one: master- i mean, hyung (tidy up)

kitty cat adventures (purrfect catastrophes) !requests closed temporarily!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junmyeon stands in the doorway waving vigorously at the five men currently piling up into a black van. Most of them simply return the wave while some yell out their farewells, grinning brightly at the small figure who was like sunshine. After the last door slams shut, the vehicle rumbles to a start and drives away, leaving a lone catboy behind. Junmyeon normally would have immediately deflated at the newfound loneliness his five hyungs leave behind whenever they departed for their schedules, but today he wants to surprise them with a clean dorm and some homemade food for when they come back. (Actually, maybe not food because Junmyeon has never cooked before. He could still clean, though, so a clean dorm would have to do for now.) There would be no moping.

Slipping back into the entryway cluttered with random bags and shoes, Junmyeon shuts the door. With his hands on his hips, he takes a good look around the living space and concludes that he has his work cut out for him. Though it would be an arduous task, he is willing to do anything for his hyungs.

 

Now that the catboy thinks about it, he doesn't understand why his hyungs won't let him call them "master". When he was being raised in the lab, that was always what he had been told to address his caretakers or owners by. However, when he had greeted them for the first time with a proper "Hello, new masters.", they instantly recoiled before one of them reassured that "No no, you don't have to call us master. Hyung would be better." and smiled awkwardly. 

 

"But why not, mast- hyung?" Junmyeon had innocently inquired, ears flattening and tail drooping as if he had been scolded.

("Look what you did, Chanyeol! He looks all sad now. Almost like a kicked puppy, er, kitten." "Well, what else could I do? Wouldn't it be... weird to be called master all the time?" "To be honest, I don't think I'd-" "Shut up, Sehun. We all know that you're a bastard despite being the youngest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter