twenty: soccer star (among blades of grass)

kitty cat adventures (purrfect catastrophes) !requests closed temporarily!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Am I doing it good, Luhan-hyung?” Junmyeon shouts as he attempts to dribble the ball down the field. He lifts his head up to see Luhan on the side, grinning widely and holding two thumbs up. The raven grins back brightly before returning the entirety of his attention to the soccer ball at his feet.

His brows furrow and his tongue peeks out from his lips, creating the charming face that he always makes when he’s in deep concentration. The steps he takes are quite slow and deliberate as he makes sure that he keeps the toy under control at all times; his arms are bent cutely in front of his chest.

All of a sudden, a pair of feet invade his vision and easily snatch the sphere away from him. When he looks up, Luhan is ahead of him, turned around and waving as he jogs away with the ball. Mockingly, he pulls at the bottom of his right eye and pokes out his tongue.

“Hey!” Junmyeon cries out prior to taking chase at full speed.

Despite his lack of skill in dribbling, he certainly is a swift runner (being part cat and all), so he effortlessly catches up to his pretty hyung and tackles him.  Propped up by his arms, the raven gazes down at Luhan lying in the grass below him.

“You’re so mean Luhan-hyung! So as punishment-” Junmyeon smirks, “- I’m going to tickle you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter