two: a bit sick (i'm a good kitty!)

kitty cat adventures (purrfect catastrophes) !requests closed temporarily!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junmyeon thinks that he is a pretty good kitty. Even though some evenings he tends to be a little needier than in others, he was never overly whiny or discourteous to his hyungs. He knew his limits, and he never pushed them. That’s why he doesn’t quite understand why everyone ignores him as they trudge back into the dorm, completely disregarding the fact that he is standing in the entryway waiting for some pets or hugs. Usually at least one member would give him a pat on the head or something, even when they were beyond exhausted from hours of rehearsal.

 

EXO-M had flown over the other day from China. Junmyeon had been told that they were preparing for a new comeback, and that was the reason why they had everyone gather here in Korea. Comebacks always came with taxing hours of labor to perfect performances, songs, and even scripts for appearances on shows. Junmyeon understands that his hyungs are probably very tired- even more tired than they usually are- so he lets them go rest without trouble. He doesn’t need any pets or hugs, and his hyungs’ healths are more important than such petty things. Admittedly, he is slightly disappointed because it’s the first time in a while since he had gotten to see his EXO-M hyungs, but he isn’t going to be an unreasonable kitty. He is a good kitty, and he should go to sleep now.

 

 

“Good morning everybody!” Junmyeon calls out as he steps out from his quarters, only to receive no reply in return. He storms into the neighboring bedroom- Jongin-hyung and Sehun-hyung’s, Zitao-hyung and Luhan-hyung’s as well when they come over to Korea- and flops onto the nearest mattress yelling “Wake up!” at the top of his lungs. No answer once again. Junmyeon entangles himself in white sheets and realizes that there is nobody lying under them. There is not even any warmth lingering on the bed where a person would be laying. The dorm is void of any people, and the EXO members appeared to have departed long ago. Sporting a pout on his face, Junmyeon removes himself from the linens and plods into the kitchen. Hopefully, there would be some leftovers in the fridge or something. Since the catboy was incapable of cooking any decent meal, he often relied on Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, or Lay to fill his belly. Praying that they had left something behind for him to eat, he pulls open the stainless steel door only to find that it’s practically empty. The scarce contents include a few miscellaneous bottles of varying condiments, a few probably rotting veggies, and an empty carton of milk. Disappointing. Junmyeon then scours the cabinets looking for some biscuits or anything to sate his hunger and eventually settles on some cookies that he finds. They’d go perfectly with some milk, but he sadly remembers that there is not even a single drop remaining in the carton. Making sure to throw the milk container away, he dejectedly sits at the dining table alone, munching on a cookie crestfallen.

 

 

 

 

Things like this continue for the next few days. The EXO members pay no attention to the hybrid, and Junmyeon often finds himself walking around with his tail and ears drooping, hoping that someone will notice. Nobody does, and that only plunges him deeper into sorrow. It’s as if the idols have forgotten that he even existed. Maybe they never really cared for me at all. Junmyeon woefully considers.

 

 

Days pass in which the catboy only eats snack foods for every meal, and he can only rely on himself to get properly groomed (something he's not very skilled at). At this point, Junmyeon could probably pass for a stray with his knotted fur and fairly unclean self. It’s not his hyungs’ faults, though, he can sympathize with their relentless schedules. He knows that it’s hard for busy people like them to take care of a pet like him, and it’s not as if they’re faring any better either, eating take-out for every meal and working themselves to the bone. But now, he’s tired, so, so tired, and he’s hurting a lot too.

 

Junmyeon can’t stop coughing, and he’s been sweating profusely as of late. Both symptoms were probably a result of him running out into the rain to help his hyungs get groceries several days ago. Thinking back, it probably wasn’t a very smart idea to dash into the rain without an umbrella, or even a thin jacket. No one had stopped him either, failing to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter