Spring Cleaning

You Are Cute!


When children buy for spring clothes and had a mayhem at the clothes store

a/n: I really have no excuse for this mess.


--- 

It was a Saturday and Heechul invited his beloved friends and acquaintances inside his office for some spring cleaning sale of sorts. They were going to reduce inventory and they always do the mmarkdown sales during Easter. All of his employees get first pick on Saturday before Easter and since he was feeling gracious, he extended this to his friends. 

Hyunwoo led his family inside the office and they were greeted by kind staffs who led them inside a conference room. The other families were already there, Jaebum and Jinyoung still value punctuality like they are newly debuted idols but Jinoung argued that a certain four year old was just excited to meet his Chinese friend. Kihyun laughed as he let Changkyun go to meet Youngjae who was wiggling his way out of Jaebum’s hold. 

“Kids.” Jaebum grumbled just as Hyunwoo sat next to him after seating Jooheon and Soonyoung. Some staffs entered and served coffee for the parents and warm milk and waffles for the kids. Junhui and Jackson entered a few minutes later, all smiles and loud voices and sat next to their respective friends. 

The other families soon arrived and more coffee, milk and waffles were served for breakfast before Heechul made his presence known and explained to them the process. 

“It’s just something that we do, it benefits both sides since people can purchase good wuality clothes for cheaper process and we can reduce our inventory.” Heechul explained. “All profits and left over stocks are donated to pre-selected beneficiaries, mostly on provinces.” He added. “And if you find my clothes up to par, you can try modeling, I would love to sign you up!” heechul added with a grin and the parents groan.

They were then led to the warehouse were some employees were already looking at clothes for them to buy and the parents were really at awe. “You should try modeling, you are handsome Wonwoo.” Jun remarked and Wonwoo barely smiled then looked at Jinyoung who returned the smile and gestured to his other father who just glared at Jinyoung.

“Mark hyung, you should get those leather jackets and skinny jeans.” Jackson remarked as Mark scratched his nape.

“I don’t think that will fit for Spring Gaga.” Mark relied and Jackson pouted.

“But Skinny jeans will be nice.” Mark added making Jackson beam with a  smile.

They reached the clothes and the kids just ran towards certain racks and tried to look at what clothes they could like. The staffs had been briefed  though so they just chuckle at the cute bundles of joy and assisted them. Changkyun and Youngjae immediately looked for t-shirts, Pink and Blue, both insisted and the staff took a shirt in each color and handed it to the kids who then looked at and smiled toothily since they looked like it matched with each other despite being a little different in design. 

Soonyoung and Jihoon decided that khaki shorts are good for spring, or summer, so they strutted to the shorts aisle and was assisted by another staff who took the opinions of the kids to give them the perfect pair. 

‘Soonyoung-ssi is quite detailed huh?” She asked and the kid nodded. “Jihoon ssi would love this style, it is loose enough but very stylish like you are.” She said and Jihoon thanked her. 


Jun and wonwoo went to get knitted sweaters, that fitted the nerdy couple and the staff gladly assited them.

“noona!” Junhui chirped and the girl smiled at their prince. “we need cardigans!!!” Junhui squealed and that made the noona laugh and nodded. She picked some colors and Junhui shook his head at each of them. “Pink!” Junhui chirped and wonwoo shook his head in defiance but when Junhui handed it to Wonwoo with a smile, the boy just sighed and took it, because who can resist the ice prince charms?


Jooheon and Minhyuk went with Jackson and Mark for some skinny jeans;  the four are like inseparable. Minhyuk was super excited with all the choices and it made Jooheon laugh at how eccentric Minhyuk and Jackson choices of clothes were; Mark just sighed and shook his head in defeat.

“You two match actually.” Mark remarked making Jackson pout at him.

“How could you say that Mark-hyung? How could you throw me away?” Jackson fake sobbed forcing Mark to kiss the younger’s cheek.

“Fine, you two can be best friends, but you are mine.” Mark said and Jackson instantly smiled.

“You two are cheesy.” Jooheon pointed out then asked the lady to hand him some dark denims instead.

“Oh hoodies heonie!” Mark pointed at the other rack and Jooheon nodded, grabbing the older’s hand and walking towards the place where they met Changkyun and Soonyoung.

“Oh you  want hoodies too?” The lady asked and both Minhyuk and Jooheon nodded.

“red please!” Jooheon said and the lady nodded before searching for a size to suit the kid.

“I want Purple.” Minhyuk said and she nodded at that.

“here you go, that will fit you nicely.” She said as she handed the clothes. “And my prince Jackson, what can I help you with?” She asked and Jackson pointed to Mark.

“Black, same as the one I Have.” He grinned and the lady chuckled befoe searching for that particular hoodie.

“I don’t like Black.” Mark said but let the argument go seeing Jackson pout at him.

Soonyoung and CHangkyun got their dark blue and grey hoodies, and even taking a pair each to give to Jihoon and Youngjae who were looking at some bomber jackets.

Heechul was ecstatic seeing the kids enjoy themselves. “They have great fashion sense I tell you.” Heechul said to the parents. “I do have a studio here, why not take some pictures before you go?” He asked and the parents were reluctant.

“I want that!” Junhui said behind them, carrying some clothes that would probably match those that Wonwoo had grabbed.

“Really?” Wonwoo asked.

“yeah, we do this all the time. But it gets boring because it’s just me and Jackson hyung.” Junhui explained.

“Oh, I’ll join you then.” Wonwoo grinned and Jaebum’s eyes popped out.

“You don’t even want to have your ID picture taken!” Jaebum said out loud but the kid just shrugged his shoulders.

“Where’s the changing room?” Jinyoung asked and Heechul asked his staff to lead the way. Jinyoung took Wonwoo’s hand and led the two boys to change.

“Where is Jun going?” Jackson asked and upon hearing the answer, there was no way he’ll let this pass, Mark had no chance of escaping which led to a domino effect of Minhyuk and Jooheon joining as well. 

Heechul smirked seeing how the events unfolded and soon he was instructing his crew to set up for an impromptu photo shoot.

A/N: spoilers for next update:  Kihyun and his love for photography, Minhyuk and Hyungwon as models, And more insights to Hyungwonho future babies. I told my sis about the babies line up and well, let’s just say that she was ecstatic