a little reunion

You Are Cute!

a/n: thank you so much for liking (and squealing at) this fic. I tried to make it the fluffiest fluff I could because as much as I love angst, I crave fluff once in a while to release some stress in my life. I appreciate your kudos/up votes and comments. This is cross-posted in both AO3 and AFF so if you are both a user of those 2 sites, the story is one and the same. Again thank you for supporting this fanfiction and enjoy the upcoming update.

 

---

 

Hyunwoo would spoil his husband whenever he could and this morning, he’ll do that. After cooking a simple breakfast, toast with butter and a cup of coffee, Hyunwoo brought it to their room and left it on the bedside table for Kihyun to munch on when he wakes up. Hyunwoo then walked towards the kids’ bedrooms and had woken up each kid one at a time. He remembered that Jooheon should be taken care first as he was easily the one going to hug his pillow and beg for sleep extension followed by Changkyun and Soonyoung would be the last because the kid is just full of sugar.

 

Hyunwoo diligently did the routine and Jooheon was dressed in uniform when Kihyun checked up on him. Jooheon smiled and then pointed to the hall bathroom where Hyunwoo was just finishing dressing Soonyoung and Changkyun for their day care. Kihyun took a comb and combed through Jooheon’s hair and decided that he needed a trim, noting the bangs covering his son’s tiny eyes.

 

“Oh, you are already up.” Hyunwoo explained.

 

“Yeah, habit I guess.” Kihun shrugged. “Go change, I’ll take care of them.” Kihyun said and Hyunwoo smiled and pecked his husband’s hcheek before going to the master suite to change into something presentable.

 

“Woo-Appa will take you to school today.” Kihyun informed his sons and all three seemed to be confused before cheering. “Don’t make it hard on him okay?” He reminded his sons, especially Soonyoung who nodded and grinned at his father.

 

Hyunwoo appeared a few minutes after and bid goodbye as he led the children towards his car. Kihyun sighed as he worried for the four, but he’ll enjoy his day off and hopefully, they will survive.

 

 

---- 

 

“Jooheonie!!!!” Hyunwoo heard a little voice called out to his son and raised his brow. A mop of dark hair ran towards them and Hyunwoo noticed his so flinch a little before waving at the boy running towards them.

 

“Minhyuk, please!” Hyunwoo heard a deeper voice that sounded familiar and his brows knitted seeing his blonde colleague ran after the child.

 

“Minhyuk huh?” Hyunwoo asked Jooheon who nodded.

 

“Oh, Hyunwoo?” Hoseok called out, finally catching up with his little boy and holding him by the hand as he led them towards the father and son (Hyunwoo dropped the twins to their day care first).

 

“Oh Hoseok! Nice seeing you here.” Hyunwoo greeted back.

 

“Seok appa!!! Isn’t Jooheonie cute!!!” Minhyuk interrupted, pointing at the boy held by Hyunwoo. “But ahjussi is scary! He looks like that fox in Eclipse!!!” Minhyuk hid behind his father and Jooheon glared at his friend.

 

“Woo appa is not scary! It’s a werewolf not a fox and ahjussi is a vampire!” Jooheon pointed to Hoseok who was by standards had pale skin.

 

“Seok appa is not a vampire!!!” Minhyuk retorted.

 

“Okay calm down, I thought that you were friends?” Hoseok asked his son.

 

“He called you vampire!” Minhyuk pouted.

 

“You called my appa scary!” Jooheon replied, cheeks puffing in annoyance

 

“Jooheon, where is my sweet baby?” Hyunwoo asked and Jooheon pouted before hugging his father’s leg. Hyunwoo ran his hands on Jooheon’s hair and then took his hand once more. “Sorry, Jooheon  rarely gets upset, he is rather close to me.” Hyunwoo explained.

 

“Minhyuk is at fault too.” Hoseok urgedhis son to apologize.

 

Hyunwoo then lowered himself to meet the boy in the eye and he smiled at him. “Sorry to scare you.” Hyunwoo said and Minhyuk at Hyunwoo then to Jooheon.

 

“Your smile is cute ahjussi.” Minhyuk said tentatively making Hyunwoo chuckle.

 

“really?” Hyunwoo asked and Minhyuk nodded. “Why thank You Minhyuk-ah.” Hyunwoo said. ‘you can call me Hyunwoo Samchon.” Hyunwoo offered and Minhyuk nodded then smiled.

 

While the werewolf and Minhyuk chatted, Hoseok  faced Jooheon and squatted, smiling at the boy. “I’m sorry, Minhyuk didn’t mean to cal your appa scary.” Hoseok said and Jooheon puffed his cheeks.

 

“I’m sorry for calling you vampire.” Jooheon said making Hoseok laugh loudly.

 

“No harm done.” Hoseok replied then stood and offered his hand. “It’s Hoseok samchon.” Hoseokgave his name and Jooheon nodded and smiled at him. “Ah, such cute dimples you have Jooheon-ah.” Hoseok remarked and Jooheon smile turned into a full grin.

 

“What about a play date Hyunwoo?” Hoseok asked as Hyunwoo lifted Minhyuk to his arms.

 

“Play date? Sounds fun.” Hyunwoo replied and eyed his sn who was tugging on Hoseok’s shirt.

 

Hoseok looked at Jooheon pouting and then chuckled as he lifted the boy to his arms and the fathers walked towards the classroom. The toddlers where having an animated chat, and Hoseok laughed at how this as turned out.

 

“Hey Hyunwoo, wanna bet?” Hoseok asked as they walked back to the parking lot.

 

“Oh please, you are going to gamble your own son?” Hyunwoo raised a brow.

 

“Why not? I think I like the sound of in-laws.” Hoseok teased Hyunwoo who hissed at him.

 

“yah!” Hyunwoo shouted and Hoseok laughed loudly.

 

“Play date by Friday okay?” Hoseok waved as he entered the car and Hyunwoo snickered and shook his head as he sort of sees the near future and he reminded himself to start saving up for a dowry.

 

 

---- 

a/n: I just have toad in Shownu looking like Jacob because Minhyuk pointed it out on one of their Vapp broadcast. And just so much fluff planned for this fic I think we will have diabetes by the end of it. Hahahah

 

anyway, please enjoy the update and expect some more characters popping in here just for the comic relief XD

 

Oh, and I have a shipper parents …. So yeah, let them ship their babies XD