eleven: this is halloween (you know what that mean)

kitty cat adventures (purrfect catastrophes) !requests closed temporarily!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Edit: Forgot to add a warning! Idk what the rating would be though, but there is crossdressing guys.

All of the EXO members, both of EXO-K and M, are heading home from the SM Entertainment Halloween Party, exhausted out of their minds from all the socializing, picture-taking, and essentially everything else they had to do. Some are sleeping, heads stretched back on the headrest, while others stare blankly outside of the window at the city lights blurring by, a myriad of colors all blending into one. A good few are picking at their costumes as well; having to wear such uncomfortable things for some substantial several hours was a grueling task. Even so, one thing is for sure, they are all eager to come back to the dorm and have a cute little Junmyeon waiting for them, happily welcoming them back and asking about how the event was. (Almost like a wife. But male. And part cat.)

Luhan had left approximately an hour earlier for some reason unbeknownst to the rest of the group. He was probably just tired, and that was understandable considering their packed schedules, right? At least tomorrow is an off-day.

 

Baekhyun wrestles open the front door, honestly only half conscious as he stumbles into the living room and plops himself on the couch, slumping down. Yifan and Zitao follow suit.  The rest of the idols fight over who gets to shower first, but when Kyungsoo emerges as the final victor and jiggles the doorknob, it’s locked. Now that they pay closer attention, there is a crack of whitish  light seeping out from under the doorway, shadows moving about behind the wooden surface. A voice can be heard frantically whispering as well.

“Luhan-hyung! I don’t think this is a good idea! Isn’t this... kind of… well- I mean, I know I said I wanted to surprise them and that I wanted to dress up for Halloween too, but… isn’t this too much?”

“Just trust me! They’ll love it for sure. You’ll definitely thank me later on. Besides, since you weren’t allowed to go to the party, isn’t this kind of the next best thing? Hyung knows best, right?”

The entirety of the EXO members now has their ears pressed to the door in an attempt to d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter