Fxxk It

ALL WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara wrapped herself in the soft, smooth duvet wanting to drawn more into a dream. She tightly hugged the pillow near her, squeezing and cuddling it. For a few seconds as her nose made contact to it, she detected something odd. Her pillows usually gives off woman fragrance but this one is giving off a masculine scent. She tried raising her heavy eyelids to get a peek at her surrounding wanting to get a clarification of what she thinks.

 

She turned to her right side reluctantly and slowly. Grunting as she felt a pain on her back and hips as she move. Looking at the right side of the room was a sliding door embelisshed in a white wall. She turned her head on her left side and saw a navy blue curtain lined with white horizontal line at the bottom, blinding the warm ball of sunlight from the outside. The light, peeking through the small gap of the curtains, casted a stream of golden lines across the floor building a temptation of coziness in the space. Making it hard to fully awaken her senses as warmth and darkness enveloping the room.

 

 

Dara blinked a few times, trying hard to ponder what happened last night. For a few minutes, she slowly deciphered the situation she's in. She tightly shut her eyes and crunched her nose as realization hit her. 

 

 

 

"."

Cursed left from her dry lips.

 

Internally scolding herself and pulling her unruly, tangled hair from her fingertips.

 

 

 

"Someone's grumpy early in the morning." A manly voice resonated in the room.

 

Without even looking at the person, Dara already knows who it is. She took a great will to sat down on the bed and took a great courage to look at her young friend. Chanyeol is standing near the door with a black top designed with a king of hearts card matched with blue rilakkuma pjs.  He is carrying a white tray on his hands with delicious looking and hot Galbitang  and  a bottle of morning care.

 

 

"Stuff these inside your mouth to lessen the litter drummer boy in your head." Offering the tray to her to which she gladly took.

 

 

 

Bowing her head slightly and giving him a genuine smile. "Thanks Chanyeol."

 

 

As soon as the smell of galbitang reached her nose her stomach clenched with hunger at the thought of devouring it already. Chanyeol is a great cook unlike her. He can make anything taste good without much effort. When she tried cooking food, the kitchen looks like a tornado has passed by and the food looks inedible.

 

 

One time when she cooked ramen for her friends, the noodles became too soggy that you don't need to chew it, just swallow it and your good to go. When she tried baking, the cookie burnt looking almost in black shade.

 

 

"Kitchen plus Dara isn't a great match. These two words can't get along with each other", as her friend Chaerin always says.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol slumped on the bed next to her, cuddling one of his pillow in the process. He extended his long, lean legs and brought his right hand at the back of his head while his left hand took the remote control  in his white pvc table to open his television.

 

 

 

"Let's watch a movie. I borrowed something from Yixing few days ago and haven't got the chance to open it. That Unicorn got tons of drive with legal movies on it." He suggested as he clicked the remote to begin the set up.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter