twenty-three: gamer boy (laugh out loud?)

kitty cat adventures (purrfect catastrophes) !requests closed temporarily!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Perched in between Baekhyun’s legs, the blue glow of the screen illuminates Junmyeon as he stares awestricken at the multitude of pixelated characters battling it out. A large, blue-caped figure flies across the green to shoot some sort of sparkling beam at a red thing in a cloak. Many other things are going on as well, but it’s all a bit overwhelming to the catboy who has absolutely no clue what is going on. The room is silent save for the speedy sounds of clicking.

From the way Baekhyun’s army of blue people are moving forward, Junmyeon assumes that he’s winning. After all, his hyung must be the best at whatever game he’s playing. However, something seems to shift as the red people begin to overpower the blue people and push to the left of the computer. Flipping out, Baekhyun frequently screams “No!” before the blue tower is reached and destroyed. Big red letters spell out “Defeat” across the screen, and the idol groans, forehead resting on his kitten’s shoulder. Junmyeon frowns.

“It’s okay hyung! You’ve only lost once. Next time, you’ll definitely kick the of those red guys!” He pumps his fist to emphasize his words, and the singer can’t help but smile into the other’s back.

“You know what, do you want to learn how to play LoL, Junmyeon?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter