three: dancing king (actually, not really)

kitty cat adventures (purrfect catastrophes) !requests closed temporarily!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin thinks that Junmyeon’s obsession with learning how to dance stemmed from that one night where all of the EXO-K members just sprawled about in the living room and rewatched their stages, searching for ways in which they could improve each of their own individual performances. Now, it’s not like Jongin dislikes it. In fact, it’s quite the opposite. This newfound fixation of the catboy’s has led to an increase of doting and praises showered upon the dancer.

 

“You look so cool Jongin-hyung!”

 

“Wow, only Jongin-hyung can dance that well!”

 

“Jongin-hyung is the best!”

 

And the list goes on and on. Naturally, the elder eagerly basks in every single word his little kitten says, ego probably inflating just a bit each time. He thought it would remain at just that, though: a temporary fascination. Junmyeon had never actively expressed an interest in actually dancing, preferring to focus on things such as smothering his hyungs with love or not tripping over his own two feet. Needless to say, Jongin is surprised when the hybrid confronts him while he’s curled up on his bed and scrolling through posts on his phone in EXO’s fan cafe. Gingerly tapping the shoulder of the figure facing away from him, Junmyeon leans forward and presses his cheek to the tan male’s own.

 

“Are you busy?” he asks, staring at the glaring screen and trying to decipher what it is his hyung is studying so intently. Jongin startles at the intimate touch, immediately sitting up and causing the other to pull away from him. Regret instantly settles in his gut as well as he takes in the sight of a dejected kitty, soft ears and once swaying tail now sagging. He’s never been very good with physical affection, especially with Junmyeon (probably because he craves it more than he should).

 

“No. Do you need something?” he then asks, quickly turning off his phone and focusing all his attention onto the catboy. The other’s ears perk up suddenly and his tail curves. Avoiding eye contact with Jongin, he plays with the hem of his shirt and rocks back and forth on his feet as he voices his request.

 

“Um, can you teach me how to dance like you do?”

 

Knowing of the hybrid’s clumsy antics, the dancer is honestly a bit reluctant to try and teach Junmyeon the art, but how can he say no to such an adorable being?

 

 

“I can’t do iiiiiit~ Hyuuuung, you said it would be eeeaasy~” Junmyeon cries out as he flops onto the smooth, hardwood floor of the dance studio.

 

Jongin tries to hide a smile behind his hand as he turns off t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter