She’s such a transformer

ALL WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Wow! You really have a future in being an architect.” She stated as she scanned carefully his condo.

 

 

 

 

His pad is giving off strong masculine vibe despite of his childish personality. The interior is modern with neutral color palettes used. There's a wall carved with birds of paradise in stark relief. His dining area features gold lighting fixtures. The interior is striking and stylish.

 

 

 

“Here put it on instead of mine.” He said as he gave him a pair of pink, fluffy bunny slippers. “This is the only thing I can find that fits you.”

She grabbed the pair and put it on her.

 

Curiosity  got the best of her that she blurted out,“Do you mind if I asked you who owns this?”

 

“Rather not.” He said as he put his right hand on his temple.

 

 

“Sensitive topic huh?” She said. “Anyways,” she changed the subject abruptly “Where's the room you talking about?” Eagerness can be traced in her face and voice.

 

 

“Can't wait, hobbit?” He teased. “Be patience you midget.”

 

 

“Annoying giant.” She rolled her eyes to which he replied with an annoying smile to more.

 

 

“It can wait you know. We have a lot of time.” He winked then looked at his rolex watch “It's still 9. You might pass out earlier if I your brain out this instant.”

 

 

She scoffed at his remark and rolled her eyes.

 

“So when will we start conceited jerk?” She asked as she slouched on the brown plush sofa.

 

“Let me think.” He sat next to her while holding his chin pretending to think deeply “About 10 maybe? You don't have anything to do tomorrow right?” He asked to which she replied with a nod.

 

 

“Would you like to watch some videos before we start? I have tons.” Started ing his coat.

 

Then he closed the distance between them and put his lips near her ear, “I know a lot of techniques in those things. I’ll teach you a LOT of stuffs.”

She brushed her fingertips against his navy blue suit and intensely looked at him in the eyes “So should I call you Sensai then?” She smirked playing along with his action.

Chanyeol grinned and tossed his coat aside“ I like the sound of it.” Then he took her small hands in his big ones, “But I prefer if you call me oppa.”, kissing the back of her hand.

 

“In your wildest dream you giraffe.” Laughing loudly and slapping his shoulder at the cheesy remark.

 

“Ouch! For a dwarf like you, you do sure have heavy hand.” He complained as he soothed his shoulder.

 

 

 

 

“Shoot! It's already 10:05.” Chanyeol said as he fixed his shirt and stood. “Let's go my queen.” And he extended his right hand to her.

 

She looked at him funny and just go with his random attitude. She took his and gave a courtesy after she stand.

“Let's go to your secret place then my King.”

 

 “Nobody will ever hear us if we get loud inside.”He winked.

 

 

She arched her brow and grinned, “It’s a perfect place to kill you then.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter