Fifth

double trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Seokjin, Namjoon, and Taewon are having their conversation in Korean. Just remember that whenever Seokjin, Namjoon or Taewon has their dialogues in full italic, it means they are speaking in Korean. It just doesn't apply in the specific asterisked area.

**They are also talking in Korean, but it's not italics anymore.

 

apart from that, thank you again for your comments! ♡ please keep them coming. and sorry for the errors or mistakes. ❀ ✿ ❁ ✾ ✽ ❃ ❋

 

 

༼ つ ◕o◕ ༽つ

 

 

The members are being in denial.

 

At least that’s what Namjoon have observed so far.

 

They have noticed it too. They definitely have noticed it too, but he knows that they just don’t want to talk about it nor think that they are overthinking. After Yoongi told everyone about what happened in the flower shop between Jimin and Jeongguk, everyone’s demeanor seemed to change.

 

Namjoon can’t really blame s about it. Jimin was right about Jeongguk mistaking other people for Taehyung. They have heard it from him a million times already. He’s sure that the members are tired of hearing about it, even. Namjoon also knows that everyone had a hard time of moving on from what happened if Jeongguk’s there constantly reminding them that Taehyung left. The members are okay now (obviously except from Jeongguk), but Namjoon thinks that what happened in the flower shop opened their wounds and made it bleed once again.

 

Taking a deep breath, Namjoon looks in the mirror as he fixes his hair. He has to talk to someone important today. He wants answers. He needs answers. Namjoon can’t just let everyone suffer like this again. He wants to stop this all for once, even if he has to hurt himself.

 

Glancing one last time in the mirror, he grabs his phone from the bedside table. Namjoon also grabs the mask then wears it.

 

But before he can even fully leave the room, the door opens. With a raised brow, Seokjin asks, “Where do you think you’re going, Joonie?”

 

 

Taewon feels like he’s going paranoid. Every time the bell rings and someone enters the flowers shop, his palms start to sweat and his heart beats fast. He is sure that Jung-eun and Taeyeon thinks that something is wrong with him. He feels it every time the twins would send him worried looks which he always shrugs off and tells them that he’s fine.

 

Today is going to be the third day since they visited the shop. So far, no unexpected guests have paid them a visit to which Taewon is thankful for. He doesn’t want to have any heart attacks today. But Taewon isn’t going to relax himself. He still can’t get that uneasy feeling at the pit of his stomach that he started to feel when Namjoon sent him that wink. He didn’t really understand why did he do that. Namjoon couldn’t have possibly done that just to hit on him. From what he had observed when they were at the shop, he and Seokjin are still together if he’s going to judge it by the way they look at each other and their subtle touches. Namjoon couldn’t possibly be cheating on Seokjin with him, could he? He quickly shakes off the thought, thinking that it was just absurd.

 

For what seems to be the nth time today, the bell near the door rings. Taewon looks up from the counter with his heart racing, and it immediately calms down as soon as he sees Axel and Alexis walking toward him with their arms wrapped around each other.

 

“Good afternoon, TaeTae!” greets Alexis with much enthusiasm as he breaks out of his hold from Axel to skip happily towards Taewon. “Did you missed me?”

 

“Seriously, why do you ask that every time we’re going to see each other?”

 

“So that I can hug you!” Alexis engulfs him on a big hug then places a kiss on his cheeks. “Who wouldn’t miss me though? I bet you’re feeling empty whenever I’m not here with you.” Alexis winks at him.

 

Taewon fake gags, “Yuck, why would I miss you? And feel empty, really? Why would I when I have Jung-eun and Taeyeon with me?”

 

“Ooh yeah, speaking of your lovely twins,” Alexis looks around the shop. “Where are they? You always bring them with you, right? Where is my godchildren?”

 

As if on cue, Jung-eun and Taeyeon pops out from the door, their faces smeared with dirt. Taewon immediately runs to the two, crouching down in front of them.

 

“The two of you, where have you gone to? What did you do and your faces are dirty? Did you played with plants on the pots again?” asks Taewon simultaneously as tries to wipe off the dirt from the twins’ faces with the tissues that he got on the counter.

 

Taeyeon suddenly cries. “D-Daddy, I’m sorry!” cries out Taeyeon as she tries to wipe away the tears that are continuously falling down from her eyes.  Taewon looks at Jung-eun to ask him for an answer but he sees him looking down on his feet. “Eun-ah, what happened? Why is Taeyeon crying?”

 

“I b-broke the flower pot! Eunnie and I t-tried to fix it because we know that you’re going to be m-mad but we can’t do a-anything! Daddy, please f-forgive us.” explains Taeyeon then hugs her father as the tears continue to escape her eyes.

 

Taewon hears himself letting out a sigh of relief as he hears Taeyeon’s explanation. He’s just thankful that it wasn’t that he’s expecting. He places a kiss on her head. “Don’t worry, baby, it’s alright. I thought you and Eun-ah got hurt. Daddy’s thankful that you’re alright. Unless, you got hurt. Does it hurt anywhere, hmm, Taeyeon-ah?”

 

She shakes her head, “N-No. I didn’t got hurt. Eunnie wasn’t hurt too, right, Eunnie?”

 

“A-Actually, I-” Before he can even finish, Taewon cuts Jung-eun off. “Eun-ah! Did your hands got these cuts because of the pots?”

 

Jung-eun only nods at Taewon then slumps down on him. He rests his head on his shoulder, while Taewon rubs a hand on his back. Taewon looks at Alexis and Axel, “Guys, can you get the first-aid kit that I placed on my office? It’s just beside the drawers, please just find it.” He orders to his friends and so they did. Just a few seconds later, they’re back with the first-aid kit on their hands. Taewon quickly grabs it from them and proceeds to cure the cuts on Jung-eun’s hand. Thankfully, the cuts are only small and not alarming, but Taewon is and will always be worried for the health of his children.

 

After wrapping the cuts with band aids, Taewon makes Jung-eun and Taeyeon take a seat behind the counter, joining Axel and Alexis. The elders of the pairs pat the younger ones on the head and sends them a smile. Taewon decides that he should go to the back to check the damage that Jung-eun and Taeyeon left there. He sighs, thinking that he probably shouldn’t let those two just wander around.

 

While Taewon is busy at the back, two unexpected guests takes their arrival. The four that are currently guarding the shop immediately notices them. As soon as the unexpected guests get off from their car, Axel and Alexis suddenly felt nervous, and Jung-eun and Taeyeon are feeling excited.

 

“Jung-eun, Taeyeon, why are you guys excited? Do you know those guys?” asks Axel to the twins while pointing out to the guests.

 

Taeyeon nods at him, still looking out to the guests. “Yes! They visited us a few days ago, right Eunnie?”

 

Jung-eun agrees, “Yeah, are they going to buy flowers again?”

 

“Flowers? They bought flowers from here?” Alexis interrogates, clearly in shock that they bought flowers from Taewon’s shop. But the twins could have mistaken them for other people, right?

 

“They did,” answers Jung-eun. “They haven’t got it yet though. Daddy said that the flowers would be delivered since they would still use it on Sunday.”

 

“Eun, are you sure that you’re not mistaking them from other people? Are you sure that it’s them who ordered the flowers?” Alexis questions, voice desperate. Please let them be wrong.

 

Much to Alexis and Axel’s dismay, Jung-eun nods his head again. “It’s them! I can even remember that beautiful guy’s name! His name is Seokjin, just like what Daddy told me.”

 

“Yeah, yeah!” conforms Taeyeon. “And the guy’s name that’s holding his hand is Namjoon! Am I right, Eunnie?” Taeyeon turns to her twin brother with a sweet smile on her face. Jung-eun nods at her then ruffles her hair.

 

Before Alexis and Axel can even process what did the twins just told them, the topic of their conversation enters the shop and Jung-eun and Taeyeon’s welcoming voice rings throughout the shop.

 

“Good afternoon! Welcome to Happy Petals! We’re happy to serve you today!”

 

“Jung-eun! Taeyeon! You’re here!” exclaims Namjoon to the twins. “Are you guys always here?”

 

Taeyeon replies with a ridiculous wide smile on her face, “Yes, we are! Since Daddy has no one to leave us with, he always lets us come with him here! Eunnie and I enjoy looking at the pretty flowers, too!”

 

“Oh, so I suppose you really like flowers just like your Daddy?”

 

“Yes! Daddy, Eunnie, and I really love flowers! We have many flowers in our backyard too! We always let flowers drink water, then let them be seen by Mr. Sun, and Daddy, said they need air too! We take care of them really well!”

 

Namjoon smiles fondly at the kid, “It’s your bonding with him, then? That’s really nice. It seems like the three of you enjoy it so much.” He looks around the shop. “Where’s your dad, anyway? Is he here?”

 

Axel steps into the conversation, “Why? Why are you looking for Taewon? Do you need anything from him?”

 

Taeyeon pouts at him, “Uncle Xel, why are you asking them too many questions? Daddy said that we should always be nice to the customers.”

 

He ignores Taeyeon and just continues on eyeing Namjoon up and down. Namjoon looks back at him, and when he did that, Seokjin groaned beside him.

 

Punching him lightly on the head, Seokjin rolls his eyes, “Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you?” Namjoon mutters an apology to him. “Anyway, we just really need to talk to Taewon. It’s something important and it can’t wait until tomorrow.”

 

Alexis quirks a brow, “What are you going to talk about? Is it about the flowers that you ordered?”

 

Namjoon almost shakes his head but Seokjin slaps a hand on his mouth, “Yeah, it’s about the flowers. We want to do something about the flowers, since we thought that just giving it away would be plain and simple. We just wanted to do something special.”

 

“Oh, is that so?” Axel nods in understanding. “Let me write down the details that you want then. We can alwa-”

 

“I’m sorry, but no. We wanted to specifically talk to Taewon. We’re very meticulous about things like this, you know?”

 

Alexis and Axel looks at them suspiciously then sighs. Alexis nudges Axel, “Xel, go and call Taewon. Tell him there are people looking for him. Go a-”

 

“Who are looking for me?” asks Taewon as he pops out of nowhere, dirt smudges can be seen on his face. He looks at the counter then to the guests in front of it. Taewon feels his heart drop. *“N-Namjoon-ssi? Seokjin-ssi? You’re b-back.”

 

There’s a delighted smile on Seokjin’s face. “Ah, Taewon-ssi! You’re finally here! We’ve been waiting for you!”

 

“Really? Why? Do you need anything?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter