eight: a picture of a puppy (hiss hiss growl)

kitty cat adventures (purrfect catastrophes) !requests closed temporarily!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junmyeon’s hyungs have recently gotten him a new phone to use just in case of emergency, and recently he’s been trying to become accustomed to using it for a variety of different things. Things being social media. The catboy may know a lot about how the EXO members are like at home and around him, but he wanted to take a peek into their lives away from him, and what better way to do that than through their posts on social media?

He also has his own accounts on different apps such as Instagram and Twitter, having gathered up his own little club of fangirls, but that’s beside the point.

Right now, Junmyeon is sprawled haphazardly over his bed, scrolling through his hyungs’ Instagram accounts and looking at their photos with celebrities he’s never met and random selfies he’s never seen.

Everything is going well at first; he ‘likes’ several of pictures and leaves cute comments for his hyungs as encouragement, deftly typing away despite being fairly new to it all. His heart freezes, however, when he’s scrolling through Chanyeol-hyung’s photos and he sees a dog- or, to be more specific, a puppy. If the hybrid were speaking, he’d spit out the word with a voice laced with venom. How could Chanyeol-hyung have taken a picture with a puppy?! It’s blasphemy!

Admittedly, the creature was… cute, but Junmyeon was certainly cuter, wasn’t he? The cutest, he thinks as he nods vigorously and one-handedly his own ears. The cutest.

   

“Why do you think Junmyeon avoiding you, Chanyeol?” Jongin absentmindedly asks while he spoons some cereal into his mouth.

“I… don’t really know,” the rapper confusedly replies. He really doesn’t know why his kitten has been keeping his distance from him for the past few days. Honestly, it wouldn’t have been that concerning of a matter if not for the fact that the catboy appears to be showering excessive love on all of the other idols, insisting on skinship whenever possible with everyone, excluding Chanyeol of course. The other also never fails to send disapproving pouts and glares his way whenever no one else is looking. It’s quite strange, really.

When had this all started? Was it when Junmyeon passive-aggressively refused to make some room on the couch for the taller to sit? Was it when Junmyeon had set up dinnerware for everyone except for the large-eared man? Chanyeol was puzzled by the youngest’s unusual behavior as of late. Had he done something wrong? If so, what?

   

The pair continued to tip-toe around one another for several days, Chanyeol never h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter