FIRST

Push & Pull
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun can't really recall how and when he fell for his best friend. Perhaps, it was when Soojung suddenly hugged him in fear when they watched a horror movie a few nights ago. Or when her eyes twinkled and her lips curved into a smile when they first met at the old SM building. He was afraid at first when he started to feel differently around Soojung after seeing her flirting with a guy. He brushed it off, thinking that he was just being protective of her and it was just a 'best friend's instinct'. However, he knew he wasn't feeling protective as a best friend when he sees her holding hands with Jongin. He was being proctective because he realised he loves her. And that, it hurts him whenever he sees her smiling and laughing happily with his fellow group member.

To sum it all up, he is falling for his best friend, even more as the day passes by.

A few of the members and Sehun are strolling around the night markets in Thailand after a successful two-night concert. Most of them are hyped up to taste all the delicious delicacies but he is intent in finding a perfect souvenir for none other than Soojung.

He finds it a bit odd that she had ask him to get her a gift from Thailand and not from Jongin. He left the group behind to walk around the noisy and bustling night market alone. He is sweating profusely from the heat as he is wearing all black from head to toe to disguise himself amongst the crowd. From one end to another, the market is filled with shops selling souvenir, ranging from small keychains to big-sized T-shirts with a design of the country. All the souvenirs and gifts the shops are selling are acceptable, but not perfect enough. It has to be perfect for Soojung, he thinks to himself.

He didn't want to buy any keychain or T-shirts that she would toss aside, just like the other gifts Jongin had given to her whenever they had schedules overseas. He didn't want the gift to be just a gift. He wants it to be special for her.

When his eyes landed on a postcard lying on top of a rack in one of the shops, he knows that it is the perfect one. He grabs a postcard, with the design of the country's skyline, and a black pen from the side of the counter.

Soojung has always loved writing letters. She has written so many for him whenever he has to go away for concerts or overseas schedules. Every letter she has written for him is kept properly at the corner of his bedside table in a box.

He is queueing up to pay for the items he had taken when his phone in the back pockets of his jeans vibrated. He instantly smiles when he sees who it is.

"Hello?"

"I hope you had bought something for me already," He could hear the tireness in her voice. He senses that she had just finished filming and is lazing around on her bed.

"I'm queueing up for it actually."

"What is it?" asks Soojung as she gets up to sit on her bed. "Is it like a doll or something?"

"I'm not telling you. It's a surprise."

She clicks her tongue at him, "You're not fun at all. Anyway, when will you be back? I need someone to cook for me to fulfil my cravings."

 

 

When Sehun lands in Seoul at midnight the next day, all he wants to do is to get back home quickly an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter