Eleventh

double trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In all of the shows that he had done for the past few years, this might be the most nerve-wrecking one, in Jeongguk’s opinion. His heart seems to can’t stop palpitating rapidly and he can’t collect his thoughts. Everything is like a mess right now and he couldn’t pinpoint why. But when he remembers that finally, after suffering and feeling lonely for the past five years, he has Taehyung back in his arms again and not just that, but he also has Jung-eun and Taeyeon, his own children that was carried by Taehyung himself. Everything seems to be perfect right now and he couldn’t ask for more. He wishes that things would stay like this for a long time because he only wants what’s best for his family.

 

A smile immediately crawls up Jeongguk’s face as he says that word. Family. He can’t believe that he has his own family now. He didn’t really expect that he would have a family of his own this early but then again, things happen when you least expect it. Jeongguk’s only 24 years old but he already has a his own family. But he doesn’t really care because even though he had only known his children for a few weeks, he already loves them dearly. Jeongguk doesn’t think that he could handle it if they were to disappear. It may sound a little bit ridiculous but that’s how he really feels. He wants to stay beside Taehyung and the twins as much as he can. If he can do it, he will probably be beside them 24/7 but judging the schedule that they have right now, it seems to be quite impossible. Nevertheless, Jeongguk will still try his very best to be with Taehyung and the twins as much as possible.

 

The event passed by really quickly, in Jeongguk’s opinion. Everything that happened tonight is like a blur and Jeongguk can’t quite remember some of the things that happened. It’s a guarantee though that he really enjoyed himself tonight. But he noticed something that’s really weird when he looked into the audience though; he didn’t get to see Taehyung nor the twins on the Royal section where he expects them. He really expected to see Taehyung and the twins to be watching him with big smiles on their faces but it’s like he is wrong.

 

On his way back to the dressing rooms with his hyungs who are all panting hard because of the adrenaline of the concert, they are welcomed immediately by Alexis and Axel who seems to be nervous and worried at the same time. As soon as the two sees them, they swiftly approached Jeongguk and gripped him on his arms, startling him a little bit. He is about to laugh at the two but it quickly vanished when they delivered him the news.

 

“Jeongguk, you need to hurry. Taehyung is in the hospital right now alongside with the twins because he fainted when we were waiting for the concert to start. We need to get there as soon as possible because according to the text that your bodyguard just sent me, Taehyung hasn’t woke up since he fainted and it’s been four hours.”

 

Literally ignoring everyone’s calls for his name, Jeongguk rushes to get out of the venue as soon as he can, Alexis, Axel, and the members hot on his tail. Everything is a blur afterwards, with Axel driving the car to lead them to the hospital that Taehyung has been sent to, and with the members trying to calm Jeongguk down and not to worry too much.

 

Not too long after, they finally arrived at the hospital. Everyone quickly get out of the car with Jeongguk leading them inside. They saw Jeongguk’s bodyguard waiting for them and he ordered him to lead them to the room where Taehyung is. When the bodyguard stopped in front of a door, Jeongguk doesn’t waste any time to open the door. Inside, Taehyung is lying on the hospital bed who seems to be in a deep sleep. Beside him are Jung-eun and Taeyeon whose eyes are red from crying. The twins looked up from their father’s face to see their other father standing by the door, alongside with their uncles, all of them masking the same expression on their faces. The twins rapidly run to hug Jeongguk and Jeongguk opened his arms to welcome his children, who are now sobbing hard.

 

“Papa! I-I’m happy that you’re here but I’m definitely not happy that Daddy is here at the hospital! I really thought that h-he… he’s going to d-die.” Taeyeon buries her face on the crook of Jeongguk’s neck. “I don’t w-want that to happen, Papa. I want Daddy to stay with us l-longer.”

 

“Don’t worry, princess. Your Daddy is not going to die. Didn’t the doctor tell you? I’m pretty sure your Daddy is just sleeping right now because he needed some rest. Don’t think too much about it, okay?” Jeongguk pulls away a little to wipe the tears away from Jung-eun and Taeyeon’s faces. “I know that you’re worried about him because I feel the same as you. But he’s probably okay now. Your Daddy is strong, right? He wouldn’t die that easily.” he tries to joke but he can’t really shake off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter