ELEVENTH

Push & Pull
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haerin laughs as her cousin starts doing his dumb and silly impressions of the CEO of his company to her again. She holds her stomach as her melodious laugh fills the atmosphere of the gloomy and empty dressing room.

"Oh Sehun, you should really stop doing that! What if Mr Lee comes in and hears you?"

"Noona, he has seen it a few times before and even said that I did a great job at it." Sehun wipes the tear on his eyes which is formed by how hard he laughed at himself. He feels good to have a close relative working with him in the same company, especially his favourite Haerin noona. They grew up together and are basically like siblings. Surprisingly, he is much more closer to her than his own older brother. She is like a big sister to him and always runs to her for help or advice. The latest advice he has gotten from her is how to get his best friend back. He doesn't mind if she doesn't reciprocates his feelings. He just needs her by his side. He doesn't even mind if she is there for him as a friend and not as his lover.

It has been nearly a month and two weeks since they last spoke and it is slowly killing him. Every time he tries to talk to her, she pushes him away. She ignores all of his texts and calls, avoids him whenever they see each other and treats him like a stranger now. He knows what he did was wrong but he couldn't help but to blame her as well. It takes two hands to clap and it won't work with just one hand. Their friendship won't be the same anymore if the both of them don't make any moves to fix it. He has been wrecking his brain on how to reach out to her. It feels as if she, being the right hand, is tied to one side and refuses to let go to touch the left hand. But one thing for sure is that he won't give up after what Chanyeol had said to him the other day.

"Sehun, I have been wanting to ask you this." Haerin nudges his shoulder with hers, giving him a curious look. The latter hums and nods his head. "Why did you give her the cold shoulder after confessing to her? I mean you kissed her back, right? Why would you do that if the both of you feel the same way about each other? Why did you leave her? I'm still a bit confused by it, to be honest."

He sighs and shrugs his shoulders. "I'm not even sure myself, noona. I guess I was afraid that she would freak out and walk out on me since she is technically still together with Jongin."

The older female furrows her eyebrows as she shoots a glare at him. He tilts his head to try to read her mind and is about to ask her what's wrong when she flicks his forehead hard.

"Ow! What was that for, noona?!" He shouts in pain and rubs his forehead.

"You idiot! She obviously kissed you because she has feelings for you! You don't go around kissing people just because you feel like it, don't you? She may be together with Jongin but her heart is definitely with you. That's why she kissed you!" Haerin groans and runs a hand through her hair frustratedly. "I know you're old enough to think and I'm sorry to say this but you're acting like a lovesick teenager, Oh Sehun! If you hadn't given her the cold shoulder, she would be with you right now instead of me lecturing you about your silly mistake!"

Sehun takes in her words and processes it through his brain. Haerin noona is right. I am an idiot. Why did it take me so long to realise that? The number of times he sighs today makes him sounds like an old grandmother who is tired of taking care of her grandchildren. "What am I supposed to do now, noona? Jongin and Soojung are already back together and they are acting much more lovey dovey than before." As much as he loves her, he didn't want to be the third party. His relationship with Jongin is already strained and it is slowly begin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter