Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb

ALL WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cold July wind fill the air as the group decided to head home.

 

 

 

“Make sure to clean the club and do some necessary inspections before you go.” Kai instructed Taemin, the appointed manager of EXOLuxion club.

 

 

 

Kai is young to handle the club on his own especially he’s still a sophomore University Student so his mother decided that their long time trustee, Taemin, to help him out.

 

 

“Yow. This one is totally wasted so we better get going.” Suho stated as he struggled to hold Xuimin  who is mumbling nonstop and wobbling at his arms.

 

 

 

“Okay see you next week then.”

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol head to his black Audi car as he tried looking for his keys in his soft, wool jacket.

 

 

 

“Oh  where the hell did I put that damn keys.” He cursed out loud that he did not noticed a petite lady was behind him. When he turned his back abruptly, both of them lightly stumbled.

 

 

“. Sorry.” He apologized as he hold the wrist of the woman.

 

 

“It's okay.” She giggled.

 

 

The moonlight shined upon her face when he looked at her closely.

 

 

Chanyeol unexpectedly let out a cursed “.”

As he did not expected to bumped at the gorgeous woman she saw at the bar.

 

 

 

 

The woman let out a chuckle and Chanyeol doesn't  know whether she is intoxicated or her cheeks are just naturally pinkish.

 

 

 

 She gave him an angelic smile as Chanyeol literally lost his mind by it.

 

 

 

 

“Holy .” He cursed for the third time.

 

 

 

 

“Having a bad night?” She asked.

 

 

 

 

 

“Uh..” chanyeol dumbly answered in which she let out a sweet chuckle.

 

 

 

 

With that Chanyeol went back to the world and intelligently answered.

 

 

 

. Answer you dumb idiot. He thought.

 

 

 

“Yeah…..?”    ! Did I just?! Hell. What an Idiot. He thought. Say something again you tard. 

“ I think I lost my car key.”

 

 

 

 

“You better return to the club then, smartypants.” She said.

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol internally cursed as he found her smile undeniably attractive and her voice sweet.

 

 

 

 

“Ahm. Better not. I might not find it there cause…” He paused to thinks for a reason that she might believe “Well, ahm I don’t have time for hide and seek you know… Cause yeah i need to go at my condo fast to finished my plates. It's due for tomorrow. It's time consuming.”

 

 

 

“You went clubbing yet you still have work to do?”She arched her eyebrow and crossed her arms.

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol internally cursed for the nth time.

 

 

 

 

Way to go Yeol now she thinks you're irresponsible individual.

 

 

 

 

 

“No actually I finished it two days ago.” (Which is true) “I still need to check it all over again. I did it in the morning but who knows I missed something.”  He reassured.

 

 

 

 

“So…..Perfectionist huh?”

 

 

 

Chanyeol saw the sudden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter