Go Away (eh eh eh)Go Away

ALL WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chanyeol tapped his fingers at the round mahogany  table as he waited. He looked at the grandfather’s clock at the corner of the restaurant.

 

7:20pm. 

He was forty minutes early at the designated time and place.



They planned to meet up at the restaurant he likes. Good food and cozy interior as he says.

Wooden beams framed the ceilings that suits the white wall decorated with wooden and decorative accents. Decorative nature-inspired textures and displays suited the fresh rustic space. Vintage wooden barrels and rusted metal wheel are being used to add the aesthetic value and old time feeling.




He scanned his phone for games he could play as he waited for his date. He was about to start the game of 2048 when a voice startled him.




“Wow never thought you’re already here.” Sounded impressed.





He looked at the gorgeous female in front of him. She was wearing a floral printed dress combined with a star printed cardigan. Her silky brown hair was wavy and loose. Her lips are tainted of pink rose color, different from their first encounter with a scarlet red. She looks innocent and pure compared last time where she exudes of fierce and iness.

 

He tried hiding his giddy feeling.

 

Damn it Yeol. Get yourself together you're not a teenage boy anymore.




Chanyeol put his handphone down the table and stand to guide her date to her seat.



“You're early as well.” He stated as he pulled the chair for her.



“The meeting finished early.” She stated. “As for you, I thought you have counselling for your exam plates till 7:30?”



“I was looking forward for our date that I sleep for an hour to finished my exam plates and I did the counselling at noon.” He winked. “Gladly, Mr. Muscles entertained me after I constantly annoyed him.” He snickered.





“Mr. Lee,  the exam plates that you said,It's supposed to be pass this 6pm sharp. Isn't that right?”

“Yes Chanyeol I know that. You don't have to remind me.” He nonchalantly said.

“You see Mr. Lee….” As he deeply think of the words to say.

“Chanyeol are you asking for an extension again?!” He scoffed.

“No! In fact I finished it already.” He proudly stated.


“That's good to hear then.” He said. “So please leave me be. Go away! Shoo. Shoo.”

“Seriously Mr. Lee?! You're doing this to your favorite student? I'm hurt.” He sob fakely while holding his chest.

“Chanyeol!” He shouted then let out a huge sigh. Annoyed can be seen in his face “What do you want this time?”


Chanyeol composed himself to sound convincing.

“You don't know how much I poured my heart, soul and sleep just to finished it waaaay ahead of time. The Exam
I mean.” Emphasizing and prolonging the word way.

“Since I finished my exam, can I pass it and  you do the counselling this instant?” Holding his fingers crossed tight. Hoping he’ll be given a chance.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter