ten: a gullible kitty (ocean panic)

kitty cat adventures (purrfect catastrophes) !requests closed temporarily!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junmyeon takes a deep breath and mentally preps himself for the dive in, but his legs still tremble like leaves and his heart still pounds relentlessly against his chest. He can’t swim, the extent of his skill in that area being doggy paddling pathetically for a few seconds before his limbs failed him.

So, was it a good idea to be jumping into the churning ocean waves without anything to keep him afloat? No, but he couldn’t find his floaties, and Chanyeol is in intermittent danger of drowning to death. Junmyeon may not know how to swim, but when Chanyeol’s life is on the line, he’ll defy the odds.

 

Chanyeol continues to flail his arms around in the sapphire waters below, screaming at the top of his lungs and splashing around frantically.

“Help- cough, cough- help! Jun-ah, save me!”

The rapper intentionally slurps some salty seawater into his mouth and spits it out, thrashing his head around. He pauses his act for a moment and looks up at the rocking boat, searching for one sight in particular. Ah, there it is. Cute little Junmyeon shakily standing at the top of the ladder leading into the fairly calm ocean, tail tucked between his legs and ears flattened out.

Tearing his gaze away from the water, the catboy worriedly peeks at his hyung, who suddenly starts to shout out again and flounders about.

“Oh no- cough, hack- I’m going to drown! Someone- namely Junmyeon- save me!”

I can do this. I can do this- ohmygodicantohnochanyeolwilldieanditllbemyfault-

“Junmyeon-ah, are you good there?”

Jongin rests his chin on the younger's shoulder and fixes his stare and whatever the hybrid seems to be panicking about. He sees Chanyeol uselessly thrashing about in the water, even with a life ring floating just a few feet away from his reach. The large-eared man stops his poor acting for a second and glances up at the pair and glares at Jongin. The tan male just smirks and wraps his arms around Junmyeon’s waist. Chanyeol proceeds to pretend to drown once again.

“Ch-chanyeol is in trouble, and I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter