SEVENTH

Push & Pull
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last night was a mistake. I shouldn't have kissed him. You're such an idiot, Jung Soojung. She keeps on mumbling to herself as she stares at the sleeping male in front of her. Even though he is asleep, he looks so peaceful and happy as a smile is on his face, unaware of the crisis that the girl is facing. Yes, they kissed last night but they didn't go any further than that. She stopped him before he could even snake his arms under her shirt.

"Sehun," she says into the kiss. "We can't." Her hands already holding onto his. She had expected him to be angry and blow up at her but he didn't. He simply pulled away from the kiss and smiles at her. What he says afterwards makes her regret her decision because only then she realises that his feelings for her are much more deeper than she thought it is.

"It's okay, Soojung." He whispers. "Kissing you already feels like a dream come true to me. We have to go back to reality now and forget all of this. Because to the public, you are Jongin's and not mine." He lets out a sigh and kisses her cheek before going inside the washroom to take a shower. He didn't even go back to sit with her in the living room and went straight to his room to sleep.

What did he mean by that? Going back to reality? I'm Jongin's and not his? After realising that he hasn't come out after more than 15 minutes, she goes inside his room and sees him sleeping so peacefully. She decides to join him and lay next to him after switching off the lights. She hears him snoring and that's when she realises how tired he must have been. She really wants to know what his words meant. Did he regret confessing to her? She really has to know because her mind couldn't comprehens it. Not wanting her curiousity to ruin his sleep, she closes her eyes and drifts off to sleep.

 

 

 

The next morning passed by as per usual. Both of them woke up after only four hours of sleep as they have their own schedules to attend to. He has a photoshoot while she has to travel all the way to Busan for filming. He is the one who wakes her up and makes breakfast for the both of them. He even packs a lunchbox full of sandwiches (without cucumbers, of course) and snacks for her. The only peculiar thing that occured that morning is how normal Sehun is acting.

He is being his usual self but deep down, Soojung knows that he is just as confused as she is with everything about last night. To make matters worst, he acts like as if nothing ever happened. He still has that contagious smile on his face and playfully pats her head once in a while. The thing that he hasn't done yet is pecking her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter