Chicken casserole?

Don't make me smile.

 

 

 

This incident didn't go unnoticed by Eun-jeong and she certainly didn't think it was a coincidence.

*There's something about Hana that always gets on my nerves, and now she's starting to bother L-oppa too?!* she thought furiously.

 

*I absolutely can't let that conniving get away with this*

 

====================================================================================================================

Oblivous to these thoughts, you continued through the day with questions to Myungsoo's behaviour. In your thoughts, free to call him whatever, you preferred his given name, Myungsoo.

 

*What had made him angry enough to just stride out of the classroom? I envy him; the way he can leave whenever he wants and how everyone just accepts him*

 

Just that minute, a couple of girls passed by, giggling about new pictures of L sleeping that they had taken, obviously without his permission.

You crinkled your nose in disgust.

*I take that back. No matter what kind of person he is, he should be entitled to privacy.*

You sighed and thought of the differences between you and Myungsoo, how the privacy you received was just a euphimism for isolation. 

As you gathered your stuff from your locker, someone tapped your back, and you turned around to be greeted by...... Sungjong! He worriedly looked at you asking about the home and where you were currently living. However you were distracted by the figure behind him. 

"Myungsoo-shi..." you murmured. Realizing that you had no right to be calling him that so casually, you covered your mouth. 

Sungjong looked back and forth and said "You know eachother?"

After an awkward silence, Sungjong clapped his hands and replied "PERFECT!"

 

He grabbed your arm and continued his conversation. "That means you only need to meet Sungyeol and Hoya for us to be all friends! >____< Aren't you excited???!!"

 

You cautiously nodded your head, and hearing Myungsoo snort at Sungjongs hyperness, a small bubble of happiness appeared in your stomach. 

 

Little did you know who was watching the whole interaction, and impatiently tapping her bedazzled shoe on the lockers. 

===============================================================================================================

After school, you quickly ran to pick of Heejoo from her school. Surprisingly the teacher told you that Heejoo's mother had already picked her up. 

Despite only taking care of Heejoo for a short time, you felt a stab of loneliness at being replaced. This feeling was immediately replaced by gratitude to Eun-jeong's mother for being a reliable person for Heejoo. 

 

You trudged back to Eun-jeongs house, and slipped into the den.

Just as you were drifting off to sleep from tiredness, the door was rudely opened and Eun-jeong came in brandishing two boxes, and a smile pasted on her face.

"TADAAA~~~~ Guess what I have heeeeerrrreeeeeeeeeee?" 

"Umm hair dye?" you asked doubtfully.

"No, its chicken casserole.." she rolled her eyes and smacked her gum loudly.

"God, sometimes I don't know how you'd survive on your own, but I came here with good intentions to teach you. WE are going to dye our hair today, together! Wont that be fun?" She smiled innocently at you.

You had never really had a desire to dye your hair, but you knew that in Eun-jeong's house it was ONLY Eun-jeong's way.

She gleefully squealed at your affirmation and dragged you into the bathroom.

You had no idea what you were getting yourself into. 

 

====

 

Thankyou everyone that has subscribed, honestly it makes my day when anyone comments, event if its just to say hi :) THANKYOU GUISE LOVE