SECOND

Push & Pull
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're awfully quiet tonight," Soojung comments after she looks over to Sehun who has a glum look on his face. He usually isn't this quiet during their movie marathons. Even if they had watched it several times, he won't be able to stay still on his seat and say something about the movie. He would literally talk for the entire movie about the plots or the characters. She sometimes would lose focus on the movie but she doesn't mind.

She reaches over to the remote control and switches off the big television set. "What's wrong?"

He sighs and shakes his head. "Nothing."

"Liar," she scoffs. "Come on, tell me what's wrong."

When he stays quiet again this time, she resorts to tickling him on his waist. He lets out a loud shriek and a laugh before attacking her. He pokes the sides of her waist and tickles her neck, her most sensitive spot. "Sehun, stop!" She laughs even more and begs for him to stop but he wouldn't. He grabs both of her hands before she could tickle him again and pushes her back to the sofa. He hovers above her as he stares intently at her hazel brown eyes. She stops laughing and smiles at him but when her eyes met his, the smile disappears.

Both of their hearts are beating quickly. She literally stops breathing when he goes nearer to her face, their lips almost touching. He smiles warmly at her. She looks so beautiful up close to him that he just feels like kissing her. She closes her eyes, anticipating for what is about to come. He stops the urge to kiss her on the lips and kisses her cheek instead.

"Happy birthday Jung Soojung," he whispers. "Thank you for being part of my life."

She giggles and caresses the line of his jaw with her index finger. "Thank you for being part of my life too."

He gets off of her and helps her up gently. It is already four in the morning and the both of them are tired. They already have dark circles under her eyes and Soojung also hates it when she has eyebags. "Let's go to bed. We have a busy day tomorrow."

Just as he is about to walk up the stairs to his room, he hears her whine. He turns around and sees her smiling cheekily at him with her hands up. "Can you carry me up to my room, please?"

He chuckles at her when she pouts at him. He puts his hands on his waist. "Your legs are working, aren't they? Why don't you use them?" He smirks.

"My legs are tired from walking around with heels. Pleeaaseee, Sehunnie!" She whines even louder. After being best friends for more than 8 years, whenever she uses that nickname on him, he always break. He just loves it when she calls him by that nickname or 'oppa'. He eventually gives in to her and carries her bridal-style up the stairs.

 

 

The little snore coming from Sehun makes her giggle softly. His face looks so peaceful and endearing to her. She really wouldn't mind waking up to his face everyday. She traces the features of his face with her finger gently. The little freckles on his left cheek makes him look even more adorable. She then traces the small scar at the top of his left eyebrow. He got the scar from playing hide and seek with his older brother when he was younger. He was hiding behind the door so closely. When his older brother accidentally slams the door, a few parts of his eyebrow got snapped by the hinges of the door.

She touches his nose and playfully pushes it a few times like as if he has a clown's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter