyway. I have to say there are tons of Joohyuk moments scattered here and there and Hyungwonho’s sweetness went overboard at the encore while there is this tiny skinship for showki (and shownu initiated it so yay for appa bear)

soooo without further ado, update!!!


----

Hyungwon was grimacing as he looked at the watered down ramyun with spicy bean paste while Kihyun tried to remedy the whole thing.

“I at this.” Hyungwon exasperated and Hoseok laughed.

“You well I assure you.” Hoseok commented and he earned a ladle to his face courtesy of Kihyun.

‘You rabbit” Kihyun shouted but it ended up as a cute adult banter of married parents.

“Really, you don’t need to learn how to cook sweetheart.” Hoseok said, wrapping an arm around Hyungwon and rubbing his arm to ease his troubles.

“Okay, you two can continue that whenever you have time, I’m sure Minhyuk would enjoy staying over here anyway.” Hyunwoo remarked and saw a glint on his friend’s eyes. “Oh dear Lord.” Hyunwoo exclaimed which earned a kiss from hi husband.

“You rarely swear.” Kihyun said with an amused smile.

‘Look at them, really.” Hyunwoo said with a chuckle.

“I’m sure they are so in love like we are.” Kihyun remarked and he earned a kiss from Hyunwoo.

They soon heard little footsteps and the twins were all front and center with Changkyun rubbing his eyes while Soonyoung was as bouncy as a bunny. Kihyun took the older of the two and gave him a soft peck on the cheek while Hyunwoo took the ball of energy and tickled his tummy with his nose, the little boy giggling loudly.

“Appa!” they all heard a whiney voice and Minhyuk was pouting as he rubbed his eyes. “jooheonie doesn’t want to wake up! He’s dead!!!” Minhyuk then sobbed making Hyungwon scoot down at the boy and take him into his arms.

“Hyung is not dead!” Changkyun immediately rebutted.

“Come on, I’ll wake him up.” Kihyun offered a hand which Minhyuk took while he sniffled. They walked up the stairs, Changkyun eventually demanded to be put down and the little boy barged into his brother’s room and jumped into the bed, slamming his body onto the bigger brother. Minhyuk yelped but at the sound of Jooheon’s high pitched groan, Minyuk giggled and copied Changkyun, the two laughing as Jooheon groaned in pain.

“Jooheonie! Wake up!!!” Minhyuk shouted but Jooheon just hummed. Changkyun eventually returned to his father while Minhyk tried to wake the younger. “Jooheonie!!!” Minhyuk shook the body but the sleeping boy was just like a log. “Heonie!!” Minhyuk shouted even more before planting a wet kiss on the younger’s cheek.

Jooheon finally opened his eyes, squiting as the light attacked his sleep induced sight. He then shippishly grinned as Minhyuk’s face come into view, smiling at him like the sunshine that he is.

“Okay, let’s all head down stairs to eat.” Kihyun said and Jooheon got up from his bed and took Minhyuk by the wrist as they head down for dinner.

Hoseok was grinning seeing the two walk down the stairs, Jooheon looking like the protective boyfriend and Hyunwoo had to punch the friend’s arm, a little harder than a tap but they both have toned arms and body to hurt, but grinned as well.

“Definitely bottom.” Hyungwon sighed and Kihyun laughed hearing this.

“You think too much!” Kihyun said and as he assisted Changkyun to his chair, Soonyoung already seated and waving his training chopsticks in the air.

Hoseok and Hyunwoo served the food, the former was able to make some dumplings for the kids while the adults tried in vain to eat the soup Hyungwon made.


“Is it good?” Hoseok asked and the four children nodded as they chewed the dumplings, earning glare from his husband.

The kids then settled for some television, while the parents cleaned up. Minhyuk was all cuddled up in a ball but did not expect Jooheon to snuggle close and hide his face on the crook of the elder’s neck while a ghost popped up on the screen.

“Appa!!!” Jooheon whined and Minhyuk was surprised.

“Is Jooheonie afraid of ghosts?” Minhyuk asked and Jooheon nodded. “Ah, I will protect you!” Minhyuk chirped and Jooheon smiled and nodded, believing in the older like it was a promise of forever.

“Thanks Minhyukie!” Jooheon chirped and the movie seemed to be more bearable for Joohoen, their hands intertwined and hid face buried on Minhyuk’s shoulder at times.

“Who put that movie on?” Kihyun asked and Hyunwoo smiled at him. “You are sooo dead Hyunwoo!” Kihyun pointed the spoon that he was washing.

“I will accept whatever punishment you give, as long as it’s not too loud.” Hyunwoo winked and Kihyun coughed as he blushed. “And for the record, yes you two can use this chance to make another kid.” Hyunwoo said to the other pair, making Hyungwon bluh and Hoseok grin like a ert out to get his prey.

“Time for bed everyone!” Hyunwoo announced a moment later and the kids all ran upstairs while screaming whatever foolishness, the twins instantly ran to the bathroom, waiting for their parents to get their tooth brushes while Joohoen walked with Minhyuk, leading him to the guest room the grab his tooth brush as well. Kihyun handed Jooheon his tooth brush and the two older kids waited until the twins were all clean before they brushed their teeth clean.

Minhyuk and Jooheon climbed into Jooheon’s bed, automatically making Minhyuk akoala and Jooheon the fluffy stuffed toy. They earned kisses on their foreheads and gladly drifted to sleep.

“So, punishment?” Hyunwoo asked and Kihyun dragged his husband towards their room while Hoseok led his husband to the guest room.

“We had permission.” Hoseok whispered and making Hyungwoon punch his husband half heartedly then laughed as if they were kids on crack.

---
a/n: I apologize again, holidays are so hectic and damn I had to help out plan a lot of parties … yikes