Twinkle Twinkle

ALL WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"For the love of Heavens, Dee!! Just spill it already!" Bom urged unrestly. Curiosity have been tormenting and eating her from the time they clocked in until out for work when she saw hickey marks on Dara's neck. Whenever she asked Dara, she just playfully shrugged, smile or say "I'll tell you soon."

 

 

"You enjoying this ing sight of me going bananas?" Bom exclaimed as she rolled her eyes then letting out a frustrating sigh.

 

 

Dara playfully wiggled her brows and laughing enjoying the sight of seeing Bom being pissed, helpless and restless thinking about the questions: Who's, What's, When's, How's and Why's. Bom has a personality that she always wants her questions to be answered ASAP because if not , it will be itching her to the extent that she can't concentrate on her works and food.

 

 

"WHAT THE PARK SANDARA!!!!" Bom pleaded loudly while scratching her head in annoyance. 

 

 

Dara continuously laughed at how Bom goes crazy in this kind of situation. She wanted to enjoy the sight she's seeing right now because once she gives in Bom will asking unstoppable questions. Bom has the inquisitiveness of a kid. If she isn't satisfied of your answers, she will definitely keep on asking questions to the point that it seems an investigation, intrusion and interrogation. Sometimes she wonders how other people can tolerate and handle her. Well, too bad for those newbies and hoping for them to have long patience.

 

 

"Did you went to a club yesterday with Chaerin? Seriously that brat! I will have a speak with that kid."

 

 

Bom continuously nagged and ranted not noticing that she went out of the elevator following Dara's action.

 

 

 

"Wait what are we doing here? Shouldn't we be in the parking lot?" Bom wondered, turning her head from left to right when she noticed the porcelain tiles of their lobby. They always get off B1 or B2 where they park their own cars, so it's unlikely for her that they went to the lobby after work.

 

 

 

"You're the only one who's in the wrong floor, Bommie-yah."

 

 

 

Bom raised her eyebrows in disbelief waiting for Dara's explanation on what she means. Before she could asked her a question due to impatience, her attention diverted to a figure standing near the entrance door.

 

 

"Girl, You better check your 6 o'clock, ten out of ten." She whistled low while eyeing a tall and attractive guy who was busily reading a book. They have been using the clock technique since high school since they don't want to let their other friends to know that they are checking out some of their schoolmates, teachers or random guys. They also rate them from 1 to 10, as lowest and highest respectively, which depends according to their taste.

 

 

Dara looked at the direction Bom stated. "You like him?"

 

 

", If I don't have a fiance I will and surely flirt with him. He's outfit is banging and so he's body. Should i remove my engagement ring and go for it?" Bom laughed as she twirled her hair between her fingers and putting one hand on her waist.

 

 

 

Dara abruptly dragged Bom that nearly tripped her for not being prepared to walk as if she was in a hurry for the bus, "Come!"

 

 

 

Bom quizzically looked at Dara's action and intention but soon decoded it when they are making their way to the blazing young fellow, making both of her eyes and mouth grew big.

 

 

 

"What the , Dee. You serious?!" Bom grunted.

 

 

Dara replied in a sneer as she continuously walk fast to his direction, making them noticed by him. The man looked surprised to see them, er, Dara or her? Bom thought.

 

 

She observed the good looking fellow who gazes at Dara as if he already knows him as his lips curled up.

 

 

He's no stranger to her.

 

 

 

 

Damn this Rabbit.

 

 

 

 

Wait.....

 

 

 

So this meansssssssss.....

 

 

 

Bom glanced at Dara questioningly as soon as they stopped their tracks.

 

 

 

"This is Bom, my bestfriend."Dara introduced as the guy extended his hand to her.

 

 

 

"Chanyeol." He smiled at her as she took his hand for a handshake. "Nice to meet the gorgeous lady Dara's talking about." 

 

 

 

"I hope good things spilled from ." Bom uttered while rolling her eyes.

 

 

 

"Pretty much." He cackled.

 

 

 

"This is the person i told you before." Dara interjected. 

 

 

 

Bom squinted her eyes as she thinks carefully who he might be but was unable to make out of it, "P...Particularly... ahmm... when?" 

 

 

 

Dara nodded her head while closing her eyes. "The Sensei."

 

 

 

Bom gasped loudly, whispering Oh My Gosh.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter