Second

double trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lifeless.

 

Jeongguk is lifeless.

 

At least, that’s what he wants to think. It’s probably because his heart has been ripped away from him when he found out that Taehyung left. He kept on finding reasons or anything that can tell him why did he left. Or simply just anything that can lead Jeongguk to wherever Taehyung is.

 

Jeongguk knows that he made a mistake when he blamed Jimin for Taehyung’s disappearance. Jimin easily forgave him, just as expected from him because he’s such a softie, but Jeongguk thinks that he doesn’t deserve that. Although Jimin kept on telling him that he understands why Jeongguk said that because if the same thing happened to him, he had probably done the same thing, but Jeongguk ignored him for that. He thinks that the way he acted was unacceptable, and now, he’s wallowing in self-pity.

 

The other hyungs tried to coax Jeongguk that he shouldn’t do that, but to no avail, Jeongguk kept on shutting them out. Because of it, the maknae wasn’t able to participate in some of their group activities.

 

A week later though, they held a conference to clear everything out. Rumors say that they’re going to disband because a member of their group disappeared out of nowhere. Fans refused to believe anything, not even from the management themselves, and so the members had to do what has to be done.

 

The members participated in the press conference, even their maknae who is still in a daze and it looks like he wouldn’t get out of it any time soon. It is very noticeable that out of all of them, Jeongguk is the one who is affected the most. Some expected it for the reason that they probably noticed that out of all the members of BTS, Jeongguk is closest with Taehyung.

 

Media threw questions toward his direction, probably wanting to get a good scoop that people would buy. They had succeeded though when the media asked Jeongguk, “What is V-ssi to you, Jeongguk-ssi?” to which Jeongguk answered with, “He’s my everything. Taehyung is my best friend, my lover, my soulmate. And I don’t think that I can survive without him.”

 

No one really expected it, not even the members themselves. The hyungs didn’t bothered to deny anything, and just sent Jeongguk an encouraging look instead. Jeongguk was thankful for that, most especially when the atmosphere inside the conference room changed.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter