Playdate Friday

You Are Cute!

a/n: well let’s have more fluff coz we need them

 

 

---- 

 

Minhyuk was excited, of course he was, because Friday was just a sleep away. Hyungwon was packing some clothes for his son as Minhyuk talked away with Hoseok. Hoseok laughed at his child and he really enjoyed how much Minhyuk’s happiness radiated from the small boy like the sun shining brightly, he is truly a sunshine.

 

“Will I pack our clothes too?” Hyungwon asked and Hoseok nodded.

 

 

“It’s a sleepover, so yeah, pack a change of clothes for us too.” Hoseok said and Hyungwon hummed as he left the room and went to their room to pack a change of clothes.

 

“Okay now Minhyuk, sleep early so you can play with Jooheon tomorrow.” Hoseok uttered and Minhyuk settled down on his bed and yawned. “Sleep well baby.” Hoseok kissed his forehead nad Minhyuk smiled and kissed his father’s cheek and muttered his good night.

 

 

----

 

Jooheon was pacing around his room and Kihyun chuckled as he watched his son was acting. “Are you excited for tomorrow?” Kihyun asked and Jooheon pouted at him.

 

“What if he doesn’t like my room?” Jooheon asked and Kihyun hummed as if to think.

 

“I’m not sure, but if he doesn’t like your room, he could sleep with his parents in the guest room.” Kihyun said and Jooheon screamed in utter fear.

 

“Hey, why is my baby shouting like he was being chased by a ghost?” Hyunwoo’s head popped in the door and Jooheon screamed as he heard the mention of ghosts.

 

“Appa!!!!” Jooheon whined, hugging Kihyun’s leg as he shivered.

 

“Stop that!” Kihyun glared at his husband. “Jooheon’s just worried about tomorrow not going to his plans.” Kihyun said, running his hand on Jooheon’s hair to calm the boy.

 

“Hey, it’ll be okay.” Hyunwoo assured his son then smiled at him before going to tuck the twins to bed.

 

“Now off you go to bed or else.” Kihyun said and Jooheon nodded, rubbed his eyes and yawned. Kihyun chuckled as he led the boy to his bed and tuck him in after giving him a kiss on the cheek.

 

Kihyun sighed as he settled on the bed to cuddle with his husband who was pulled him closer to his body.  Hyunwoo kissed his husband’s forehead and smiled at him. “Jooheon’s okay?” Hyunwoo asked and Kihyun nodded.

 

“Just anxious, this is his first sleepover.” Kihyun said and Hyunwoo   half laughed-half snorted in his caveman style that undoubtedly made Kihyun fall for him.  “You didn’t tell me you were friends with Minhyuk’s parents!” Kihyun exclaimed.

 

“I was surprised too when I saw Hoseok.” Hyunwoo said. “And Jooheon called him a vampire!” Hyunwoo laughed and Kihyun can’t help but fall for the husband more.

 

“Minhyuk called you fox though.” Kihyun said and Hyunwoo pouted. “Don’t pout it’s so not you!” Kihyun exclaimed and kissed the pout off of Hyunwoo making him smile and his eyes disappearing into lines.

 

 

“Kids and their imagination.” Hyunwoo muttered and they both laughed before the settle into a slumber.

 

 

Friday rolled in Hyungwon instructed for Hoseok to drop off at the local bakery to get a couple of desserts for the Son family as their gift. They soon drove to the Son house and a smiling Hyunwoo greeted them. They can already hear Minhyuk’s loud voice and both Hyungwon and Hoseok were apologetic. “Don’t mind it, Soonyoung is all too loud as well.” Hyunwoo said as he led them to the living room where Minhyuk ran to his parents as soon as he saw them.

 

Hyungwon took Minhyuk to change out of his uniform and into comfortable ones as Hoseok handed Hyunwoo the cake and some bread they bought. Kihyun smiled at them warmly as he finished cooking. Hoseok offered his help and Kihyun gladly let him chop some vegetables for the stirfry. Hyungwon came to the kitchen after making sure Minhyuk wasn’t strangling Jooheon to death by glomping at the poor boy who was adorable in his blue shirt and matching shorts.

 

“Minhyuk might have thought of Jooheon as his teddy bear.” Hyungwon commented and the other three laughed at his remark.

 

“That was like hilarious.” Kihyun remarked.

 

“So how long have you been married?” Hyunwoo inquired and the model smiled at him.

 

“7 already, we had Minhyuk a year after we settled.” Hyungwon said and Hyunwoo nodded.

 

“Did you quit modeling?” Hyunwoo asked.

 

“Yeah, I wanted to take care of Minhyuk, though I can’t do much but clean and make sure Minhyuk sleeps and eats on time. I can’t cook to save my life.” Hyungwon said and Hyunwoo laughed at that.

 

“Hoseok might have left that detail.” Hyunwoo said.

 

“How about you hyung?” Hyungwon asked and Hyunwoo smiled like his son.

 

“4 being married, 4 being engaged and another 4 being boyfriends.”  Hyunwoo replied.

 

“woah, You’ve been together since high school.” Hyungwon exclaimed.

 

“Yeah, we had gotten sick o each other already so we decided to have kids. We got Jooheon on our junior year.” Kihyun said, giving Hyungwon a glass of juice before going to the kids to give them oatmeal cookies and milk cartons.

 

“Yeah, Kihyun suggested it and well, he gave up his dream for our family.” Hyunwoo added.

 

“Haven’t regretted anything since then.” Kihyun assured his husband ang gave him a peck on the cheek.

 

“Apppa!!!!!!”  they heard Changkyun shout and Kihyun glared at his son.

 

“come here and give me a kiss too.” Kihyun gestured and the boy ran to him and gave him a tug on his shirt. Kihyun bent down and the boy pecked his cheek before returning to his twin to play with their trucks and trains.

 

“Koong koong has always been the jealous type.” Hyunwoo chuckled.

 

“Ah, that’s so precious.” Hoseok said, plating the stir fry for them to share. “Minhyuk’s our only child so I guess he’s already used to the attention.” Hoseok said and Minhyuk came running to him with an empty milk carton.

 

“Appa, I want a brother!!!” Minhyuk whined and Hoseok looked scandalized. “I want to play with a brother.” Minhyuk pouted as hepointed to Jooheon tickling Changkyun while Soonyoung was trying to help his twin by latching himself on Jooheon’s back.

 

“Oh, I am not sure sweetie.” Hoseok said and Minhyuk was about to cry.

 

“Minhyukkie!!!!!!” Help meeee!!” Jooheon shouted for help and Minhyuk abandoned his father to aide his friend. Minhyuk tickled Soonyoung and soon the voice of the four children echoed.

 

“That was awkward.” Kihyun stated and both Hyungwon and Hoseok laughed.

 

“It’s not like it didn’t cross my mind but Hyungwon might not be able to handle more kids.” Hoseok supplied and hyungwon sighed.

 

“I know that I am not the domestic type, but we could try.” Hyungwon said.

 

“hey, no pressure, you two can talk it out. It wasn’t like we just go out there and had Changkyun and Soonyoung. We planned and talked it thoroughly before having them.” Kihyun assured the two who smiled at him.

 

“Hey, why send Minhyuk a year late?” Hyunwoo inquired, eating the food like nothing awkward transpired.

 

“Hoseok totally wasn’t prepared to send his son to school.” Hyungwon said and Hoseok grinned.

 

“Minhyuk is our baby, how could I entrust him to school, he is so fragile!” Hoseok defended himself.

 

“It was good though because he met Jooheon.” Hyungwon said and Hoseok smiled wide, making Hyungwon laugh.

 

“You two are so in love.” Kihyun commented.

 

“why? Aren’t we in love too?” Hyunwoo asked and both Hyungwon and Hoseok laughed seeing Hyunwoo’s serious blank face.

 

Kihyun rolled his eyes but laughed making Hyunwoo grin.

 

“APPPAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!” They heard he twins scream and they all looked at the children only to gasp as Minhyuk kissed Jooheon’s cheek.

 

“Minhyukkie!” Hyungwon ran to grab his son.

 

“Why did you do that?” Hoseok asked.

 

“You said, I can only kiss those I love! And Jooheon is a cute friend, I love him!” Minhyuk blurted out and the grownups were flabbergasted.

 

“I love minhyukie too!” Jooheon replied with a wide smile and lines for eyes before kissing his cheeks.

 

“How adorable.” Kihyun cooed. “But you can’t always kiss each other!” Kihyun warned.

 

“Once per week.” Hyunwoo said and Jooheon looked up to him. “use it well.” Hyunwoo added.

 

“Okay appa.” Jooheon replied.

 

“You serious?” Hoseok inquired, quite confused and Hyunwoo nodded.

 

“You started it.” Hyunwoo said and they all laughed.

 

“now now, let’s get you all to bed for your nap okay?” Kihyun suggested and the two youngest ran to their rooms while Hyungwon collected his son. “Will he sleep in the guest room with you?” Kihyun asked and Minhyuk shook his head.

 

“I want to sleep with Jooheonie!” Minhyuk replied and Hyungwon choked on his own saliva making Kihyun laugh.

 

“Okay, sweetheart, let’s go to bed.” Kihyun said, leading Jooheon to his room and the kids lie on the bed, Minhyuk instantly making Jooheon his big teddy bear.

 

“I don’t know what to say.” Hyungwon said and Kihyun smiled and patted his back.

 

“It will pass, it’s cute don’t you think. And I won’t mind having Minhyuk as my in-law.” Kihyun assured him.

 

“You are like Hoseok, you ship them when they are so young.” Hyungwon remarked.

 

“Well, being in a relationship at such a young age, yeah, I can’t help it.” Kihyun laughed. “Let me teach you how to cook, I’m sure Hoseok hyung will appreciate it.” Kihyun said and Hyungon smiled then nodded.

 

----

 

a/n:  it turned out to be more of the parents than the kids…. But don’t fret, there is still a sleep over… there will be more surprises so please look forward to it!