twenty-four: scooter ride (aAAaAhHhHH!)

kitty cat adventures (purrfect catastrophes) !requests closed temporarily!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol chuckles to himself as Junmyeon clings to his back, arms wrapped tightly around his waist. The catboy won’t stop screaming his head off, his tail rigid and ears flattened. His eyes are screwed shut and his nose scrunched up, something that would have been quite an adorable expression if the elder were able to see it. Nevermind the absolute terror written across the kitten’s face as well.

“Myeonie, we’re at a red light. We’re literally not moving.”

Mewing pitifully, he only strengthens his vice-like grip on his hyung’s jacket and nuzzles his head into the other’s torso. With that action, the elder winces.

“Ow! Junmyeon, that hurts! You’re wearing a helmet you know.”

Only an unintelligible mumble is offered in reply. Chanyeol can’t help the fond smile that his lips curl into.

After a moment passes, the traffic light finally flickers to a bright green, and the motorist leans forward, speeding off once again. The steady hum and sputter of the engine accompanies the tortured wails of a frightened kitty continue all the way back to the dorm.

 

“Never again Yeollie! That was so scary!”

At that, the g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter