Seventh

double trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the italics mean that they are speaking in korean then when they are at the restaurant, they are still speaking in korean :)

unedited. if you see any mistakes, please ignore them.
thank you for the comments. please keep them coming ♡
and if you have any questions, it would be answered by the next chapter.

that’s all and enjoy this chapter

 

 

Something’s definitely wrong with Jeongguk. It didn’t go unnoticed by the keen and observant eyes of Namjoon. Their maknae has been acting weird since yesterday, but Namjoon only decided that he’s being weird because he hasn’t changed since then. Jeongguk seems to be distant with other members except for Jimin, who he has been whispering with every time they’re going to talk to each other. Jimin and Jeongguk are closer than ever since Taehyung left, but it seemed that they got closer now. Of course, Jimin’s long-time boyfriend, Yoongi, noticed it too and has been sending daggers towards Jeongguk every time he’s going to see him.

 

Namjoon being concerned as always for s being, he texted everyone to meet him on his shared room with Seokjin. As soon as Seokjin received the text from Namjoon on their group chat, he raised a brow at his boyfriend, asking him what was that for. Namjoon sent him a small smile before mouthing ‘later’ to him in which Seokjin immediately understood.

 

Just a few minutes later, the members arrived. The last ones who arrived were Jeongguk and Jimin, and Yoongi growled as soon as he sights the two. Jimin cluelessly tilts his head to the side as he questions Yoongi’s actions, which the latter ignores. Pouting because of his hyung’s actions, Jimin slumps down beside Jeongguk on the couch then hugs him by the waist.

 

“Joon, why are we here? Do you have something to tell us?” asks Hoseok who is lying on the floor while munching some salty chips that he bought from a grocery store in New York.

 

Namjoon turns to Jeongguk who is mindlessly playing with his own hands. “Jeongguk, what’s wrong with you?” He places his phone on the table. “You’ve been acting weird since yesterday. What happened to you? Are you sick or something?”

 

Jeongguk shakes his head, “No, hyung. It’s just that I have a lot of things going on my mind.”

 

Seokjin walks toward Jeongguk then takes the vacant seat beside him. He runs his hands through Jeongguk’s hair as he pulls him in for a side hug.

 

“If that’s the case, tell us what’s bothering you, Jeongguk-ah. I know that you’re having troubles when it comes to speaking out your feelings, but you can try to do it with us. You know that we’ll always be here for you, right? And no matter what’s inside your head right now, we’re not going to judge you for it.” Seokjin smiles at him. “Go on, try to tell us what’s bugging you.”

 

Looking up at Seokjin, Jeongguk’s eyes are welling up. Tears can be seen at the corner of his eyes. Seokjin frowns at that, not really having any idea why their maknae is being emotional. Nonetheless, Seokjin hugs him tighter as he glides his hands on Jeongguk’s back, trying to comfort him.

 

On the other hand, the rest of the members are silently watching Seokjin and Jeongguk. All of them except for Jimin really don’t have an idea why Jeongguk is crying and they badly want to find out, but they all decided that Jeongguk’s probably going to let it out later.

 

Several minutes of silence, Jeongguk finally decided to speak up.

 

“I- I did a mistake, hyung.” chokes out Jeongguk. “I- I slept with someone last night and I don’t have any idea about their face nor anything about them. Hell, I don’t even know if it’s a guy or a girl.” He looks into Seokjin’s eyes. “Hyung, I’m scared. I don’t know what am I supposed to do. I really made a mistake and I’m afraid that it would affect all of you just like what happened not too long after Taehyungie-hyung left.”

 

The members stiffen as soon as Jeongguk said that. All of them are reminded about what happened after that press conference that they did to answer and try to explain some things about Taehyung’s sudden disappearance. When Jeongguk outed himself to the world, they should’ve expected the aftermath of that. They should’ve expected that everyone would suspect that the rest of the members are the same as Jeongguk. Although it’s true, the members can’t help but to feel hurt and affected about what the public are saying about them. They usually didn’t cared about what people say about them, but it’s just so hard to ignore it when literally everywhere and everyone are talking about it.

 

Shuddering about those horrendous events that will forever be etched on their minds, the atmosphere within the room suddenly seemed too tensioned. Though Jeongguk’s occasional sniffs can be heard, everyone’s mood is so down and the tension can be cut with a knife.

 

Jimin looks to each of s’ faces then takes a deep sigh as he stands up from his seat. He can see that they’re all battling with their inner thoughts, that’s probably saying negative things. “You know, we should really stop mourning about everything that happened in the past. We should probably start moving on from everything that happened starting from when Taehyung left. If we continue being like this, we will only suffer even more.” he looks into their eyes. “I know, that it will be hard, but you know that we have to. It’s the only way that we can do. I’m just really tired of seeing everyone suffer. I’m tired of doing this to myself too, and I know that as long as one of us keeps on suffering, every single one of us would still be affected no matter what.

 

“Jeongguk-ah,” calls out Jimin softly. “Didn’t I talk to you about that already? You shouldn’t think about that too much. Whether we’re going to have a problem about that or not, you know that we’ll always be here for you, right?” Jimin smiles a little. “Just like what you said earlier. I think that you should know that no matter what you do, we will be affected. You’re basically a family to us. We treat each other like we’re real brothers, right? Through thick or thin, happiness and sadness, and ups and downs, we would always be here to support you.”

 

Everyone has shocked expressions on their faces as soon as Jimin finished speaking. Jimin raised a brow at s, silently asking why do they have that look on their faces. A few moments later, the members started to break out a small smile on their faces.

 

Yoongi walks towards him then hugs him, “Jimin, I never knew that you could actually say things like that.”

 

Jimin snorts, “What? Am I not allowed to say some Philosophical Bull™? Is Namjoon-hyung the only one that can say things like that?”

 

He shakes his head, “Nah, I’m just saying that I’m surprised.” Yoongi smiles. “But really, that lifted up my mood. I’m pretty sure, everyone’s mood too. Thank you for that, Jimin.” Yoongi places a kiss at the top of Jimin’s hair.

 

Seokjin suddenly speaks up, talking to their maknae. “Jeongguk, don’t worry too much about it, okay? If you really brought someone last night, we can always check the receptionist and ask for the CCTVs. So don’t think about it too much, okay? I suggest that for now, you should probably take a rest off for today.”

 

Jeongguk didn’t even bother to protest like he usually does. He thinks that he needed to rest too, since he’s feeling the fatigue. He’s not really physically tired, rather emotionally and mentally tired. Jeongguk sends Seokjin a thankful smile and the other members too as he makes his way to his own hotel room with Hoseok guiding him there.

 

 

A week has passed since that event happened. It’s still fresh in Taewon’s mind as he can still remember every single thing that happened that night. He knows that it wouldn’t leave his mind very soon, and it’s seriously making him feel frustrated.

 

Taewon looks boredly at his surroundings, as he also waits for Jung-eun and Taeyeon to come back with Axel and Alexis. Apparently, his best friends think that it’s a great idea to bring him and the twins at the venue of the dinner that the organizers of KCon New York will conduct, which is also going to happen in two days. His best friends roamed around the venue with the twins as they literally bounced up and down as soon as they got into the venue. Alexis and Axel invited Taewon to come with them, but he’s too tired and too lazy to walk around. Besides, he thinks that there isn’t anything to see much about the venue anyway. It’s just a big ballroom that has different fancy lights and decorations, apart from the decors that the designers probably placed.

 

Pulling his phone out from his pocket, Taewon decides to just play games on his phone. He doesn’t know anyone in here, except for Alexis and Axel who are still with Jung-eun and Taeyeon. He really doesn’t have any idea where did his best friends bring his children, but he’s hoping that they will come back soon.

 

His mind is drawn to an application that he had downloaded not too long ago when a familiar voice calls out for him.

 

“Taewon, is that you?” the voice asks. It made him look up from the screen of his phone then gulps as soon as he sees the owner of the voice. “O-Oh, Namjoon-hyung? What are you doing here?”

 

Namjoon smiles while walking towards Taewon, the other members following him. “We’re just here to see the venue since we were roaming around the area.” he ruffles Taewon’s hair. “I didn’t really expect that I’m going to see you here. What are you doing here? Are you here all by yourself?”

 

“No, I’m here with my best friends and the twins.” replies Taewon. He looks over Namjoon, “Jin-hyung, I’m really liking your outfit today.” Taewon grins at Seokjin who smiled back at him.

 

“Well, thank you very much. I’ve exerted an effort for my outfit today and I’m glad you noticed.” says Seokjin in gratitude as he glares at s. “You’re really nice, Taewon-ah, unlike the traitors behind me.”

 

The rest of the members roll their eyes at him. “Joon, Jin-hyung, I just noticed,” Hoseok suddenly speaks up. He gestures back and forth at Namjoon and Seokjin, “Aren’t you being too close with Taewon-ssi? Are you friends or something?”

 

“Ah, yes!” chirps Seokjin. “We visited the flower shop that he owns last week because we had to talk to him about something. Then we kind of invited him over to the hotel we’re staying at then chatted a little bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter