chapter 30 || five years

lost in stereo || high school applyfic || chapter 30 is up! TT.TT

chapter 30

━ { FIVE YEARS
 

After changing their clothes, the three groups stood side-by-side on stage as Ms. Lee and Mr. Nam wallked on stage, carrying a gold envelope.

"This year has been a long and tough battle." Ms. Lee stated.

"But, only one group will earn the title of the Final Showcase Winner of 2017." Mr. Nam said, looking to Ms. Lee whom held the envelope.

"And the winner is-"

 

"And our first place this week goes to," Lauren said as she was the MC of Music Core, with Jackson and Seungkwan beside her as they waited for the screen to show the winner as all eyes were on the screen. The final tally finishing as confetitti fell, "Park Jinhee!" The three said, handing her the trophy and a mic as she bowed taking them.

"Uh thank you to my company, the staff, fans, family and friends for this. This last album was dedicated to you all. Thank you, love you." She said, bowing, giving a heart as the three started their closing statement, Jinhee turned and bowed to the groups behind her.

Her song filled the room as everyone began walking off stage besides Lauren whom swayed along to the song as she bowed and waved to the other groups. As Nell came up on stage and hugged the younger as Hansol walked on stage causing fans to scream as she sang, he walked behind her and back hugged her. She continued singing as Lauren swayed with Nell on the side holding her flowers and award. Hansol stood next to her, as she continued the fans singing along, as she swayed. 

Yumi waved the three to the table as they entered their favorite resturant, all taking the small glasses and holding them up.

"Congrats to Jinhee on her third win. And congrats to us for being together." Yumi said, they all cheered and shot back the soju. 

 

"And the winner is-" Ms. Lee opened the envelope as she showed it to Mr. Nam then the camera, as a video played showing their music evolution. "BTS!" The two vocal teachers called, the boys looked shocked as confetitti fell on the stage cheers errupting from the crowd. The girls clapped for the boys as they bowed, taking the mic from Ms. Lee whom was clapping for them. 

"We want to thank our family and friends for supporting the past years as we have worked towards this. Without everyone we wouldn''t be here. Thank you." Namjoon said, the girls smiling.

 

The bell rang signaling class had begun, students rushed to their seats as a woman with her hair in a ponytail wrote on the mirror as they sat on the floor.

"Welcome to advanced dance." She turned around and crossed her arms over her chest. "I'm Ms. Song. Let's get strated." Areum said with a smirk, as she turned the music on.

"Areum! " Turning around in the hallway she spotted Jihoon jogging to her, she looked at Yumi whom was beside her as he reached them. "Uh, I like you, and I thought you should know before I leave." He said, smiling scratching the back of his neck, as Yumi smiled turning to Areum. The rebel stared at him, Yumi nudged her arm shaking the girl from her thoughts.

"I-I-uh-I-"

"She likes you too." Yumi said, Areum looked to her feet with a smile, as Jihoon smiled brightly.

"Areum." Ms. Lee waved her hand infront of the dance teacher as she stood in the hallway.

"Uh, sorry." She said, scratching her neck as they walked through the school, looking at her phone she smiled as a message from Jihoon sat on her screen with a picture of him with a piece of paper.

Offically signed for our house.

 

 

"Cut!" The director called, as they finished the last scene, the cast bowing as they went to change.

"Glad to be done?" The costume designer asked the lead female as she changed back into her clothes.

"Glad to have finished successfully." Nell said, smiling as she headed out biding he crew goodbye as she walked to her van her manager waiting for her inside.

"You can't leave." Lauren whined as they waited on the school steps after Nell recieved her certificate. It was the last time the six would sit on the staircase outside the vocal rooms, Eunjeong and Areum on the highest step, Jinhee and Yumi right below them, Nell and Lauren taken up the last step.

"I'm not dying." Nell said, rolling her eyes at the Aussie, as the others agreed.

"But, we aren't Meraki with out you." Yumi said, a kind smile playing on her face as Nell smiled.

"We are forever Meraki no matter where we are. Together or apart." Nell said, standing the others standing with her, she pulled them into a group hug.

"Nell-ah, we're here." Her manager called, getting out, Nell shook her head and stepped out of the van walking on to her next set, her eyes going to her phone as a message from Taeyong popped up. Rolling her eyes she put her phone to her ear.

"It's not that hard to get him to fall asleep." She groaned, mentioning their 2 year-old son, Lee Taehyun, walking into her dressing room.

 

"Nice. Alright next verse." The producer said, as Eunjeong sat beside him, staring at him. His eyes on the lyric sheet infront of him, trying hard not to look at her as two guys walked in greeting them. Taking seats on the couch, Eunjeong rolled over to them handing them her notes on the lyrics.

"Is he ignoring you? For telling us?" The taller male whispered to Eunjeong whom smiled and nodded, the two high-fived. Eunjeong rolled back to the desk, looking back at the producer whom wrote on his lyric sheet.

"Gossiping about me?" He asked, as the recording studio door opened.

"You want me to what?" Eunjeong asked looking at JungPD in confusion, it was her third year and he was still involved in everything.

"Debut. Not by yourself. You and Lauren, and two male trainess I know." He explained as she leaned back in her desk in exhaustion.

"You will produce us?" She asked, as the classroom door opened.

"I will." She looked to the door and sat up in shock, she looked between the two.

"Since when did you two know each other?" She asked, pointing between the two producers. The two looked at each other then back to the vocalist.

"I'm training under him." Kihyun said, the vocal put her hands on her face.

"Eunjeong-ah, it's your turn." Kihyun said, snapping the vocal out of her thoughts, looking to the older male she flashed her simple ring to him.

"Why does it matter who I tell?" She said, in annoyance, he chuckled shocking everyone in the room.

"I don't care who you tell. It's when you don't tell me who you tell is what bothered me." Kihyun said, motioning to the three on the couch.

"No one cares that you got engaged." Lauren said, looking at her phone screen.

 

Yumi took deep breath as she pulled the glass door open, clipboard in hand. Walking into the room she was greeted by the group of girls, she smiled at the familar group of girls as four sat down leaving one standing.

"You ready?" Yumi asked, pushing her papers to get to the right trainee, looking at the lyrics, when the girl nodded Yumi signaled the other trainee by the computer music filling the room.

"No way." Lauren said, as the five walked into school their first day back without Nell, the group had been talking about their summer break as they walked from the bus stop.

"Seriously. I feel like his parents plan on us getting married." Yumi said, as they walked into the school, the girls agreed. "Wait. Do you guys want us to get married?" She asked, stopping and looking at the other four whom all nodded.

"Of course you and Yoongi, Nell and Taeyong as well." Eunjeong said, as she began walking away with Lauren on her arm.

"Before or after you become a trainer?" Areum asked as Jinhee walked away uninterested in the conversation, the two walking to their lockers.

"Definitely after." She said, unlocking her locker.

"How was evaluations?" Yoongi asked, Yumi sat next to him in the studio where he was stationed working on a song.

"Hyeri is still struggling. Bang PD may cut her from the program." She said leaning her head on her palm as his eyes were on the computer infront of him.

"Just watch over her. Maybe she will improve with time." He said, glancing at the girl beside him. "You did." She nodded, fidgetting her hands playing with the ring on her finger as Yoongi took a drink of water.

"How come you never proposed?" She asked, causing him to cough in surprise, eyes diverting to the computer screen.

"I figured we were both in it for the long run." He said, causing a smile to spread on her face, glad they have always been on the same page.

 

"Lauren," The Aussie turned from she sat in the waiting room backstage, meeting eyes with her long time best friend Jae. "Come with me." He said, dragging her through the hallway.

"I swear. Right, Eunjeong/' Lauren said, as the two walked to the main stage with B.M and J.Steph with them as she talked about the battle against Twice.

"No joke. She was the devil recarnate." Eunjeong said, as they bowed to some sunbaes as they walked giving their greeetings as it was their debut stage.

"I heard, Lauren had a huge crush on Mark." B.M said, he was in the year above Mark and the two knew each other from LA.

"Don't say that to loud. She might murder you." Eunjeong said, as they turned the corner to see Mark and Jackson down the hall carrying bags filled with snacks and drinks. The four bowed as they walked, Lauren avoided eye contact as she walked beside J.Steph.

"Congrats on debuting." The two foreigners said, as they passed, Mark's hand brushing against Lauren's he smiled at her as he walked away.

Lauren groaned as she spotted Mark in the middle of the gates blocking fans, as Jae pulled her outside. She pushed her hair out of her face as Mark cleared his throat getting everyone's attention.

"I would like everyone to know. I'm in love with Kang Lauren, the powerful dancer of Trance." Cheers erupted from fans as Lauren covered her face in embrassment. 

"You are such a loser." Lauren groaned as he stood in front of her, she couldn't look him in the eyes. The two had been in a fight for over a month over a scandal he got involved in, which of course scooped in Mina of Twice.

 

"Jinhee-ah, breathe." Ms. Lee instructed as the girl paced around the room, the girls were just as anxious and worried as she was. The girls were even more worried to see the youngest pacing, and biting her nails. The guys soon showed up, each hugging their significant other as Jinyoung ran into the hospital waiting room hugging his sister right away.

"Anything, yet?" He asked, Jinhee shook her head as he got her to sit down, Yumi gripped Yoongi's hand, Nell leaned on Taeyong's shoulder, Areum looked to Jihoon as he put an arm around her, Eunjeong held onto Kihyun's arm tightly, and Lauren gripped on Mark's arm, as Ms. Lee was on the phone with Jung PD, making sure their kid was doing okay. 

"Come on, please." Hansol pouted as Jinhee studied at her desk, her fourth year probably the hardest especially with Hansol to keep her grounded at school, he leaned against her leg as she wrote out a problem.

"Fine. Only if you get an all kill four times." She said, giving in to the taller male, whom smiled and kissed her leg going back to his spot on her bed as she sighed fromt he desk. "I can't believe I agreed to this."

"You must really love me." He said, smiling brightly as she rolled her eyes continuing her studying.

"Jinhee can go in now." Hansol's father said, Jinyoung helping his younger sister up from her seat. She released herself from her brother's grip walking into the room, trying to calm herself as he smiled at his sister from where he sat in the hospital bed as she talked about her day at school.

"Hey, Soph, can you give them a minute?" Their mother called to the younger girl whom smiled at Jinhee before leaving the room.

"I should have just said yes." She said, looking at her hands at the end of his bed.

"Come here." She complied, sitting on the bed beside him, he kissed the top of her head, draping an arm on her shoulder. "It's okay. I'm okay."

"I wasn't sure you would be." She said, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Let's get married in another five years." He said, looking down to her she nodded only thinking,

Five years fly by.

 

(author's note)TT.TT It's the end to Lost in stereo. Thank you all once again for applying and reading! This tory has been a great opportunity for me to write. feel free to apply to my other applyfics I have three others XD. Anyways, thank you all sooooooo much. Lots of love!