- first day of kindergarten

You Are Cute!

a/n: I just had to add in Ryeowook… I think he loves dongsaengs so much that he’ll fit as a kindergarten teacher XD I am not sure how kindergarten in Korea works so I’ll just draw out what I remembered when I was in kindergarten (that was 2 decades ago yikes I am that old).

 

 

---

 

Minhyuk and Jooheon entered the room and their songseangnim smiled at them and led them to spare tables by the window.

 

“You must be Jooheon right?” their teacher asked and the boy nodded.

 

“I am Minhyuk!” The ever loud boy introduced himself that made the teacher laugh.

 

“Yes, such adorable kids. I am Ryeowook and I will be your teacher. You can call me Wook Seongsaengnim.” He smiled and Jooheon nodded, feeling at ease with his teacher. “We need to get your worksheets and practice your alphabet.” He announced and the kids ran towards the teacher ‘s table to get their worksheets.

 

“Write your name on the cover.” Ryeowook announced and everyone nodded and tried to write their names in their crooked and wobbly hangul. It made the teacher smile watching his dozen students try so hard to write their name perfectly.

 

“How do I spell mine?” Jooheon asked and Ryeowook squatted by his side and gently guided the boy’s little fingers. The smile that came after the accomplishment was mesmerizing and Ryeowook couldn’t help but smile back. “Thank you Wook Seonsaengnim!” Jooheon chirped and Ryeowook ruffled the kid’s hair.

 

“You are most welcome Jooheon-ah.” He said then turned to Minhyuk who was concentrating on writing his name, the kid’s tongue poking out of his mouth while his lips curved in a determined grin.

 

“Min… hyuk.” The boy said as he wrote his name and Ryeowook smiled and ruffled the kid’s hair as well.

 

“You got that right Minhyuk-ah.” Ryeowook praised the boy and Minhyuk gave him a toothy smile.

 

“Thank you seongsaengnim.” Minhyuk chirped and they all proceeded to practice their writing.

 

When morning break came, Ryeowook handed each kid a box of apple juice and some chicken sandwich. Jooheon was practically inhaling the sandwich, smearing the spread on his chubby cheeks. Minhyuk laughed at the boy and wiped his cheek with his thumb, but ending up smearing it more than cleaning it.

 

“You two are adorable.” Ryeowook gestured and took some tissues to wipe Jooheon’s cheeks as well as Minhyuk’s hands.

 

“Jooheonie is cute right seongsaengnim?” Minhyuk asked and Ryeowook chuckled before nodding.

 

“Yes Minhyuk-ah, Jooheon is pretty cute.” Ryeowook answered making Jooheon blush.

 

“I am not cute.” Jooheon pouted but Minhyuk squealed and poked his dimple.

 

“You are! You are!” Minhyuk shouted loudly, and Ryeowook laughed at the two.

 

“You two seemed close, were you friends at day care?” Ryeowook asked but both kids shook their head. “Oh?” Ryeowook was surprised.

 

“We just met and he is really cute so I wanted to be friends with him! But he ran away earlier.” Minhyuk pouted as Jooheon narrowed his eyes on the boy.

 

‘You wanted to eat me!!!” Jooheon retorted.

 

“You are cute, I can’t help it!” Minhyuk answered and it really made Ryeowook laugh watching the two bicker over cuteness, it is rather cute.

 

“Both Jooheon and Minhyuk are cute.” Ryeowook remarked and ruffled both hair before attending to Solbin who was crying because her juice stained her dress.

 

“See you are cute!” Minhyuk pointed out.

 

“You are cute too. I like your smile.” Jooheon remarked and it made Minhyuk smile wide , teeth showing and all.

 

“Thank you.” Minhyuk replied and they continued eating their sandwiches with flushed cheeks and smiling at each other once in a while.

 

 

----
a/n: the next chapters will be about each family… because ShowKi and Hyungwonho need to appear soon XD