Side story:Chanyeol's Date

ALL WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol was busily doing his draft about the hotel assignment they were tasked to do when his phone suddenly buzzed inside his bag. He lazily searched his phone, tossing out unnecessary things inside just to look for it. He looked at the caller ID and swiped it, putting in a speaker mode.

 

 

"Yow. Mah man!!!?" 

 

 

 

"What do you want Jongin?" He asked as he continued on what he was doing, ignoring the enthusiastic greeting of Kai as he knows the man just wants something as always.

 

 

 

"You free Saturday night?"

 

 

 

"What's up with Sat?"

 

 

 

"Double date man." Jongin cackled.

 

 

 

"Pass." Chanyeol casually said. Dating right now on his busiest week will be difficult for him especially that his Professors wanted him to finish their plates on time.

 

 

 

"Chanyeol! Go with me man. You're my last resort."

 

 

 

"What the dude?! Am I the last person you called? I was just the LAST option?" Chanyeol shrieked as he pretended to be deeply hurt.

 

 

"No. In fact, you will always be the fourth wingman that I'll rely on this things." Kai defended. "Lay be the first, then Chen, Sehun then you. The last will be Minseok."

 

 

 

"Then did you call those three already and turned you down? Dude, I am an in demand guy so call the fifth who I believe will be Kyungsoo."

 

 

 

"Lay's busy with tons of girls already, Jongdae's with his fam at Jeju then Sehun with Suho at God knows where. Those two almost a couple going out of town and doing some ." Kai stated. "And you know D.O isn't good in first impressions and blind dates. The women can't eat and talk properly with those scary eyes of his."

 

 

 

Chanyeol replied with a heavy sigh, scratching his scalp with the tip of his pencil.

 

 

 

"So please Yeol. You are the last one and available one I truly count on this."

 

 

 

"You see...." Before Chanyeol could reply, Kai cut him off trying to avoid rejection and continued his persuasion. 

 

 

 

"168 cm in height, going to the gym every week, killing curves, fashion major in Hanyung." He mentioned in a fast pace that Chanyeol almost didn't grasp. He was persistent to make Chanyeol agreed on the double date because Dasom only agreed to go with him if he will bring a friend for her best friend.

 

 

 

"Yah serious about this? Jonginie you can't make me come to that stupid just by saying those facts......." Swaying his pencil from left to right, ".....if those s are real for  that matter."

 

 

 

 

"Well, I already  saw her and she's a D cup as well." Kai declared hoping that his friend will change his mind.

 

 

 

 

"Kai." He said in a deadpan tone. "Do you think by informing me the size of her chest will change my mind?"

 

 

 

"Chanyeol man....." Kai bites his lips trying to think of a response to justify his statements as he gripped his phone tightly.

 

 

 

"Okay just send me the details of the date." Chanyeol agreed as he slumped his back on his ergo chair, smiling.

 

 

After the call ended, he rummages his clothing and finds none that is suitable for his liking. 

 

"Shop is the solution." He scanned through his contacts to see the list of people that can help him find a good outfit. Mostly his outfits composed of formal attires, gym clothes, polos, shirts that have inappropriate labels or brand names, black and white colors. He carefully assessed who is the perfect one. He smiled at he saw the target and tapping the screen of his phone to make a call.

 

"Hey, Dara, do you have any plans tomorrow after work?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Fifteen minutes late, Eh." Chanyeol said as he looked at his watch. 

 

 

 

 

"I texted her already and they said they were caught in traffic." Kai defended.

 

 

 

 

"Where did you even met her by the way?" Chanyeol asked as he stirred his ice coffee.

 

 

 

 

"At the club because of Taemin. He knows them because they were his dongsaengs back in his high school."

 

 

 

"You sure she's D?" Chanyeol asked for confirmation, arching his eyebrows.

 

 

 

 

"Dude, she is. She's my type if we talked about the body but Dasom has this angelic face so I went for her."

 

 

 

"You sure she's not ahjumma looking?" Chanyeol raised his eyebrow then took a long sip.

 

 

 

"No..... She just has this...... mature looking face."

 

 

 

 

"What the , Jongin! You sure you didn't set me up with an ahjumma?!" Chanyeol yelled.

 

 

 

 

"Calm yah man. She isn't." Kai reas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter