Kicked out?

Don't make me smile.

Myungsoo arrived at the senior side of the school hearing you say "I have to pick up my niece." *I wonder how they are dealing with the loss.* He remembered the day at the convenience store; in fact he had witnessed the whole accident. He glanced at you and watched Sungjeong drag you away, as to what seemed like the 10th time that day. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"UNNIE~" Heejoo cried happily, running to your side, her cute lunchbox banging against her side. She clutched you and gawked curiously at Sungjeong. 

"Annyeong! I'm ~~~~'s friend, Sungjeong, oppa, alatsuh?" 

"Nae~ Sungjeong oppa!" She cheerily replied. 

Sungjeong walked you back to the apartment flat, and you awkwardly wondered whether or not to invite him in. Heejoo, oblivious, motioned towards her new oppa to follow her in. 

As you entered the living room, an impatient tapping sound hit your ears; you saw a middle aged lady looking around the room hitting her foot on the floor. 

"Umm, I'm sorry but what are you doing here?"

The lady looked at you and squinted. "Excuse me? I own this place. And you, or whoever lives here, owes 3 months of rent."

You opened your mouth to reply but she cut you off."And no, don't even think about telling me about the little one, who can't be thrown out to the streets; if you can't pay, you can leave. Or more importantly Im forcing you to leave."

You didn't like where this conversation was going. "Wait, I can get a job, and well we will definitely be on top with the next payment! I can definitely get the money..." you said desperately.

She merely looked at you, and then glanced at her nails. "Afraid not, I've already got the new tenants ready to go, so all this junk needs to be out of here by tomorrow." She then, pushed past you, and slammed the door.

You were left speechless in the middle of the room, not even conscious of Sungjeong's stare of horror, and Heejoo who was hiding behind his legs. 

Sinking to your knees, you felt tears prick at the back of your eyes. *How can it be like this? Now that I have to take care of Heejoo...is it really that impossible for me to have one moment of happiness?*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the last weeks of not updating!! hope you enjoy reading ^^^ Comment and subscribe <333