Thank-you

Don't make me smile.

"~~~~ah?" Sungjeong peered down at you, as Heejoo gingerly patted your head. You wasted no time. Ignoring Sungjeong's protests you took him to the door and sent him off, stating that you had things under control. His expression stated that he knew the opposite, but he left seeing your expression.

Taking the hands of Heejoo into your own you looked seriously into her eyes. 

"Heejoo, I know this is sudden but we have to leave this house? Do you understand?"

"Leave? wae?" She innocently looked up at you.

Hardening your heart, you went to her room and grabbed her clothes, placing them in a big bag. You took your bags, which took no time at all, since you hadn't bothered to unpack. Grimacing at the apartment you thought *She can get rid of this junk byherself* Just as you were taking Heejoo out, you noticed the picture frame on the side table. It was of Heejoo and her mother, your Aunt. You softened and you tucked it away in your pack.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You slotted the coin into the machine and waited. Ring Ring Ring

"Yoboseyo? This is Eunjung speaking." You thanked the gods that her number hadn't changed all these years.

"Eunjung~ah It's me"

"~~~~~~~~?" 

"I need help really badly. We, my niece and I, have no where to go, and you being the only one I can tell this to, I only have you to turn to..." You trailed off, anxiously pressing the pay phone to your cheek. 

"You have other friends don't you? Infinite oppas??" Eunjung smirked into the phone. As she did so, an idea formed, and she giggled. "Well why didn't you tell me sooner! Of course you can stay!"

You looked at the phone in shock, "Really?? Do you really mean it? Of course, I'll do my best to get a job and make sure that we aren't a burden, and just thank-you so much."

You hung up and carried Heejoo in glee. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Anxiously patting Heejoo's hair you rung the doorbell to Eunjung's home. Her mother greeted you warmly, commenting on how much you had grown. You gratefully bowed and expressed your thanks to their acceptance of you and Heejoo.

Catching sight of Heejoo, Ms. Kim squealed in delight. 

"Is this your niece? Omo she is just gorgeous! How can anyone be so cute?" She gladly picked up Heejoo and took her to the kitchen for a snack. You were left awkwardly standing next to the stairs. 

Just then Eunjung saw you and smirked. Walking down she smiled and gave you a tight squeeze. "Well this is going to be so fun~!" 

You looked at her gratefully.

=============================================================================================================

Sorry for the short chapter guise^^ Please comment and subscribe <3333333333333