Chapter 16 || fearless

lost in stereo || high school applyfic || chapter 30 is up! TT.TT

Chapter 16

━ { fearless

With Spring, not too far ahead, everyone was in a haze. The girls of Hallyu Academy and Seoul Arts were no exceptions, with a new semester a neigh and the changing of uniforms growing closer. Jinhee walked to her locker after her history class to grab her homework to, glancing around she noticed nothing out of the ordinary. Turning back to the flower she entered her combination, as Hansol walked to her.

"What's your next class?" He asked causing the girl to jump and look at the other before opening her locker.

"English. With Ms. Baek." She said her locker door opening, grabbing her English binder replacing it with her history one.

"So, you have lunch with second or third years?" He asked leaning against the lockers, Jinhee closed the door and locked the door before turning to her sunbae.

"Second." She said turning to walk away, a smile stretching across her face as she headed up stairs.

It was after English when Eunjeong and Lauren cornered the younger with suggestive looks.

"What?" Jinhee prodded as they walked to the canteen for lunch.

"Are you giving anyone chocolates?" Eunjeong stated as they waited in line, Lauren nodded along.

"Why?"

"So, do you not remember what today is?" Lauren questioned as the younger rose an eyebrow. "February 14."

“So?” Jinhee looked at the older too, whom sighed.

“Which means we, girls, give people, mostly guys, we like chocolates. Come on, you were born here.” Laure stated, getting irritated with the blank faced vocalist.

“I know that. But, why are you asking me?” She said as they got their food and walked to an empty table.

“Because, we saw the cute box in your duffel and want to know who it is.” Eunjeong stated, tired of beating around the bush.

“Ah.” She said as she put kimchi in , as she looked past the artist who had her back to the entrance to the canteen she put her head down.

“Is she ill or crazy?” Lauren asked, Eunjeong shrugged as another second year walked to the table. “Oh sup, Vernon.” Lauren said in English, he smiled at her before setting a box on the table.

The two girls looked at each other than Hansol then at the box. Jinhee lifted her head slightly to see his nametag and looked back at tray, avoiding any eye contact.

“You put it in the wrong locker.” He said, then walked away. The two older girls looked at Jinhee whom was frozen, the two-looked confused at the Grim Reaper whom quickly stood up to leave only to be blocked by Hansol. “I forgot something.” He said, setting her tray down and hugging her.

The two girls whooped and cheered for the younger.

Yumi waved bye to Seungwan as she walked to her history class, Jimin soon walking beside her carrying bags and boxes.

“Woah, someone is popular.” She said as they walked into their class, greeting Areum whom was half asleep. “You should see Yoongi hyung. Him and Jin hyung are really popular too.” He said as the two sat down next to each other.

“Speaking of, our competition and friends. Did you give one?” Areum asked before yawning, Yumi sent a glare at the rebel whom smirked. It was obvious to the group now that she might have a slight crush on the rapper of BTS.

“Depends, did you?” Yumi retorted as their teacher walked in, Areum glared back before turning back around.

Eunjeong stretched as she headed to the dance studio, a smile on her face as she did. She checked her phone as she walked through the hall to see it was almost time for them to head to the battle, picking up her speed she spotted Lauren exiting her acting class. The two headed to the room to get changed before heading to the location, the girls got in the van.

As they finished getting ready in the bathrooms at the shopping center, the door opened, and their worst fear came true. Twice, walked in being led by Nayeon, they all stared at each other before Meraki left the bathroom.

“I can’t believe this.” Yumi groaned, as they walked towards the small stage, Eunjeong spotted Kihyun handing a flash drive to the DJ before leaving towards the crowd. He looked at the artist and smiled, before standing with the crowd as Youngjae stepped on stage to introduce the groups.

“Twice and Meraki!” He called, the two groups went and stood on stage next to him. As he explained the voting system and process.

“Let’s have, Meraki go first!” He said then escorted Twice off the stage, Areum looked at the DJ to see Nayeon slide him something with a wink before walking off.

The six got in position, Yumi sent a nod to the DJ. The intro began, then soon came to a stop, looks were sent to Jung PD whom ran to the system. Th two tried to fix it but, nothing played, the girls received a shrug from the PD.

“Um. Due to technical issues- “ “No. We will sing without MR.” Eunjeong said, then sent a glare at Twice whom looked confused minus Nayeon who only smirked. The girls had a short discussion of what parts to leave out and position changes.

“Here it goes.” Yumi said, as they stood in positions after the intro, right where Eunjeong starts.

They exited the stage as Twice walked on, Nayeon smirked as she passed Yumi. The nine stood in their positions as the song started.

"You are seriously the worst!" Yumi yelled once both groups were in the back area, as a Nayeon played innocent in front of her members whom glared at Yumi for yelling at their leader.

"Wow. This is how you treat competition. You are so rude." Jihyo said, backing Nayeon "innocence".

"You know what-" Yumi started but Eunjeong and Nell grabbed her to stop her from moving forward.

"Why don't you bribe the crowd like you did at the other battles." Nayeon said her arms crossing over her chest a smirk filling her face.

"What. What are you talking about?" Nell asked confused on what Lucifer reincarnated was saying.

"You girls ready?" Jung PD said, stepping out of the background. 

The girls of Meraki glared at Nayeon one more time before following after Jung PD, whom scoffed as Nayeon smiled at him.

 

(author's note) I love twice but, they were the most chosen to be rivals. So, here it is. Nayeon is truley evil. and ironically this is chapter sixteen, aka the show twice were on to become twice.