EIGHTH

Push & Pull
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two best friends are sitting at the other ends of the room, too caught up with their mobile devices to even strike up a conversation with each other. The only few people who took notice of it are their respective group members. All of them know the two very well. They can never be apart and whenever they're together, the atmosphere will be very lively and fun. Seeing how they are so focused with their phones, they guessed that the two got into a fight and haven't make up with each other yet. The funny thing is, they didn't even have a fight in the first place to start this cold war.

Ever since Sehun abruptly left the apartment two weeks ago, they have never spoken to each other. Soojung stops going over to his apartment every night and hasn't contacted with each other. The past two weeks has been awful to her. Those fourteen days felt like years to her. Not being able to speak or be with Sehun make her yearn for him even more. She misses him so much to the point that she even forgot to eat her meals regularly and often makes a mistake during her schedules. If it wasn't for their SMTOWN concert, they wouldn't even have met each other, much less shared the same dressing room together with their individual groups.

From the corner of her eyes, she could see him so focused on texting someone with his eyebrows knitted together. She wonders who is the lucky person that gets to have his attention because she really craves for it. She actually wanted to be the first person to initiate and apologise to him first for whatever that had caused the two of them to drift apart but her ego is too big for her to go over and say the five-lettered word. He is facing the same dilemma as hers as well. Right from the beginning of their friendship, he is always the one who apologises to her for his mistakes, even when she is the one who is at fault in the first place. The reason why he does that is simple: he couldn't bare knowing that she is hurting all alone. Soojung has this habit of shutting everyone out and locking herself in her room whenever she gets into a fight with someone. If she gets into a fight with Sehun, it's even worst. She would even stay inside her room for days without eating anything. He couldn't let her face all the hurt alone. But he doesn't know why he is even doubting with himself if he should go over to her and apologise. It is clearly his fault this time.

He doesn't even know why he acted so rashly in front of her. He only realised his actions when he slammed the door shut at her. He wasn't really himself that day. He couldn't think straight after he had his first kiss with her in his apartment that night. All he could think about was that moment. How he wishes he could just replay it over and over again. He would trade anything just to be able to kiss her lips again because it was enchanting and wonderful. Sure, he had kissed lots of girls before in movies and when he had a few girlfriends in high school. But with Soojung, it felt as if he was having his first kiss all over again. He felt like he was kissing someone for the very first time.

Soojung is already on the verge of crying because of the tense atmosphere between Sehun and her. She really doesn't like how he has been giving her the cold shoulder and ignoring her calls and messages. He never does that to her. Even if he was overseas, he would make sure to make time to reply to her and assure her that everything is alright. When she sees the tick below his contact name in her messages, indicating that he has read it and didn't reply, that is when she knows she had screwed up big time. If only I hadn't force him to tell me who he likes. If only I didn't kissed him. None of this would have happened. It's all your fault, Soojung. She bites on her lower lip to prevent her from bawling her heart out. She bites it a little bit too hard causing to her feel a sour taste in .

"Omo! Soojung! Your lips are bleeding!" Victoria's eyes widen seeing how her group member is still in a daze and didn't even realise tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter