Rainbow Lockers

Don't make me smile.

"Now we're even." 

Your head whips up and you curiously look back at him. At that moment you knew 2 things.

1. The cafeteria was slowly getting quieter, and Eun-jeong was glaring at you.

2. He had the most beautiful eyes.

You pushed the latter thought out of your head, and ran out of the cafeteria. Out of breath you leaned against your hot pink locker. (YES!! RAINBOW LOCKERS)

*How are we even? I don't remember...wait hold on, isn't that the "sorry" guy?!* You remembered the beach where you tripped and groaned. *Great first impression, good going Hana----Wae? Why do I even care?* You opened your locker and jumped as someone tapped you on the shoulder. A pretty looking guy peered at you and looked longingly at your locker. "I really like pink," He stated giving you puppy dog eyes. 

Frankly you didn't care what locker colour you had; "Did you want to switch?" you asked him. His eyes sparkled.

"JINJJA??! No way you are too nice! For mine, the colour isn't TOO bad...but I like to start things off with a bang! Hot PINK is just the thing! But wait...maybe you changed your mind?" You didn't think it was possible but he said that in one breath. "No it's fine." You grabbed your books and easily switched lockers. 

"So what's your name? Your next class? OH we might even have the same classes together!!" He brightly asked.

"Umm, It's Hana, and I have English next."

He looked up at you in surprise. "Mine is Sungjeong" he said expectantly. Before you could answer he continued, "you can call me Jeongie for short! For English, you can sit beside me! By the way, you're new right? Perfect! I'll introduce you to my hyungs!" 

He pulled your arm and you hesitatedly jogged behind him. *Why do I keep getting dragged everywhere?" You thought sullenly. Sungjeong plunked you down in a free desk and took the one right beside. You wondered if Eun-jeong was in this class and how you could explain the situation back in the cafeteria. Sungjong started blabbering about the new English project and how you guys could be partners. Just as you looked up Eun-jeong came striding into the room and sat down-far from you. Her eyes locked on yours and you promptly stood up. But class was starting and the teacher was looking at you; you sank back into your seat. 

5 minutes into class three boys walked in, taking their seats cooly at the back near you and Sungjeong. Myungsoo caught your eye as he walked past and smirked. Girls were goggling at them and squealing behind their textbooks. The teacher was making a big show ignoring them, and continuing on as if there had been no interruption. To your surprise Sungjeong high fived them and introduced you. The tall, good looking one introduced himself as Sungyeol and smiled. The other boy smugly announced himself as "THE Hoya, dance machine." And Myungsoo merely glanced at you in a way that said "You know who I am." Throughout this whole exchange you could feel Eun-jeong's eyes drilling holes into your back, and you guiltily turned around to focus on the lesson. 

This seriously was the longest day of your life. You couldn't wait until the bell rang. You regretted those words the minute you heard it.

RIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

This served as the cue; Sungjeong shot out of his seat, grabbed your hand and literally dragged you out of school. His friends lagged behind. 

"Yah Sungjeong-sshi wait up!" 

He grinned back at you and didn't stop till he got to the senior side of the school. "HYUNGS!!" Three others leaned on the building and waved at Sungjeong. You were out of breath by the time you got there. 

"Hyungs meet Hana; This is Sunggyu." He pointed at the guy in the middle with cute eyes, "That guy over there is Dongwoo" you saw a guy with extremely spiked up blonde hair; he grinned. "Aaaand finally, Woohyun." Sungjeong made a cute pose by the last guy, his brown hair waving excitingly. 

"Hi, I'm Hana" You bowed to your seniors and was just about to walk away when Sungjeong clasped your hand and said "Let's play!"

"I can't, I have to go pick up my niece, Annyeonghaseyo~" 

"Okay." You looked at him, glad that he didn't insist.

"We'll just come with you!!"

You face-palmed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And if anyone has any comments about the rainbow lockers- THEY ARE REAL! my school has them ^^

Please comment on how i can make this fic better^^ 

Thanks a lot XD