Curious?

Don't make me smile.

You blew up your cheeks and trudged to school. The weekend had been hell for you.

Running endless errands for Eun-jeong, while enduring the mushy family scenes  while watching from the sidelines left you tired both emotionally and physically. You didn't want to complain, you knew the burden that you were imposing on the Kim family. Mrs. Kim had even taken you aside to tell you not to worry about Heejoo anymore, and that they were planning to adopt her, and you, if you said yes.

*I don't know how I can even make the decision for Heejoo anyways* you mulled it over. Your heart softened, you were glad for Heejoo, being so small, that she would have the chance to start over. However you would never accept the offer for yourself. You only wanted to rely on yourself, and not be a burden on anyone. 

Trapped in your thoughts you reached the school and ran into the art class. You had come especially early for this. Having asked for permission to use the paints and canvases, you grabbed a seat near the window and started.

As you mindlessly sketched in the sunlight, you happily hummed a tune, not noticing the figure sleeping at the back of the class. All you could think about was the your pencil made on the white canvas, and you forgot your problems. You lost yourself in the colours and just blissfully enjoyed yourself. It had been years since you last had the chance to express this side to you.

You unconciously smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo sleepily tilted his head towards the sunlight, blinking. He saw your back and curiously walked up to see what you were doing. His footsteps were silent and you were too absorbed into the art that you didn't notice him. You giggled to yourself as you added the last splash of paint. 

"You like art?" Myungsoo asked.

You nearly jumped out of your seat, and looked up, covering your mouth, unknowingly wiping paint on ur cheeks. *Did he see me smile?* You thought horrified.

Myungsoo leaned over you, and wiped the paint off ur cheek with his thumb. You abruptly stood up and ran out of the class your heart beating like mad. You couldn't believe that you had let your guard down and actually showed him that face.

__________________________________________________________________

Myungsoo smiled at your retreating figure, and an image of your smiling face came up, "cute" he muttered and strode out of the classroom.

 

 

 

 

Thankyou guys so much for reading my fan fics, please comment, on ideas, thoughts, even criticism, Ill take it in a good way^^ sorry for the boring chapters, and this ones really short >< but itll get better i promise!

Have a great week ><